Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical can use like Tcredit

Posted 8 days ago More by SUBRATA S.

REWARDICAL is very strong thing of any affiliates : its a small suggestion,if we can use rewardical like tcredit,mean how we can send Tcredits on any of our psa/csa, if we can send rewardical token to so that would be most innovative and as a team leader we can make any contest for my team there also we can use... its only a suggestion rest all company knows better SUBRATA
REWARDICAL is very strong thing of any affiliates :
its a small suggestion,if we can use rewardical like tcredit,mean how we can send Tcredits on any of our psa/csa,
if we can send rewardical token to so that would be most innovative and as a team leader we can make any contest for my team there also we can use...
its only a suggestion rest all company knows better
SUBRATA
SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Ken H.

You can do all that you are suggesting already. If you go to https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange you will see options to redeem TCredits and Gift Certificates. Ken Hermonat
You can do all that you are suggesting already. If you go to www.rewardical.com/Exchange you will see options to redeem TCredits and Gift Certificates.

Ken Hermonat
52x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by SUBRATA S. 2 Replies

i was asked for to send RW to my psa or csa........ thanks subrata
i was asked for to send RW to my psa or csa........
thanks
subrata
SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Marilyn C.

[quote=1441569]i was asked for to send RW to my psa or csa........ thanks subrata[/quote] Why not teach them how to accumulate RT, Subrata. How can I earn Rewardicals? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938 Hope this helps Subrata, and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
SUBRATA S. posted:
thanks
subrata

Why not teach them how to accumulate RT, Subrata.

How can I earn Rewardicals?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938

Hope this helps Subrata, and i wish you all the best!

Ria
16x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

Marilyn happy birthday! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ctf4fv0.jpg[/img]
Marilyn happy birthday!
11x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by SUBRATA S.

Marilyn happy birthday! SUBRATA
Marilyn happy birthday!
SUBRATA
SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Marilyn C.

[quote=1441618]Marilyn happy birthday! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ctf4fv0.jpg[/img][/quote] Thanks, Mr. Dakshesh S.! Very much appreciated! And since you started mentioning my BD, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank SFI, because this is my first memorable BD with this Great Company of Mr. Gery Carson. I hope it will not be the first, because I'm hoping that i can stay here for many years like others here. And i loved the color of my Home page today. Lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/OMV2JQQ.png[/img] And thanks also to my Upline, who greated me via E-Card. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0nB8dbX.png[/img] Thanks to my Sponsor. I'm not here in my place now, without his help. And lastly, to all my friends who liked me as their friend. Lol Thanks for liking or loving me for what I am Guys! I loved you too. Lol Happy B. Day to me, and thanks again! [b]Ria[/b]
Dakshesh S. posted:
Marilyn happy birthday!

Thanks, Mr. Dakshesh S.!

Very much appreciated!

And since you started mentioning my BD, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank SFI, because this is my first memorable BD with this Great Company of Mr. Gery Carson.

I hope it will not be the first, because I'm hoping that i can stay here for many years like others here. And i loved the color of my Home page today. Lol

And thanks also to my Upline, who greated me via E-Card.

Thanks to my Sponsor. I'm not here in my place now, without his help.

And lastly, to all my friends who liked me as their friend. Lol

Thanks for liking or loving me for what I am Guys! I loved you too. Lol

Happy B. Day to me, and thanks again!

Ria
16x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Liked by Abhijit P.

Posted 8 days ago More by Ken H.

[quote=1441569]i was asked for to send RW to my psa or csa........ thanks subrata[/quote] Rewardicals cannot be transferred. My suggestion was to show you how you can effectively use your Rewardicals to help your PSAs and CSAs as you were hoping. With a Gift Certificate you can provide TCredits. Gift Certificates are very flexible because they are a source of funds. Ken Hermonat
SUBRATA S. posted:
thanks
subrata

Rewardicals cannot be transferred. My suggestion was to show you how you can effectively use your Rewardicals to help your PSAs and CSAs as you were hoping. With a Gift Certificate you can provide TCredits. Gift Certificates are very flexible because they are a source of funds.

Ken Hermonat
52x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Abhijit P.

Posted 8 days ago

Hello Subrata, l have found Rewardicals to be very resourceful. You spend a TCredit, you get 10 Rewardicals which are exchanged for 8-9 VersaPoints. You can use TCredits to buy PSAs and CSAs.
Hello Subrata, l have found Rewardicals to be very resourceful. You spend a TCredit, you get 10 Rewardicals which are exchanged for 8-9 VersaPoints. You can use TCredits to buy PSAs and CSAs.
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Abhijit P.

Posted 8 days ago

Sorry Stephan, I have to correct you. 10 Rewardicals get you 3 VP (dont want to confuse newbies who visit the Forum)
Sorry Stephan, I have to correct you. 10 Rewardicals get you 3 VP (dont want to confuse newbies who visit the Forum)
George B.

South Africa

| Edit settings