Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical can use like Tcredit Posts by Ken Hermonat

Posted 5 months ago More by Ken H.

You can do all that you are suggesting already. If you go to https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange you will see options to redeem TCredits and Gift Certificates. Ken Hermonat
You can do all that you are suggesting already. If you go to www.rewardical.com/Exchange you will see options to redeem TCredits and Gift Certificates.

Ken Hermonat
54x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Ken H.

[quote=1441569]i was asked for to send RW to my psa or csa........ thanks subrata[/quote] Rewardicals cannot be transferred. My suggestion was to show you how you can effectively use your Rewardicals to help your PSAs and CSAs as you were hoping. With a Gift Certificate you can provide TCredits. Gift Certificates are very flexible because they are a source of funds. Ken Hermonat
SUBRATA S. posted:
i was asked for to send RW to my psa or csa........
thanks
subrata

Rewardicals cannot be transferred. My suggestion was to show you how you can effectively use your Rewardicals to help your PSAs and CSAs as you were hoping. With a Gift Certificate you can provide TCredits. Gift Certificates are very flexible because they are a source of funds.

Ken Hermonat
54x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Abhijit P.

| Edit settings