Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to claim Rewardicals..Merchant name not displayed

Posted 2 months ago More by Prbhakar S.

Hi Friends, I am trying to claim rewardical.. However when I click CLAIM REWARDICALS tab ..Window is displayed to choose the merchant..But it shows very few names.. How to find the merchant and go ahead with claiming ?.. Regards, Prbhakar Shinde
Hi Friends,

I am trying to claim rewardical..

However when I click CLAIM REWARDICALS tab ..Window is displayed to choose the merchant..But it shows very few names..

How to find the merchant and go ahead with claiming ?..

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Probhakar You should get a drop down menu box, which when you click it it should display the merchants with whom you have accessed. If not then I would submit a ticket to support. Best wishes Kevin
Hi Probhakar

You should get a drop down menu box, which when you click it it should display the merchants with whom you have accessed.

If not then I would submit a ticket to support.

Best wishes

Kevin
2x SUPPORT
Thomas F.

United Kingdom

Posted 2 months ago More by MOHAMED S. 1 Reply

You have to visit that particular ECA website from RECA website to get listed that merchant in to the claim rewards merchant list. Mhd. sadique
You have to visit that particular ECA website from RECA website to get listed that merchant in to the claim rewards merchant list.

Mhd. sadique
MOHAMED S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

[quote=1441358]Hi Friends, I am trying to claim rewardical.. However when I click CLAIM REWARDICALS tab ..Window is displayed to choose the merchant..But it shows very few names.. How to find the merchant and go ahead with claiming ?.. Regards, Prbhakar Shinde [/quote] Hi, Mr. Prbhakar S.! Have you checked carefully if the merchant where you supposed to claim your RT if it's not really there in the list? Try to Contact Support by clicking "Contact Us" below the Rewardical page, if you, can't still see the merchant in the list. Hope this helps, and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Prbhakar S. posted:
Hi Friends,

However when I click CLAIM REWARDICALS tab ..Window is displayed to choose the merchant..But it shows very few names..

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

Hi, Mr. Prbhakar S.!

Have you checked carefully if the merchant where you supposed to claim your RT if it's not really there in the list? Try to Contact Support by clicking "Contact Us" below the Rewardical page, if you, can't still see the merchant in the list.

Hope this helps, and i wish you all the best!

Ria

19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 2 months ago More by Prbhakar S. 2 Replies

[quote=1441400]You have to visit that particular ECA website from RECA website to get listed that merchant in to the claim rewards merchant list. Mhd. sadique[/quote] The vendor is a Localvantia merchant and doesnot have Website..
MOHAMED S. posted:
You have to visit that particular ECA website from RECA website to get listed that merchant in to the claim rewards merchant list.

Mhd. sadique

The vendor is a Localvantia merchant and doesnot have Website..
Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1441418][quote=1441400]You have to visit that particular ECA website from RECA website to get listed that merchant in to the claim rewards merchant list. Mhd. sadique[/quote] The vendor is a Localvantia merchant and doesnot have Website.. [/quote] If the store you visited is a Localvantia store then you must be able to make a claim, if you cannot then it is a support issue. Contact them and they will sort it out.
Prbhakar S. posted:
MOHAMED S. posted:

Mhd. sadique

If the store you visited is a Localvantia store then you must be able to make a claim, if you cannot then it is a support issue. Contact them and they will sort it out.
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

[quote=1441358]Hi Friends, I am trying to claim rewardical.. However when I click CLAIM REWARDICALS tab ..Window is displayed to choose the merchant..But it shows very few names.. How to find the merchant and go ahead with claiming ?.. Regards, Prbhakar Shinde [/quote] Support Index Solutions [b]How do I claim my Rewardicals at Localvantia merchants?[/b] One of the great benefits of Localvantia, for merchants, is that they don’t have to do anything other than pay for the rewards they dispense. There’s no software to install, no hardware to install, and there’s no requirement to change anything about how they check out customers. In fact, the merchant doesn’t even need to know when a customer is earning Rewardical tokens with their purchase! WE do all the heavy lifting, which makes being a Localvantia merchant virtually hassle-free and quite possibly the most powerful loyalty program for businesses yet! As a Rewardical member (all SFI affiliates have a Rewardical membership by default), you can claim rewards when you shop at a Localvantia merchant using one of TWO methods: [b]Method A CLAIM FORM[/b] Here’s an example of how this method works: You’ve just enjoyed a fine meal with your family at your favorite local restaurant. You pay for your meal as you would normally (making sure to get a paper receipt). Upon leaving the restaurant, log in at Localvantia.com, open the merchant’s profile page, and click the “Verify Purchase” button. Choose the “UPLOAD A RECEIPT” option. Upload a copy of the receipt (as proof of your purchase) and complete the rest of the simple Rewards Claim form. The easiest way is to take a picture of the receipt with your smartphone. Tip: The Localvantia.com website is mobile-friendly, so you can take your picture, then submit your claim form with the picture of the receipt quickly and easily—all right from your smartphone. Our system now immediately sends the merchant an invoice (via email) for the cost of the Rewardicals due you for your purchase. As soon as the merchant confirms your purchase and the invoice is paid, you’ll receive your Rewardicals. [b]Method B POS (POINT OF SALE) APPROVALS[/b] Here’s an example of how this method works: You’ve just completed your shopping at your favorite local grocery store. Before entering the checkout lane, log in at Localvantia.com on your smartphone, open the merchant’s profile page, and click the “Verify Purchase” button. Choose the “VERIFY IN STORE” option. The cashier informs you of the total cost of your groceries and you pay for them as you would normally. Hand your phone to the cashier. The cashier will enter the amount of your purchase and the merchant’s payment confirmation code number and then hand the phone back to you. Our system now immediately sends the merchant an invoice (via email) for the cost of the Rewardicals due you for your purchase. As soon as the invoice is paid, you’ll receive your Rewardicals. Alternately, merchants can choose to set up their account with Auto-Reward. If Auto-Reward is in place, you’ll receive your Rewardicals instantly, literally before you walk out the door! Have the VERIFY IN STORE screen open, then hand your smartphone to the cashier. The cashier will enter the amount and the merchant’s confirmation code to verify your purchase, and then will hand your phone back to you. Done! The Point-of-Sale method (Method B) is of course the preferred method. It means that you can get your claim approved right then and there…clean, simple, easy, and no receipt required. However, please note that some merchants may choose to only use Method A (at least until they’ve become accustomed to being a Localvantia merchant). More at: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230687&referrer=search
Prbhakar S. posted:
Hi Friends,

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

Support Index
Solutions
How do I claim my Rewardicals at Localvantia merchants?

One of the great benefits of Localvantia, for merchants, is that they don’t have to do anything other than pay for the rewards they dispense. There’s no software to install, no hardware to install, and there’s no requirement to change anything about how they check out customers. In fact, the merchant doesn’t even need to know when a customer is earning Rewardical tokens with their purchase! WE do all the heavy lifting, which makes being a Localvantia merchant virtually hassle-free and quite possibly the most powerful loyalty program for businesses yet!

As a Rewardical member (all SFI affiliates have a Rewardical membership by default), you can claim rewards when you shop at a Localvantia merchant using one of TWO methods:

Method A
CLAIM FORM

Here’s an example of how this method works:

You’ve just enjoyed a fine meal with your family at your favorite local restaurant. You pay for your meal as you would normally (making sure to get a paper receipt).
Upon leaving the restaurant, log in at Localvantia.com, open the merchant’s profile page, and click the “Verify Purchase” button. Choose the “UPLOAD A RECEIPT” option.
Upload a copy of the receipt (as proof of your purchase) and complete the rest of the simple Rewards Claim form. The easiest way is to take a picture of the receipt with your smartphone. Tip: The Localvantia.com website is mobile-friendly, so you can take your picture, then submit your claim form with the picture of the receipt quickly and easily—all right from your smartphone.

Our system now immediately sends the merchant an invoice (via email) for the cost of the Rewardicals due you for your purchase. As soon as the merchant confirms your purchase and the invoice is paid, you’ll receive your Rewardicals.

Method B
POS (POINT OF SALE) APPROVALS

Here’s an example of how this method works:

You’ve just completed your shopping at your favorite local grocery store. Before entering the checkout lane, log in at Localvantia.com on your smartphone, open the merchant’s profile page, and click the “Verify Purchase” button. Choose the “VERIFY IN STORE” option.
The cashier informs you of the total cost of your groceries and you pay for them as you would normally.
Hand your phone to the cashier.
The cashier will enter the amount of your purchase and the merchant’s payment confirmation code number and then hand the phone back to you.
Our system now immediately sends the merchant an invoice (via email) for the cost of the Rewardicals due you for your purchase. As soon as the invoice is paid, you’ll receive your Rewardicals. Alternately, merchants can choose to set up their account with Auto-Reward. If Auto-Reward is in place, you’ll receive your Rewardicals instantly, literally before you walk out the door!

Have the VERIFY IN STORE screen open, then hand your smartphone to the cashier.

The cashier will enter the amount and the merchant’s confirmation code to verify your purchase,

and then will hand your phone back to you. Done!

The Point-of-Sale method (Method B) is of course the preferred method. It means that you can get your claim approved right then and there…clean, simple, easy, and no receipt required. However, please note that some merchants may choose to only use Method A (at least until they’ve become accustomed to being a Localvantia merchant).

