Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Curious

Posted 4 months ago More by Jessica R.

Hi everyone! I'm Jessica and I'm new to SFI and I've pretty much taken things slowly to learn as much as I can and actually KNOW what I'm reading and not just reading the materials. I have read what SFI posted to get your team active but I'm curious to know what else people have done as well. My mission right now is to build this awesome team and I haven't done to bad so far but I'm very picky about who is on my team. Does that sound unfair? Sometimes I think it does and then I think for a minute, this is my materpiece, and I'm the only one building it! I'm going to make it great!! Hoping to get some good response's back on this thread so I can get my next move into place! Thanks in advance!
Hi everyone! I'm Jessica and I'm new to SFI and I've pretty much taken things slowly to learn as much as I can and actually KNOW what I'm reading and not just reading the materials. I have read what SFI posted to get your team active but I'm curious to know what else people have done as well. My mission right now is to build this awesome team and I haven't done to bad so far but I'm very picky about who is on my team. Does that sound unfair? Sometimes I think it does and then I think for a minute, this is my materpiece, and I'm the only one building it! I'm going to make it great!! Hoping to get some good response's back on this thread so I can get my next move into place! Thanks in advance!
Jessica R.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Jessica, I will admit, I’m not as “picky” as you. I try to follow Tommie Kirkland’s advice, I use free advertising. I am looking for people who want to work and build and I will ask every person on the planet just to get five if I have to. That works for me. I guess we all have our methods, good luck with yours and hopefully we can both reach DTL (via separate paths). Good question. Damien
Hi Jessica,

I will admit, I’m not as “picky” as you. I try to follow Tommie Kirkland’s advice, I use free advertising. I am looking for people who want to work and build and I will ask every person on the planet just to get five if I have to.

That works for me. I guess we all have our methods, good luck with yours and hopefully we can both reach DTL (via separate paths).

Good question.

Damien
SUPPORT
Damien M.

United Kingdom

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Jessica. Of course you need to build a team. You're on the right path. Just go straight to your goal. Do not be picky. It's important that people in your team are active. Nice regards!
Hello Jessica.
Of course you need to build a team. You're on the right path. Just go straight to your goal.
Do not be picky. It's important that people in your team are active.
Nice regards!
50x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Jessica Welcome to the forum! You already start the first step by reading. Leaders are readers. But you can build a strong team when you accept all your members as associates, without dialing. There should be no prejudice about associates in this business. You can never know who will be your diamond. Everyone needs to provide support, and they will be the most valuable ones. I suggest you to read this https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295 I wish you a lot of success :four_leaf_clover:
Hello Jessica
Welcome to the forum!
You already start the first step by reading.
Leaders are readers.
But you can build a strong team when you accept all your members as associates, without dialing.
There should be no prejudice about associates in this business.
You can never know who will be your diamond.
Everyone needs to provide support, and they will be the most valuable ones.
I suggest you to read this www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295
I wish you a lot of success

13x SUPPORT
Svetlana C.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Jessica and welcome to the family of SFI. Well you have started off on the right foot, reading and learning. Plus visiting the forum. You can learn a lot here. This is a great start. Try not to be picky though. SFI is built from people all over the world and you never know where your diamond in the rough will appear from. I love your enthusiasm. Keep up the great work and will see you at the top! Much to your success.
Hello Jessica and welcome to the family of SFI.
Well you have started off on the right foot, reading and learning. Plus visiting the forum. You can learn a lot here. This is a great start. Try not to be picky though. SFI is built from people all over the world and you never know where your diamond in the rough will appear from. I love your enthusiasm. Keep up the great work and will see you at the top! Much to your success.
18x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Jessica R.

Well first mistake that will be fixed immediately! This will not be my last mistake as I feel growing is learning. I'm definitely not a prejudice person and I didn't see it that way until I seen these replies! I can't have that because that's not who I am. Thanks for all your replies it opened my eyes to a situation that matters to me and will be fixed! Thanks again!!
Well first mistake that will be fixed immediately! This will not be my last mistake as I feel growing is learning. I'm definitely not a prejudice person and I didn't see it that way until I seen these replies! I can't have that because that's not who I am. Thanks for all your replies it opened my eyes to a situation that matters to me and will be fixed! Thanks again!!
Jessica R.

United States

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Welcome Jessica, l see you joined us on April 29th so it's normal to not know what to do in this environment. Have you met your sponsor? Sponsors are supposed to help new affiliates get started. The first thing you need to do is the basics which is processing the "do-it"list for 10VersaPoints daily and then do the 61 lessons in Launch pad for 61VersaPoints. It's very important to read the Forum everyday to learn what's going on. You can buy TCredits/VersaPoints packages to elevate but you still need to do the basics and read. There are various games to play in TripleClicks and see which games you think you like. Good luck!
Welcome Jessica, l see you joined us on April 29th so it's normal to not know what to do in this environment. Have you met your sponsor? Sponsors are supposed to help new affiliates get started. The first thing you need to do is the basics which is processing the "do-it"list for 10VersaPoints daily and then do the 61 lessons in Launch pad for 61VersaPoints. It's very important to read the Forum everyday to learn what's going on. You can buy TCredits/VersaPoints packages to elevate but you still need to do the basics and read.
There are various games to play in TripleClicks and see which games you think you like. Good luck!
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Jessica, First you need to build a team. Than, You're on the right path. You must read and learn from this Forum, too.:v: [quote=1441606]Hi everyone! I'm Jessica and I'm new to SFI and I've pretty much taken things slowly to learn as much as I can and actually KNOW what I'm reading and not just reading the materials. I have read what SFI posted to get your team active but I'm curious to know what else people have done as well. My mission right now is to build this awesome team and I haven't done to bad so far but I'm very picky about who is on my team. Does that sound unfair? Sometimes I think it does and then I think for a minute, this is my materpiece, and I'm the only one building it! I'm going to make it great!! Hoping to get some good response's back on this thread so I can get my next move into place! Thanks in advance![/quote]
Hello Jessica,

First you need to build a team. Than, You're on the right path. You must read and learn from this Forum, too.

Jessica R. posted:

zeljko g.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago More by Leon M.

[quote=1441606]Hi everyone! I'm Jessica and I'm new to SFI and I've pretty much taken things slowly to learn as much as I can and actually KNOW what I'm reading and not just reading the materials. I have read what SFI posted to get your team active but I'm curious to know what else people have done as well. My mission right now is to build this awesome team and I haven't done to bad so far but I'm very picky about who is on my team. Does that sound unfair? Sometimes I think it does and then I think for a minute, this is my materpiece, and I'm the only one building it! I'm going to make it great!! Hoping to get some good response's back on this thread so I can get my next move into place! Thanks in advance![/quote] Referring to PSAs... I don't think you're being unfair, but it's a process. You start out referring as many prospects to SFI as you can handle. You then work with the workers. You then may find yourself in a situation where you have a PSA you simply do not want to work with for whatever reason (it happens). You have choices at that point. Sometimes it's a better fit to reassign someone to a new sponsor for example. However, I would say that when you come across someone with a strong personality you should NEVER take it personal. You want leaders and leaders have strong personalities! Leon McKee
Jessica R. posted:

Referring to PSAs...

I don't think you're being unfair, but it's a process. You start out referring as many prospects to SFI as you can handle. You then work with the workers. You then may find yourself in a situation where you have a PSA you simply do not want to work with for whatever reason (it happens). You have choices at that point. Sometimes it's a better fit to reassign someone to a new sponsor for example. However, I would say that when you come across someone with a strong personality you should NEVER take it personal. You want leaders and leaders have strong personalities!

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 4 months ago

Hello, Jessica R. There is no possibility to choose who we are going to work with. The system of work is such that everyone can register. Sometimes we have bad experiences with members, but it is an integral part of our work. Everyone should come with respect and try to learn it. Everything else does not depend on us. All the best.
Hello, Jessica R.
There is no possibility to choose who we are going to work with. The system of work is such that everyone can register. Sometimes we have bad experiences with members, but it is an integral part of our work. Everyone should come with respect and try to learn it. Everything else does not depend on us.
All the best.
54x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Leon M. 1 Reply

This thread made me think of a historically common business saying: The customer is always right! WRONG! [b]The right customer is always right![/b] Businesses are learning to target customers that fit their business model and price structure. This reduces the cost to service a customer for example. It's the 80/20 rule. If 20% of your customers account for 80% of your overhead then that's the challenge. What businesses are now doing is learning to target their ideal customer and shedding their high maintenance customers. Sounds harsh, but it's true! My point, in reference to SFI, is that we do not have to work with someone if it's not a good fit! Might be a better fit with a leader on our team for example. Again, I would caution against taking relationships with strong dominant personalities in a personal manner. I've actually had strong leaders ask me not to communicate with their team. Why? Because they want to lead their own team! No ego here and I'll take those type of leaders any day :thumbsup: Leon McKee
This thread made me think of a historically common business saying:

The customer is always right!

WRONG!

The right customer is always right!

Businesses are learning to target customers that fit their business model and price structure. This reduces the cost to service a customer for example. It's the 80/20 rule. If 20% of your customers account for 80% of your overhead then that's the challenge. What businesses are now doing is learning to target their ideal customer and shedding their high maintenance customers. Sounds harsh, but it's true!

My point, in reference to SFI, is that we do not have to work with someone if it's not a good fit! Might be a better fit with a leader on our team for example.

Again, I would caution against taking relationships with strong dominant personalities in a personal manner. I've actually had strong leaders ask me not to communicate with their team. Why? Because they want to lead their own team! No ego here and I'll take those type of leaders any day

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 4 months ago

Hi, Jessica R. have you introduced yourself to not only your sponsor but all of your upline team members? They all have lots to share. Write to each one and discuss your goals and your business strategies with them. They have experience and can definitely help you move in the right direction and can give encouragement to you. Thank you for writing here, and I look forward to hearing more about your progress and how you are doing.
Hi, Jessica R. have you introduced yourself to not only your sponsor but all of your upline team members? They all have lots to share. Write to each one and discuss your goals and your business strategies with them. They have experience and can definitely help you move in the right direction and can give encouragement to you. Thank you for writing here, and I look forward to hearing more about your progress and how you are doing.
SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Veronika P.

| Edit settings