Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

You need to motivate yourself.

Posted 5 days ago

So many times I read "oh but I get no help from my up-line" Please bear in mind these are people like you and I, some have never before been affiliated to any form of MLM, have never been in management positions, know very little about motivating etc. etc. etc. Dont look for excuses, you know why you have joined SFI.... make it work for you. My motivation was from the E365 leader board, that person joined on the same day I did, had the same training, in fact had the same everything so what was stopping me from being number 1. Unfortunately more than a month had already passed and I had some catching up to do positioned at 47. Well I went to 8th then 4th and now 2nd and he/she must know, I intend being number 1. Do whatever you have to do, you have heard the adages of learners are earners, leaders are readers etc. ALL relevant.. equip yourself with knowledge, apply maximum effort, stay focused and be the best possible sponsor you can be ...do this and you WILL achieve and earn a substantial income with SFI.
So many times I read "oh but I get no help from my up-line" Please bear in mind these are people like you and I, some have never before been affiliated to any form of MLM, have never been in management positions, know very little about motivating etc. etc. etc. Dont look for excuses, you know why you have joined SFI.... make it work for you. My motivation was from the E365 leader board, that person joined on the same day I did, had the same training, in fact had the same everything so what was stopping me from being number 1. Unfortunately more than a month had already passed and I had some catching up to do positioned at 47. Well I went to 8th then 4th and now 2nd and he/she must know, I intend being number 1.
Do whatever you have to do, you have heard the adages of learners are earners, leaders are readers etc. ALL relevant.. equip yourself with knowledge, apply maximum effort, stay focused and be the best possible sponsor you can be ...do this and you WILL achieve and earn a substantial income with SFI.
George B.

South Africa

Posted 5 days ago

Hi George, You definitely have the right attitude. E365 attracted me too and though it was tough and I could only get to 2nd place for ages but I persevered and finally made it... Keep up that determination regards
Hi George,
You definitely have the right attitude.
E365 attracted me too and though it was tough and I could only get to 2nd place for ages but I persevered
and finally made it...

Keep up that determination
regards
4x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Hay there George B I like the way you think, I wish you all the luck and come number one in the E365.
Hay there George B
I like the way you think, I wish you all the luck and come number one in the E365.

5x SUPPORT
Susan S.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1442422]So many times I read "oh but I get no help from my up-line" Please bear in mind these are people like you and I, some have never before been affiliated to any form of MLM, have never been in management positions, know very little about motivating etc. etc. etc. Dont look for excuses, you know why you have joined SFI.... make it work for you. My motivation was from the E365 leader board, that person joined on the same day I did, had the same training, in fact had the same everything so what was stopping me from being number 1. Unfortunately more than a month had already passed and I had some catching up to do positioned at 47. Well I went to 8th then 4th and now 2nd and he/she must know, I intend being number 1. Do whatever you have to do, you have heard the adages of learners are earners, leaders are readers etc. ALL relevant.. equip yourself with knowledge, apply maximum effort, stay focused and be the best possible sponsor you can be ...do this and you WILL achieve and earn a substantial income with SFI.[/quote] I couldn't agree more. Having a right and independent attitude in building your business and making the best of all the available training. Thanks for this Mr George.
George B. posted:
So many times I read "oh but I get no help from my up-line" Please bear in mind these are people like you and I, some have never before been affiliated to any form of MLM, have never been in management positions, know very little about motivating etc. etc. etc. Dont look for excuses, you know why you have joined SFI.... make it work for you. My motivation was from the E365 leader board, that person joined on the same day I did, had the same training, in fact had the same everything so what was stopping me from being number 1. Unfortunately more than a month had already passed and I had some catching up to do positioned at 47. Well I went to 8th then 4th and now 2nd and he/she must know, I intend being number 1.
Do whatever you have to do, you have heard the adages of learners are earners, leaders are readers etc. ALL relevant.. equip yourself with knowledge, apply maximum effort, stay focused and be the best possible sponsor you can be ...do this and you WILL achieve and earn a substantial income with SFI.

I couldn't agree more.
Having a right and independent attitude in building your business and making the best of all the available training.

Thanks for this Mr George.
4x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Dear George B , You looked it well and listed it . It is not easy , but with work , perseverance and acquired knowledge , which you get here for free , there is everything. All the best in your future work! Zoran Vukovic
Dear George B ,
You looked it well and listed it .
It is not easy , but with work , perseverance and acquired knowledge ,
which you get here for free , there is everything.
All the best in your future work!
Zoran Vukovic
269x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Absolutely correct George. I have a good up-line who continually give advice but I also used the E365 competition to motivate myself. I started quite late in my competition and ended up 3rd overall but managed to make class-champion for the last 4 months. It spurred me on to work harder, to read more and learn more about the business. Keep going and you'll be E365 Champ.
Absolutely correct George. I have a good up-line who continually give advice but I also used the E365 competition to motivate myself. I started quite late in my competition and ended up 3rd overall but managed to make class-champion for the last 4 months. It spurred me on to work harder, to read more and learn more about the business.
Keep going and you'll be E365 Champ.
SUPPORT
Dave K.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hey George, l did the same thing in envisioning that l would be a E365 champion one day. It took me almost 5months to get started. My sponsor was patient as l slowly progressed. I won my first E365 award in January for having the most VersaPoints in that month. I've gone from 7,057 to 555 in the ranks in Poker. Being number one wouldn't be accomplishing anything because l enjoy fighting upward. I know that's strange but l enjoy doing it that way. One day George you're going to win that E365 award. Keep envisioning great things here and it could happen!
Hey George, l did the same thing in envisioning that l would be a E365 champion one day. It took me almost 5months to get started. My sponsor was patient as l slowly progressed. I won my first E365 award in January for having the most VersaPoints in that month. I've gone from 7,057 to 555 in the ranks in Poker. Being number one wouldn't be accomplishing anything because l enjoy fighting upward. I know that's strange but l enjoy doing it that way. One day George you're going to win that E365 award. Keep envisioning great things here and it could happen!
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Be an investor:smile: and have a goal to achieve.:smiley:
Be an investor
and have a goal to achieve.

