Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to motivate your members to become a team leader?

Posted 2 months ago More by Jelenko D.

Hello guys! I noticed that a lot of members stay on EA status because of some insecurities to invest. How to motivate them to become team leader, and to motivate them to take it seriously that they're the leaders of their team. Thank you in advance
Hello guys!
I noticed that a lot of members stay on EA status because of some insecurities to invest.
How to motivate them to become team leader, and to motivate them to take it seriously that they're the leaders of their team.
Thank you in advance
5x SUPPORT
Jelenko D.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1442440]Hello guys! I noticed that a lot of members stay on EA status because of some insecurities to invest. How to motivate them to become team leader, and to motivate them to take it seriously that they're the leaders of their team. Thank you in advance[/quote] I think that with the new compensation plan many will now stay EA's for even longer as they are now team leaders, albeit only 3 compressed levels deep. Once these EA's start building a deep organsation and see that EA's are appearing in their network, they will motivate themselves to move up the ranks, thereby expanding their own pay levels further. Only time will tell, but I know thats what I'll be doing and teaching others to do the same.
Jelenko D. posted:
Hello guys!
I noticed that a lot of members stay on EA status because of some insecurities to invest.
How to motivate them to become team leader, and to motivate them to take it seriously that they're the leaders of their team.
Thank you in advance

I think that with the new compensation plan many will now stay EA's for even longer as they are now team leaders, albeit only 3 compressed levels deep. Once these EA's start building a deep organsation and see that EA's are appearing in their network, they will motivate themselves to move up the ranks, thereby expanding their own pay levels further.

Only time will tell, but I know thats what I'll be doing and teaching others to do the same.
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Lead by example by way of invest in investment. Be a foremost a STRONG STEDFAST member of BOOSTER CLUB MEMBER:heart_eyes: before one questions the others:wink2: and then later join the PLAN. :green_heart: Check it out: https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan:smile:
Lead by example by way of invest in investment. Be a foremost a STRONG STEDFAST member of BOOSTER CLUB MEMBER
before one questions the others
and then later join the PLAN.
Check it out: www.sfimg.com/the_plan
Rashid .S. J.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Everybody won't understand the new programs being implemented right now. However, you can't expect your team members to be as motivated as you are. You probably setting a good example for them, and let that spirit lead them as they seek to elevate.
Everybody won't understand the new programs being implemented right now. However, you can't expect your team members to be as motivated as you are. You probably setting a good example for them, and let that spirit lead them as they seek to elevate.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

[quote=1442440]Hello guys! I noticed that a lot of members stay on EA status because of some insecurities to invest. How to motivate them to become team leader, and to motivate them to take it seriously that they're the leaders of their team. Thank you in advance[/quote] Focus on helping your team members understand why they've started their own business! What are the benefits of having their own business? What will they do with the income they earn from their business? What's their why? When we know our "why" we wakeup each morning with purpose :coffee: Leon McKee [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?tab=bookmarks&sfiid=10601]Helpful Bookmarks[/url]
Jelenko D. posted:
Hello guys!
Thank you in advance

Focus on helping your team members understand why they've started their own business! What are the benefits of having their own business? What will they do with the income they earn from their business? What's their why?

When we know our "why" we wakeup each morning with purpose

Leon McKee

Helpful Bookmarks
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Daniella T. 2 Replies

Poštovani Jelenko D. ovo je baš teško pitanje. Svako mora sam da shvati da svaki biznis ide prvo sa ulaganjima i tek onda može da očekuje prihod. Teško nekome uvrteti u glavu ko nikad nije radio u svetu biznisa,a još i to ako je skeptičan sa poslom. Ipak treba objasniti da ni pšenica neće roditi ako ne uložimo u seme,zasadimo,obrađujemo i tek kad sazri onda možemo požnjeti i izvući pare što smo uložili i čak onda možemo i zaradit. Sve u svemu poenta je u tome da treba vreme da postignemo željeni cilj kolji smo postavili sebi. Treba imati takmičarski duh,jer u ovom poslu ima na pretek. Treba naći žicu koji ih motivišu. Puno pozdrava.
Poštovani Jelenko D. ovo je baš teško pitanje. Svako mora sam da shvati da svaki biznis ide prvo sa ulaganjima i tek onda može da očekuje prihod. Teško nekome uvrteti u glavu ko nikad nije radio u svetu biznisa,a još i to ako je skeptičan sa poslom. Ipak treba objasniti da ni pšenica neće roditi ako ne uložimo u seme,zasadimo,obrađujemo i tek kad sazri onda možemo požnjeti i izvući pare što smo uložili i čak onda možemo i zaradit. Sve u svemu poenta je u tome da treba vreme da postignemo željeni cilj kolji smo postavili sebi. Treba imati takmičarski duh,jer u ovom poslu ima na pretek. Treba naći žicu koji ih motivišu.
Puno pozdrava.
Daniella T.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