More at:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230687&referrer=search
282x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

Other wise, 1. Please click: https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Rewardical 2. You will find the Localvantia Merchants 3. Click the one from where you purchased the products/services 4. Upload their invoice (by clicking verify purchase) 5. It will be through.
Other wise,

1. Please click: www.sfimg.com/Home/Rewardical
2. You will find the Localvantia Merchants
3. Click the one from where you purchased the products/services
4. Upload their invoice (by clicking verify purchase)
5. It will be through.
282x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by MOHAMED S.

[quote=1441418][quote=1441400]You have to visit that particular ECA website from RECA website to get listed that merchant in to the claim rewards merchant list. Mhd. sadique[/quote] The vendor is a Localvantia merchant and doesnot have Website.. [/quote] Then follow below steps: Go to : https://www.localvantia.com/ and login with your SFIMG credentials. Then search for purchased store and click on the store title. Then click on the button "VERIFY A PURCHASE" Enter the total amount and upload receipt. Mhd. sadique
Prbhakar S. posted:
MOHAMED S. posted:

Mhd. sadique

Then follow below steps:

Go to : www.localvantia.com/ and login with your SFIMG credentials.
Then search for purchased store and click on the store title.
Then click on the button "VERIFY A PURCHASE"
Enter the total amount and upload receipt.

Mhd. sadique
MOHAMED S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Looking at all the replies and your clear indication that it is a Localvantia claim the procedure to claim Rewardicals is to first go to your own registered My Localvantia Vendors via your My Account link https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/lv_mymerchants . Next click on Registered one link as shown below: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ByhkYop.png[/img] Then select the one from whom you have purchased the products or services and click Verify purchase as show below: [img]https://i.imgur.com/o6AIFqA.png[/img] Next enter the amount of purchase you have done and submit. If it is not your own registered Localvantia Merchant then go directly to RW tab and click Update now ( as you say your Localvantia Merchants are not visible) link as shown below: [img]https://i.imgur.com/hEkJwka.png[/img] It will immediately show all the registered and approved Localvantia Merchants in your city. Make sure that your device's GPS is enabled to track your location. Then claim the Rewardicals as described earlier. If you have updated the RW tab then the first method is not needed as RW tab itself will show the merchants in your city. Hope that helps you.
Looking at all the replies and your clear indication that it is a Localvantia claim the procedure to claim Rewardicals is to first go to your own registered My Localvantia Vendors via your My Account link www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/lv_mymerchants .

Next click on Registered one link as shown below:

Then select the one from whom you have purchased the products or services and click Verify purchase as show below:

Next enter the amount of purchase you have done and submit.

If it is not your own registered Localvantia Merchant then go directly to RW tab and click Update now ( as you say your Localvantia Merchants are not visible) link as shown below:

It will immediately show all the registered and approved Localvantia Merchants in your city. Make sure that your device's GPS is enabled to track your location. Then claim the Rewardicals as described earlier.

If you have updated the RW tab then the first method is not needed as RW tab itself will show the merchants in your city.

Hope that helps you.

40x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1441358]Hi Friends, I am trying to claim rewardical.. However when I click CLAIM REWARDICALS tab ..Window is displayed to choose the merchant..But it shows very few names.. How to find the merchant and go ahead with claiming ?.. Regards, Prbhakar Shinde [/quote] Hello Prbhakar, I guess i understand the 'context' of your question because I have also experienced such. Actually, on your Rewardical Tab, you should be able to see all the registered Merchants in your area and the Online RECAs if you update your Coordinates. I wanted to claim Rewardical but couldn't find the registered Merchant. I sent a support ticket but the response isn't what I was looking for. I will suggest you change your browser just like I did. I was uisng Internet Explorer browser, but I decided to use Chrome browser. Upon updating my Coordinates which got zero result on Explorer, I got all the registered Merchants close to my area on Chrome browser. Same with if you want to register a Merchant. You can update the store front photo on Chrome but not on Internet Explorer. Hope that helps. Best regards.
Prbhakar S. posted:
Hi Friends,

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

Hello Prbhakar,

I guess i understand the 'context' of your question because I have also experienced such.
Actually, on your Rewardical Tab, you should be able to see all the registered Merchants in your area and the Online RECAs if you update your Coordinates.

I wanted to claim Rewardical but couldn't find the registered Merchant.
I sent a support ticket but the response isn't what I was looking for.

I will suggest you change your browser just like I did.
I was uisng Internet Explorer browser, but I decided to use Chrome browser. Upon updating my Coordinates which got zero result on Explorer, I got all the registered Merchants close to my area on Chrome browser.

Same with if you want to register a Merchant. You can update the store front photo on Chrome but not on Internet Explorer.

Hope that helps.

Best regards.
8x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

| Edit settings