Rashid .S. J.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Dear George, You are right. Some members look up to their up-lines for even financial help. Honestly, that in itself is not bad as I am a beneficiary of the generosity of my Sponsor and Co-sponsor. However, it should be noted that all fingers are not equal so as some up-lines are willing to help , others may not. It is therefore up to the individual to make a decision on what he or she wants to make out of SFI based on what attracts or motivates him or her. I was also attracted by the E365 contest and the Triple Clicks marketing strategies. Moreover, I found the setting of daily goals and the daily tasks as actions in line with my schedule thus my zeal . The literature available is of so much relevance that I am just addicted to being online every day to read. I can consequently confirm that there are many things to inspire members in SFI so also assistance from those with the spirit of team work. Wishing you all the best in your efforts.
Dear George,
You are right. Some members look up to their up-lines for even financial help. Honestly, that in itself is not bad as I am a beneficiary of the generosity of my Sponsor and Co-sponsor. However, it should be noted that all fingers are not equal so as some up-lines are willing to help , others may not. It is therefore up to the individual to make a decision on what he or she wants to make out of SFI based on what attracts or motivates him or her. I was also attracted by the E365 contest and the Triple Clicks marketing strategies. Moreover, I found the setting of daily goals and the daily tasks as actions in line with my schedule thus my zeal . The literature available is of so much relevance that I am just addicted to being online every day to read. I can consequently confirm that there are many things to inspire members in SFI so also assistance from those with the spirit of team work.
Wishing you all the best in your efforts.
SUPPORT
Rexford A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Totally agree with you George. When I joined I was on holiday in Dubai visiting my niece. I was not really good on the internet and did not have a computer. My niece said I could use hers so I started looking for work at home and came across SFI. I joined and had no contact from my sponsor until a few years ago and I have been a member for 9 years now and really did not know what I was doing. However, in retirement I have been taking several courses on the internet and found some really great people who were willing to help me. Of course SFI has expanded so much that there is a lot to learn here as well. it is fortunate that we have the Forum as there are many experts here will to share their knowledge.
Totally agree with you George. When I joined I was on holiday in Dubai visiting my niece. I was not really good on the internet and did not have a computer. My niece said I could use hers so I started looking for work at home and came across SFI. I joined and had no contact from my sponsor until a few years ago and I have been a member for 9 years now and really did not know what I was doing. However, in retirement I have been taking several courses on the internet and found some really great people who were willing to help me. Of course SFI has expanded so much that there is a lot to learn here as well. it is fortunate that we have the Forum as there are many experts here will to share their knowledge.
SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Hi George, Absolutely great post. Great words of motivation, and an example of leadership. I am very certain that you will be right at the top of E365 on the 365th day. Best of luck go getter. Granstan
Hi George,
Absolutely great post. Great words of motivation, and an example of leadership. I am very certain that you will be right at the top of E365 on the 365th day. Best of luck go getter.

Granstan
Grantley W.

Turks And Caicos Islands

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

I am one of those affiliates who've never been contacted before by my inactive sponsor and co-sponsor. But I get motivated by E365 contest also. It's been my goal since I joined to always qualify for E365 contest and to go on top of my class, because qualifying means I get to be an EA every month. I always check the Leaderboard and check if my classmates are earning VPs everyday. My mindset is if they earn VPs, then I should try to earn more. Result? I'm number one in my class since the beginning. I also like the E365 drawing from which I've won many times. Though I can't afford to buy products from TripleClicks with matching 1500 VP. I try and work hard to meet the VP count I need.
I am one of those affiliates who've never been contacted before by my inactive sponsor and co-sponsor. But I get motivated by E365 contest also. It's been my goal since I joined to always qualify for E365 contest and to go on top of my class, because qualifying means I get to be an EA every month. I always check the Leaderboard and check if my classmates are earning VPs everyday. My mindset is if they earn VPs, then I should try to earn more. Result? I'm number one in my class since the beginning. I also like the E365 drawing from which I've won many times. Though I can't afford to buy products from TripleClicks with matching 1500 VP. I try and work hard to meet the VP count I need.
Mariji C.

Philippines

| Edit settings