Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

PTP Jackpot Share

Posted 2 months ago More by S. H. R.

Hi Did any one received last week PTP Jackpot Share ? I just want to know we usually get Jackpot share on Monday so it is in processing or I was missed. That Week (Between 4th-10th June) I won 5 Times PTP High Score. Waiting for Jackpot result....
Hi

Did any one received last week PTP Jackpot Share ? I just want to know we usually get Jackpot share on Monday so it is in processing or I was missed. That Week (Between 4th-10th June) I won 5 Times PTP High Score. Waiting for Jackpot result....

S. H. R.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1441583]Hi Did any one received last week PTP Jackpot Share ? I just want to know we usually get Jackpot share on Monday so it is in processing or I was missed. That Week (Between 4th-10th June) I won 5 Times PTP High Score. Waiting for Jackpot result.... [/quote] Congratulations Mr. S. H. R.! I do hope that, all of your scores are above 300 points. If not, it's impossible to win a share of the PTP Zackpot i think. I know, you know what i mean Mr. S. H. R., if you visit the PB winners page. Hope this helps Mr. S. H. R., and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
S. H. R. posted:
Hi

Did any one received last week PTP Jackpot Share ? I just want to know we usually get Jackpot share on Monday so it is in processing or I was missed. That Week (Between 4th-10th June) I won 5 Times PTP High Score. Waiting for Jackpot result....

Congratulations Mr. S. H. R.!

I do hope that, all of your scores are above 300 points.
If not, it's impossible to win a share of the PTP Zackpot i think.

I know, you know what i mean Mr. S. H. R., if you visit the PB winners page.

Hope this helps Mr. S. H. R., and i wish you all the best!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

S. H. R. Congratulations on your wins! If your name appears on the winners list below, then you will have to be patient and wait for the payment. https://www.tripleclicks.com/PBlatestWinners.php ...To win a share of the big weekly PTP Zackpot (minimum 1500 TCredits), just post a top 200 score sometime during the week (Monday through Sunday). -Of the top 200 scores posted for the week, the top 10 scorers will receive 5 shares of the pot. -Entrants with the next 40 highest scores will receive 3 shares of the pot. -Entrants with the next 150 highest scores will receive 1 share. -In the case of a tie, the entry with the earliest entry wins. Note: Having the highest score for an individual auction does NOT assure winning a share of the Zackpot. It is only the entrants with the top 200 scores overall for the week that qualify for a share of the Zackpot. I hope this helped. Success, Maurice.
S. H. R.
Congratulations on your wins!

If your name appears on the winners list below, then you will have to be patient and wait for the payment.
www.tripleclicks.com/PBlatestWinners.php

...To win a share of the big weekly PTP Zackpot (minimum 1500 TCredits), just post a top 200 score sometime during the week (Monday through Sunday).

-Of the top 200 scores posted for the week, the top 10 scorers will receive 5 shares of the pot.
-Entrants with the next 40 highest scores will receive 3 shares of the pot.
-Entrants with the next 150 highest scores will receive 1 share.
-In the case of a tie, the entry with the earliest entry wins.

Note: Having the highest score for an individual auction does NOT assure winning a share of the Zackpot. It is only the entrants with the top 200 scores overall for the week that qualify for a share of the Zackpot.

I hope this helped.

Success,
Maurice.
7x SUPPORT
Maurice O.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks for notify us
Thanks for notify us
Ilori M.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago 2 Replies

Where can I see the top 200 scores of the week ?
39x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I received a share of the Zackpot on Monday. I was told by the system that l had one of the top scores but l was disappointed. The system usually tells you that you have one of the top scores and then you have to wait until the following Monday. I hope that you aren't disappointed.
I received a share of the Zackpot on Monday. I was told by the system that l had one of the top scores but l was disappointed. The system usually tells you that you have one of the top scores and then you have to wait until the following Monday. I hope that you aren't disappointed.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

[quote]I do hope that, all of your scores are above 300 points. If not, it's impossible to win a share of the PTP Zackpot i think.[/quote] Thank you Ria ! But there is nothing in the system rule mentioned to win a share over 300 points. [url=https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2014/05/01/tips-for-winning-pick-the-price/]https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2014/05/01/tips-for-winning-pick-the-price/[/url]
I do hope that, all of your scores are above 300 points.
If not, it's impossible to win a share of the PTP Zackpot i think.

Thank you Ria ! But there is nothing in the system rule mentioned to win a share over 300 points.
https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2014/05/01/tips-for-winning-pick-the-price/
S. H. R.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

That is a big money you are making congratulations
That is a big money you are making congratulations
7x SUPPORT
Emmanuel U.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, S.H.R., probably it was all ok with your share countings. You need to know, the PTP TOP SCORER is something very different from the PTP WINNER share. 200 highest scores of the week are sharing the Zackpot regarding the rules and, of course, there's no 300 pts or something similar inside, because this is a live matter and it is changing from week to week. Sometimes it could be 280 pts enough for winning a share, sometimes even 300 pts not - it depends from the number of the highest guessed points of all participants, at the end of each week. So, here we could talk about "approximately" only. For example: have you noticed maybe, someone could be a PTP TOP SCORER even with 20 pts and this scorer for sure will not be a Zackpot share winner at the end. I hope this is a bit more clear now.
Hi, S.H.R., probably it was all ok with your share countings.

You need to know, the PTP TOP SCORER is something very different from the PTP WINNER share.
200 highest scores of the week are sharing the Zackpot regarding the rules and, of course, there's no 300 pts or something similar inside, because this is a live matter and it is changing from week to week. Sometimes it could be 280 pts enough for winning a share, sometimes even 300 pts not - it depends from the number of the highest guessed points of all participants, at the end of each week. So, here we could talk about "approximately" only.

For example: have you noticed maybe, someone could be a PTP TOP SCORER even with 20 pts and this scorer for sure will not be a Zackpot share winner at the end. I hope this is a bit more clear now.
2x SUPPORT
Milan S.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1441695]Where can I see the top 200 scores of the week ? [/quote] Nowhere. But, as someone said, [b]usually[/b] scores over 300 points win the share. Last week one share was 19 TCredits.
Ahmed Musthafa R. posted:

Nowhere. But, as someone said, usually scores over 300 points win the share. Last week one share was 19 TCredits.
41x SUPPORT
Marijana P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1441695]Where can I see the top 200 scores of the week ? [/quote] It would be very correct for the participants in the PTP game, and for the possible players. It is not technically too difficult to create a table with the winners and the number of points scored in the game.

It would be very correct for the participants in the PTP game, and for the possible players. It is not technically too difficult to create a table with the winners and the number of points scored in the game.
Ivana F.

Serbia

[quote=1441892][quote=1441695]Where can I see the top 200 scores of the week ? [/quote] It would be very correct for the participants in the PTP game, and for the possible players. It is not technically too difficult to create a table with the winners and the number of points scored in the game.[/quote] Yes Ivana, You are right . [b]Separate table of Winners[/b] with score and points is eagerly needed. Secondly, Still PTP rules are not clear. If the changes are made every week, it should be mentioned in the rule. Lack of transparency disappoints participant.
Ivana F. posted:

It would be very correct for the participants in the PTP game, and for the possible players. It is not technically too difficult to create a table with the winners and the number of points scored in the game.

Yes Ivana, You are right . Separate table of Winners with score and points is eagerly needed. Secondly, Still PTP rules are not clear. If the changes are made every week, it should be mentioned in the rule. Lack of transparency disappoints participant.
S. H. R.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings