Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can I become ECA without a physical store?

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Fellows Affiliates, Please i want to register as an ECA. As you know that it is easy to register bbefore with the link www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/ECA then, It's no more like that, it has being moved to Rewardical-ECA. As a Rewardical-ECA, you need a website and a store, but as for me, i have none, so how can i register and sell my digital poducts? Thanks for your amiable response...
Hi Fellows Affiliates, Please i want to register as an ECA. As you know that it is easy to register bbefore with the link www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/ECA then, It's no more like that, it has being moved to Rewardical-ECA. As a Rewardical-ECA, you need a website and a store, but as for me, i have none, so how can i register and sell my digital poducts?
Thanks for your amiable response...
2x SUPPORT
Olanrewaju G.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

That was changed over 90 days ago. Follow the steps that SFI gives you for getting your own website and store.
That was changed over 90 days ago.
Follow the steps that SFI gives you for getting your own website and store.
28x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1441702]Hi Fellows Affiliates, Please i want to register as an ECA. As you know that it is easy to register bbefore with the link www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/ECA then, It's no more like that, it has being moved to Rewardical-ECA. As a Rewardical-ECA, you need a website and a store, but as for me, i have none, so how can i register and sell my digital poducts? Thanks for your amiable response...[/quote] Hi, Mr. Olanrewaju G.! If I'm not mistaken, there is no way but to follow this steps. Starting now, you can apply at http://www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register. The biggest change in being an ECA at Rewardical is that you will need to have your own website; we will no longer provide a store website for you. Now, this may sound scary to some, but there are numerous easy and inexpensive ways to set up shop online now days, such as with Shopify, WooCommerce on the popular WordPress platform, or Squarespace: * https://www.shopify.com * https://woocommerce.com * https://www.squarespace.com And because these and other providers are fully devoted to providing state-of-the-art e-commerce websites, you will have vastly more options and features than we can provide. You will also be able to participate as an ECA at Rewardical at just 1/3rd of the cost. That is, instead of a 15% minimum paid to us on orders at TripleClicks, the minimum is now just 5% (to cover the cost of the Rewardicals your buyers will receive). Hope this helps Mr. Olanrewaju, and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Olanrewaju G. posted:
Hi Fellows Affiliates, Please i want to register as an ECA. As you know that it is easy to register bbefore with the link www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxxx/ECA then, It's no more like that, it has being moved to Rewardical-ECA. As a Rewardical-ECA, you need a website and a store, but as for me, i have none, so how can i register and sell my digital poducts?
Thanks for your amiable response...

Hi, Mr. Olanrewaju G.!

If I'm not mistaken, there is no way but to follow this steps.

Starting now, you can apply at www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register. The biggest change in being an ECA at Rewardical is that you will need to have your own website; we will no longer provide a store website for you. Now, this may sound scary to some, but there are numerous easy and inexpensive ways to set up shop online now days, such as with Shopify, WooCommerce on the popular WordPress platform, or Squarespace:

* www.shopify.com
* woocommerce.com
* www.squarespace.com

And because these and other providers are fully devoted to providing state-of-the-art e-commerce websites, you will have vastly more options and features than we can provide. You will also be able to participate as an ECA at Rewardical at just 1/3rd of the cost. That is, instead of a 15% minimum paid to us on orders at TripleClicks, the minimum is now just 5% (to cover the cost of the Rewardicals your buyers will receive).

Hope this helps Mr. Olanrewaju, and i wish you all the best!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

The truth is that you're better off building your own [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand]brand[/url] and having complete control of your [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization]SEO[/url]. I've heard countless stories of businesses being built and then having the rug pulled out from under their feet simply because they did not completely own their [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_property]web property[/url]. It's best to have total control in my opinion! Leon McKee
The truth is that you're better off building your own brand and having complete control of your SEO. I've heard countless stories of businesses being built and then having the rug pulled out from under their feet simply because they did not completely own their web property. It's best to have total control in my opinion!

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Sir have you thought about elevating in this environment? I'm sure once you've done the basics and completed the 61 lessons in Launch pad, you'll have an opportunity to sell your products. Just think, you can prepare yourself for a wonderful experience when you take the time to elevate. Then you'll see yourself fulfilling goals.
Hello Sir have you thought about elevating in this environment? I'm sure once you've done the basics and completed the 61 lessons in Launch pad, you'll have an opportunity to sell your products. Just think, you can prepare yourself for a wonderful experience when you take the time to elevate. Then you'll see yourself fulfilling goals.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Olanrewaju G., I agree with Leon McKee. You need to work from your own site and build you brand. 👍🙏😎 See you at the top! Annie & Todd
Hi Olanrewaju G.,

I agree with Leon McKee. You need to work from your own site and build you brand. 👍🙏😎

See you at the top!

Annie & Todd
2x SUPPORT
Todd G.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Time to time many changes are there and it is must, to survive. We are not out of that. Every organisation is having its own ethics and it is implemented or changed to develop the business. We, who are working like that organisation, must follow the same to grow accordingly. System is changed and you have to accept the new system. You need a website and store for this. Many e-commerce portal software are there for this. You can choose any one as per your budget. Apart from that, there are many web companies where you get a website free for one year. You can choose from those and develop the website as per your choice. Don't be dishearten and look back. Always BE POSITIVE and THINK POSITIVE. Hope for the best....
Time to time many changes are there and it is must, to survive.
We are not out of that.
Every organisation is having its own ethics and it is implemented or changed to develop the business.
We, who are working like that organisation, must follow the same to grow accordingly.

System is changed and you have to accept the new system.
You need a website and store for this.
Many e-commerce portal software are there for this. You can choose any one as per your budget.
Apart from that, there are many web companies where you get a website free for one year.
You can choose from those and develop the website as per your choice.

Don't be dishearten and look back.
Always BE POSITIVE and THINK POSITIVE.

Hope for the best....
2x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

H! Having a website and your store to operate or encouraging owners of stores to register is pre-requisite...that would make the Localvatia a bang! Lets try it out first and enjoy the benefits....
H!
Having a website and your store to operate or encouraging owners of stores
to register is pre-requisite...that would make the Localvatia a bang!
Lets try it out first and enjoy the benefits....
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

To participate in either ECA or RECA you need to follow the rules and procedures attached. Without setting any one, you still can sell any products from RT-ECA or ECA or Tripleclicks. For RT=ECA open up an account with the RT-ECA whose products you want to promote. Use their product url links to promote their products. Similarly apply to ECA. To search for ECAs, go to your Tripleclicks.com member page and see your ECA connections. /My product Collections/Buy for product categories. Pick your passionate/favorite products and promote them to earn commissions.
To participate in either ECA or RECA you need to follow the rules and procedures attached. Without setting any one, you still can sell any products from RT-ECA or ECA or Tripleclicks. For RT=ECA open up an account with the RT-ECA whose products you want to promote. Use their product url links to promote their products. Similarly apply to ECA. To search for ECAs, go to your Tripleclicks.com member page and see your ECA connections. /My product Collections/Buy for product categories. Pick your passionate/favorite products and promote them to earn commissions.
5x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings