SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why have I lost my upline co-sponsor

Posted 6 months ago More by Al M.

I have had an upline co-sponsor who has been very helpful and has become a very good friend. I just checked my upline and I am no longer listed as her CSA. I did not see anything where we would lose them if they were still EA or above. She is still a STL and listed on some leaderboards. I do not think that the new comp plan said anything about changing CSA's. She is the one that is mostly responsible for me staying with SFI. Has anyone else had this happen? Al Martens
I have had an upline co-sponsor who has been very helpful and has become a very good friend. I just checked my upline and I am no longer listed as her CSA. I did not see anything where we would lose them if they were still EA or above. She is still a STL and listed on some leaderboards. I do not think that the new comp plan said anything about changing CSA's. She is the one that is mostly responsible for me staying with SFI. Has anyone else had this happen?

Al Martens
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

my upliner is good
my upliner is good
michael d.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago More by Marilyn C. 3 Replies

[quote=1441610] I have had an upline co-sponsor who has been very helpful and has become a very good friend. I just checked my upline and I am no longer listed as her CSA. I did not see anything where we would lose them if they were still EA or above. She is still a STL and listed on some leaderboards. I do not think that the new comp plan said anything about changing CSA's. She is the one that is mostly responsible for me staying with SFI. Has anyone else had this happen? Al Martens[/quote] Hi, Mr. Al M.! Have you tried to e-mail her, to asked what happened? Maybe she reassigned you or what. I hope you will find the right answer. All the best for you! [b]Ria[/b]
Al M. posted:
I have had an upline co-sponsor who has been very helpful and has become a very good friend. I just checked my upline and I am no longer listed as her CSA. I did not see anything where we would lose them if they were still EA or above. She is still a STL and listed on some leaderboards. I do not think that the new comp plan said anything about changing CSA's. She is the one that is mostly responsible for me staying with SFI. Has anyone else had this happen?

Al Martens

Hi, Mr. Al M.!

Have you tried to e-mail her, to asked what happened?
Maybe she reassigned you or what.

I hope you will find the right answer.

All the best for you!

Ria
25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 6 months ago

You may want to ask her if she knows the reason why.
You may want to ask her if she knows the reason why.
SUPPORT
Margaret A.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

I had the same experience, should I say it slowed me down? I've been asking nobody is giving me an answer.
I had the same experience, should I say it slowed me down?
I've been asking nobody is giving me an answer.
FEYI A.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

If as you say she is still an STL you need to send a support ticket to find out what has happened that would change who your co-sponsor is. It might be that she accidentally put you in the CSA Exchange. Andy Zeus Anderson
If as you say she is still an STL you need to send a support ticket to find out what has happened that would change who your co-sponsor is. It might be that she accidentally put you in the CSA Exchange.

Andy Zeus Anderson
66x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 6 months ago 4 Replies

[quote=1441664][quote=1441610] I have had an upline co-sponsor who has been very helpful and has become a very good friend. I just checked my upline and I am no longer listed as her CSA. I did not see anything where we would lose them if they were still EA or above. She is still a STL and listed on some leaderboards. I do not think that the new comp plan said anything about changing CSA's. She is the one that is mostly responsible for me staying with SFI. Has anyone else had this happen? Al Martens[/quote] Hi, Mr. Al M.! Have you tried to e-mail her, to asked what happened? Maybe she reassigned you or what. I hope you will find the right answer. All the best for you! [b]Ria[/b][/quote] I do not believe we reassign CSA only PSA
Marilyn C. posted:
Al M. posted:

Al Martens

Hi, Mr. Al M.!

Have you tried to e-mail her, to asked what happened?
Maybe she reassigned you or what.

I hope you will find the right answer.

All the best for you!

Ria

I do not believe we reassign CSA only PSA
Oliver I.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago More by Leon M. 1 Reply

[quote=1441736]I do not believe we reassign CSA only PSA[/quote] You can reassign CSAs. I reassign ALL my CSAs to my 1st generation PSAs to help them! Leon McKee
Oliver I. posted:
I do not believe we reassign CSA only PSA

You can reassign CSAs. I reassign ALL my CSAs to my 1st generation PSAs to help them!

Leon McKee
58x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 6 months ago More by Leon M.

[quote=1441610] I have had an upline co-sponsor who has been very helpful and has become a very good friend. I just checked my upline and I am no longer listed as her CSA. I did not see anything where we would lose them if they were still EA or above. She is still a STL and listed on some leaderboards. I do not think that the new comp plan said anything about changing CSA's. She is the one that is mostly responsible for me staying with SFI. Has anyone else had this happen? Al Martens[/quote] The new compensation plan does not affect our previous CSA relationships. Only customer support can help with your situation to be honest. You may have been reassigned or there could have been an error of some kind. As was suggested you should ask your prior co-sponsor first. Leon McKee
Al M. posted:

Al Martens

The new compensation plan does not affect our previous CSA relationships. Only customer support can help with your situation to be honest. You may have been reassigned or there could have been an error of some kind. As was suggested you should ask your prior co-sponsor first.

Leon McKee
58x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

Hi. I also had a strange thing happen. I got a hello message from a new co sponsor. I assumed I had been reassigned as my co sponsor and I don’t speak the same language. But now I find I have 3 co sponsors???
Hi. I also had a strange thing happen. I got a hello message from a new co sponsor. I assumed I had been reassigned as my co sponsor and I don’t speak the same language. But now I find I have 3 co sponsors???
Jenni T.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Leon M. 1 Reply

[quote=1441753]Hi. I also had a strange thing happen. I got a hello message from a new co sponsor. I assumed I had been reassigned as my co sponsor and I don’t speak the same language. But now I find I have 3 co sponsors???[/quote] Most of us will have up to 3 co-sponsors. The reason why is the new compensation plan provides for 4 total co-sponsors. However, established CSAs will count as double to keep current incomes intact. This means that anyone new coming into the business will have 4 co-sponsors, but you and I will have up to 3 co-sponsors. Leon McKee
Jenni T. posted:

Most of us will have up to 3 co-sponsors. The reason why is the new compensation plan provides for 4 total co-sponsors. However, established CSAs will count as double to keep current incomes intact. This means that anyone new coming into the business will have 4 co-sponsors, but you and I will have up to 3 co-sponsors.

Leon McKee
58x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

As mentioned in the Comp Plan news, There will be four co sponsor for each one But No changes regarding the old CSAs So I suggest you send a support ticket
As mentioned in the Comp Plan news, There will be four co sponsor for each one
But No changes regarding the old CSAs
So I suggest you send a support ticket
34x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings