Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TC Top seller

Posted 2 months ago More by Ahmed Musthafa R.

Is there a leaderboard for TCTOP100SELLER ? How do we know that what position we are in.
Is there a leaderboard for TCTOP100SELLER ?
How do we know that what position we are in.
39x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Olufunmilola O.

Hello Ahmed. I am not sure if there is a leaderboard for the top TC seller but there are few high ranking affiliates that have the badge. I don't know if am permitted to mention name. But I have seen this badge, [b]TC Top 100 seller[/b]. Best regards.
Hello Ahmed.
I am not sure if there is a leaderboard for the top TC seller but there are few high ranking affiliates that have the badge.
I don't know if am permitted to mention name. But I have seen this badge, TC Top 100 seller.

Best regards.
8x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Ahmed, check out the badges tab. There is a TC Top100 badge. I do know know if there is a listing showing everybody's rank as far a s sales. You might try the search feature at both SFI and Tripleclicks. Hope you get the badge if you don't already have it.
Ahmed, check out the badges tab. There is a TC Top100 badge. I do know know if there is a listing showing everybody's rank as far a s sales. You might try the search feature at both SFI and Tripleclicks. Hope you get the badge if you don't already have it.
5x SUPPORT
Dennis S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, Ahmed, i was looking but I couldn't find. I just notice my BADGE [b]TCTOP100SELLER[/b]. :relaxed: From the description, this badge is updated once a month after commissions have been processed. Means i got my yesterday because commissions have been processed.
Hi, Ahmed, i was looking but I couldn't find.
I just notice my BADGE TCTOP100SELLER.

From the description, this badge is updated once a month after commissions have been processed.
Means i got my yesterday because commissions have been processed.
64x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Amila M.

I think there is just one way. Sell ,sell,sell until you reach to top 100 😊 I don't see in what other way is possible to get there.
I think there is just one way. Sell ,sell,sell until you reach to top 100 😊
I don't see in what other way is possible to get there.
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago More by Sasa D. 2 Replies

Top sellers are important, but top Buyers are more important to me! The buyer is a King! [img]https://i.imgur.com/1PlkT86.jpg[/img]
Top sellers are important, but top Buyers are more important to me!
The buyer is a King!
6x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Olufunmilola O. 1 Reply

[quote=1441518]Top sellers are important, but top Buyers are more important to me! The buyer is a King! [img]https://i.imgur.com/1PlkT86.jpg[/img][/quote] Lol...... You can say that again.
Sasa D. posted:
The buyer is a King!

Lol......
You can say that again.
8x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Sasa D.

[quote=1441522][quote=1441518]Top sellers are important, but top Buyers are more important to me! The buyer is a King! [img]https://i.imgur.com/1PlkT86.jpg[/img][/quote] Lol...... You can say that again.[/quote] It needs to be repeated repeatedly .... Buyer is King! [img]https://i.imgur.com/E3KLIDo.jpg[/img]
Olufunmilola O. posted:
Sasa D. posted:
The buyer is a King!

Lol......
You can say that again.

It needs to be repeated repeatedly .... Buyer is King!

6x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Amila M.

[quote=1441518]Top sellers ar DCCCe important, but top Buyers are more important to me! The buyer is a King! [img]https://i.imgur.com/1PlkT86.jpg[/img][/quote] Couldn't agree more :smile:
Sasa D. posted:
Top sellers ar DCCCe important, but top Buyers are more important to me!
The buyer is a King!

Couldn't agree more

SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Amhmed I don't think I have seen such scoreboard but the badge. I think if you want to know become one and if you are one it will reflect as one of your awarded badges just like the other ones. Example your forum guru badge. Please how can I can I sell? I have been posting ads but no one has bought from any of the products. Thank you and good luck.
Hello Amhmed I don't think I have seen such scoreboard but the badge.
I think if you want to know become one and if you are one it will reflect as one of your awarded badges just like the other ones. Example your forum guru badge.
Please how can I can I sell? I have been posting ads but no one has bought from any of the products.
Thank you and good luck.
20x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

How do we become a tc seller. I applied before rewardicals but no response.
Erica L.

United States

Posted 2 months ago More by Ahmed Musthafa R.

[quote=1441568]How do we become a tc seller. I applied before rewardicals but no response. [/quote] It's combined purchase of your PSA and PRM.
Erica L. posted:

It's combined purchase of your PSA and PRM.
39x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings