Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Guaranteed Win Auction

Posted 2 months ago

For the past few weeks I thought that I was entering the Guaranteed Win Auctions. I would enter at the time it is said that these auctions are to take place, but I have not received any CSAs. LOL, yesterday I realized that the times posted are corporate time zone, not my time zone. I am an hour earlier. So for me these auction are taking place an hour later. So I wanted to post this to remind people who want to participate, to be sure they check their time zone as these auctions could take place earlier or later then what is posted depending on where you live.
For the past few weeks I thought that I was entering the Guaranteed Win Auctions. I would enter at the time it is said that these auctions are to take place, but I have not received any CSAs. LOL, yesterday I realized that the times posted are corporate time zone, not my time zone. I am an hour earlier. So for me these auction are taking place an hour later.
So I wanted to post this to remind people who want to participate, to be sure they check their time zone as these auctions could take place earlier or later then what is posted depending on where you live.
David L.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hi David ! As far as I peeped at your profile; you already have Pricebender Auctions winner badge, therefore you are not eligible to take part in Guaranteed Win Auctions as they are created and aimed only for those affiliates that have never won an auction so far, or at least have never won within last 365 days. It has nothing to do with SFI official time or your local time zone. Hope this helps ! Best regards !
Hi David !

As far as I peeped at your profile; you already have Pricebender Auctions winner badge, therefore you are not eligible to take part in Guaranteed Win Auctions as they are created and aimed only for those affiliates that have never won an auction so far, or at least have never won within last 365 days. It has nothing to do with SFI official time or your local time zone.

Hope this helps !

Best regards !
283x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Dear David L , Here you go : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=214283&referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=214283&referrer=search[/url] Have a nice day and great work ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear David L ,
Here you go :
https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=214283&referrer=search
Have a nice day and great work !
Zoran Vukovic
284x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello, David, all members who have won the Auction are not entitled to a Guaranteed Auction, 1 CSA! It's for beginners! Each of the new members will receive notice of this type of Auctions, by SFI time !🍀[img]https://i.imgur.com/2PvyXqX.png[/img]
Hello, David, all members who have won the Auction are not entitled to a Guaranteed Auction, 1 CSA! It's for beginners! Each of the new members will receive notice of this type of Auctions, by SFI time !🍀
14x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Hey David, you know there's no such thing as a guaranteed auction win no matter what time zone you're in. Bidding is a wonderful way to either win or lose. You can get Rewardicals whether you win or lose. I don't look for CSAs because lm looking to exchange those Rewardicals into VersaPoints.
Hey David, you know there's no such thing as a guaranteed auction win no matter what time zone you're in. Bidding is a wonderful way to either win or lose. You can get Rewardicals whether you win or lose. I don't look for CSAs because lm looking to exchange those Rewardicals into VersaPoints.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1442436]Hey David, you know there's no such thing as a guaranteed auction win no matter what time zone you're in. Bidding is a wonderful way to either win or lose. You can get Rewardicals whether you win or lose. I don't look for CSAs because lm looking to exchange those Rewardicals into VersaPoints. [/quote] Well, Stephen...this one IS GUARANTEED...as its name says. You can win 1 CSA just bidding once...after you pay the auction, of course. TWO important things here: 1. If you "win" this auction, you lose the right to participate in the 1st Winner Auctions (with the cherry icon). 2. You WILL NOT get the auction badge.
Stephen B. posted:

Well, Stephen...this one IS GUARANTEED...as its name says.
You can win 1 CSA just bidding once...after you pay the auction, of course.

TWO important things here:
1. If you "win" this auction, you lose the right to participate in the
1st Winner Auctions (with the cherry icon).

2. You WILL NOT get the auction badge.
129x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,483 | Followers: 1,101 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

The server time is always at the bottom of your screen .
Timea b.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1442868]The server time is always at the bottom of your screen .[/quote] That's true...but, you can ,also, see it beside your photo in the SFI Affiliate Center [img]https://i.imgur.com/AyvT3fC.jpg[/img]
Timea b. posted:

That's true...but, you can ,also, see it beside your photo in the SFI Affiliate Center

129x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,483 | Followers: 1,101 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Dušica M. Dusko S.

| Edit settings