Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How are the winners in Time Machine determined?

Posted 8 days ago More by Mariji C.

How are the winners in Time Machine determined? Are they the ones who got the exact correct answer? Or is it just like in the Pick The Price, the top players who got closest to the correct answer win? If exact correct answer is needed, then on the question for the Time Machine now, "What will the rounded price of Bitcoin be on July 19?" How rounded must be our answer? To the nearest tenths or hundredths? For a sample answer: 6821, 6820, or 6800? I want to try this game. But I need to learn more about it so I can have better predictions. Thank you! :) Sincerely, Mariji
How are the winners in Time Machine determined? Are they the ones who got the exact correct answer? Or is it just like in the Pick The Price, the top players who got closest to the correct answer win?

If exact correct answer is needed, then on the question for the Time Machine now, "What will the rounded price of Bitcoin be on July 19?" How rounded must be our answer? To the nearest tenths or hundredths? For a sample answer: 6821, 6820, or 6800?

I want to try this game. But I need to learn more about it so I can have better predictions. Thank you! :)

Sincerely,
Mariji
Mariji C.

Philippines

Posted 8 days ago

Guess we are in the same shoes. Iam really earger to play this game however just don't know specific rules. Iam not sure if it goes to the closest round figure or if it should be an overall figure. Please anyone to advise. Thank you
Guess we are in the same shoes. Iam really earger to play this game however just don't know specific rules. Iam not sure if it goes to the closest round figure or if it should be an overall figure. Please anyone to advise. Thank you
SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

Posted 8 days ago, edited 8 days ago

Hi Mariji. Yes you are right about that, those who got the exact correct answer are going to be the winners and would share the pot of TCredits. On this particular question, I think you can check the link provided by Time Machine to have an idea on what to answer (in this case it's up to two decimal places 1.00). You can follow the format on what figure shows there so you can guess the right answer. Also, visit Rules tab to know more about the game. Good luck. Anne
Hi Mariji.

Yes you are right about that, those who got the exact correct answer are going to be the winners and would share the pot of TCredits. On this particular question, I think you can check the link provided by Time Machine to have an idea on what to answer (in this case it's up to two decimal places 1.00). You can follow the format on what figure shows there so you can guess the right answer. Also, visit Rules tab to know more about the game.

Good luck.

Anne
5x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Read the [url=https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/05/23/tips-for-winning-time-machine-5-25-18-official-rules/]Rules[/url] carefully and you will know every rules about Time Machine . Above all ,The question itself explains ,how the winners will be determined . Good Luck !
Read the Rules carefully and you will know every rules about Time Machine .
Above all ,The question itself explains ,how the winners will be determined .

Good Luck !
3x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

Posted 8 days ago

My fellow affiliate Anna gave you the best response regarding the TIME machine contest. I haven't had any success with that game but I'm going to play it anyway to see what happens. Good luck on your journey!
My fellow affiliate Anna gave you the best response regarding the TIME machine contest. I haven't had any success with that game but I'm going to play it anyway to see what happens. Good luck on your journey!
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Mariji C., It looks like you have a strong answer from Anna Marie D. 👍😎🙏 See you at the top! Annie & Todd
Hi Mariji C.,

It looks like you have a strong answer from Anna Marie D. 👍😎🙏

See you at the top!

Annie & Todd
2x SUPPORT
Ann G.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago, edited 8 days ago

Respect, Maria, the winner of Time Machine, must have an absolutely correct answer to the given question! Specifically, now about Bitcoin! Recommendation and rule, SFI Company, does not have any comments or suggestions for the question, while the winning issue takes place! you can certainly use all available data from the Internet and put your forecast! Good luck, in an interesting game, Time Machine🍀...Dušica
Respect, Maria, the winner of Time Machine, must have an absolutely correct answer to the given question! Specifically, now about Bitcoin! Recommendation and rule, SFI Company, does not have any comments or suggestions for the question, while the winning issue takes place! you can certainly use all available data from the Internet and put your forecast! Good luck, in an interesting game, Time Machine🍀...Dušica
9x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Mariji C.

Thanks to all that answered and replied on this thread! You've been very helpful. ^^ I don't know how to mention or tag your names here.
Thanks to all that answered and replied on this thread! You've been very helpful. ^^
I don't know how to mention or tag your names here.
Mariji C.

Philippines

| Edit settings