Everyone who truly wants to be a leader must take the bull by the horn! Leadership is to get to the level of EA...it requires sacrifice and some sort of time, energy and other commitments that will keep you at the top! Make yourself an exemplary leader for yourdownline and they will follow your golden footsteps...excuses does not win any medal of honor!
Everyone who truly wants to be a leader must take the bull by the horn!
Leadership is to get to the level of EA...it requires sacrifice and some sort
of time, energy and other commitments that will keep you at the top!
Make yourself an exemplary leader for yourdownline and they will follow
your golden footsteps...excuses does not win any medal of honor!
2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1442469]Poštovani Jelenko D. ovo je baš teško pitanje. Svako mora sam da shvati da svaki biznis ide prvo sa ulaganjima i tek onda može da očekuje prihod. Teško nekome uvrteti u glavu ko nikad nije radio u svetu biznisa,a još i to ako je skeptičan sa poslom. Ipak treba objasniti da ni pšenica neće roditi ako ne uložimo u seme,zasadimo,obrađujemo i tek kad sazri onda možemo požnjeti i izvući pare što smo uložili i čak onda možemo i zaradit. Sve u svemu poenta je u tome da treba vreme da postignemo željeni cilj kolji smo postavili sebi. Treba imati takmičarski duh,jer u ovom poslu ima na pretek. Treba naći žicu koji ih motivišu. Puno pozdrava.[/quote] Google Transate: Dear Jelenko D. This is a very difficult question. Everyone has to understand that every business goes first with investments and only then can expect revenue. It's hard to screw someone into the head who has never worked in the business world, and even if it's skeptical about the business. However, it should be explained that neither wheat will give birth if we do not invest in seed, we plant it, we process it only when it ripens, then we can harvest and draw the money we invested and even then we can earn. All in all, the point is that it takes time to achieve the desired goal of the stool we set for ourselves. It is necessary to have a competitive spirit, because in this business there is an overflow. We need to find a wire that motivates them. Lots of greetings.
Daniella T. posted:
Poštovani Jelenko D. ovo je baš teško pitanje. Svako mora sam da shvati da svaki biznis ide prvo sa ulaganjima i tek onda može da očekuje prihod. Teško nekome uvrteti u glavu ko nikad nije radio u svetu biznisa,a još i to ako je skeptičan sa poslom. Ipak treba objasniti da ni pšenica neće roditi ako ne uložimo u seme,zasadimo,obrađujemo i tek kad sazri onda možemo požnjeti i izvući pare što smo uložili i čak onda možemo i zaradit. Sve u svemu poenta je u tome da treba vreme da postignemo željeni cilj kolji smo postavili sebi. Treba imati takmičarski duh,jer u ovom poslu ima na pretek. Treba naći žicu koji ih motivišu.
Puno pozdrava.

Google Transate:
Dear Jelenko D. This is a very difficult question. Everyone has to understand that every business goes first with investments and only then can expect revenue. It's hard to screw someone into the head who has never worked in the business world, and even if it's skeptical about the business. However, it should be explained that neither wheat will give birth if we do not invest in seed, we plant it, we process it only when it ripens, then we can harvest and draw the money we invested and even then we can earn. All in all, the point is that it takes time to achieve the desired goal of the stool we set for ourselves. It is necessary to have a competitive spirit, because in this business there is an overflow. We need to find a wire that motivates them.
Lots of greetings.
Ed P.

Canada

Posted 2 months ago

Yes people are very lazy and some know what to do but due to experience they have in the past that keeps them at bay
Yes people are very lazy and some know what to do but due to experience they have in the past that keeps them at bay
7x SUPPORT
Emmanuel U.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1442440]Hello guys! I noticed that a lot of members stay on EA status because of some insecurities to invest. How to motivate them to become team leader, and to motivate them to take it seriously that they're the leaders of their team. Thank you in advance[/quote] Jelenko Do your calculation. Show them what you calculated to achieve the next level; from this new comp plan. Share your experience on how you achieve to this level. You are Amazing. Sangoh Tan.
Jelenko D. posted:
Hello guys!
Thank you in advance

Jelenko

Do your calculation. Show them what you calculated to achieve the next level; from this new comp plan.
Share your experience on how you achieve to this level.
You are Amazing.

Sangoh Tan.
4x SUPPORT
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago More by Zoran V.

Dear Jelenko D , The most motivated motivation is a personal example . It says : All that you want for yourself , Give it to others ! I wish you a pleasant day and a successful future work . Zoran Vukovic
Dear Jelenko D ,
The most motivated motivation is a personal example .
It says :
All that you want for yourself , Give it to others !
I wish you a pleasant day and a successful future work .
Zoran Vukovic
284x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Zoran V.

[quote=1442469]Poštovani Jelenko D. ovo je baš teško pitanje. Svako mora sam da shvati da svaki biznis ide prvo sa ulaganjima i tek onda može da očekuje prihod. Teško nekome uvrteti u glavu ko nikad nije radio u svetu biznisa,a još i to ako je skeptičan sa poslom. Ipak treba objasniti da ni pšenica neće roditi ako ne uložimo u seme,zasadimo,obrađujemo i tek kad sazri onda možemo požnjeti i izvući pare što smo uložili i čak onda možemo i zaradit. Sve u svemu poenta je u tome da treba vreme da postignemo željeni cilj kolji smo postavili sebi. Treba imati takmičarski duh,jer u ovom poslu ima na pretek. Treba naći žicu koji ih motivišu. Puno pozdrava.[/quote] Dear Daniella T , You have to take care to write English . There is a possibility that your post will be removed . Have a nice day ! Zoran Vukovic
Daniella T. posted:
Puno pozdrava.

Dear Daniella T ,
You have to take care to write English .
There is a possibility that your post will be removed .
Have a nice day !
Zoran Vukovic
284x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings