Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to motivate your members to become a team leader? Posts by Jelenko Djogatovic

Posted 4 months ago More by Jelenko D.

Hello guys! I noticed that a lot of members stay on EA status because of some insecurities to invest. How to motivate them to become team leader, and to motivate them to take it seriously that they're the leaders of their team. Thank you in advance
Hello guys!
I noticed that a lot of members stay on EA status because of some insecurities to invest.
How to motivate them to become team leader, and to motivate them to take it seriously that they're the leaders of their team.
Thank you in advance
5x SUPPORT
Jelenko D.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Jelenko D.

Thank you everyone for your advice. I really appreciate all of your answers, they were very useful and they help me to understand some things. Thanks
Thank you everyone for your advice.
I really appreciate all of your answers, they were very useful and they help me to understand some things.
Thanks
5x SUPPORT
Jelenko D.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings