Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Business

Posted 4 months ago

Business a good path for building efficient career: Business is something very precious and the ways that you can do it is uncountable. Every day which passes you can learn better and better experiences. Let us work together to co-operate each other as much as we can for attaining success in business.
Business a good path for building efficient career:
Business is something very precious and the ways that you can do it is uncountable. Every day which passes you can learn better and better experiences. Let us work together to co-operate each other as much as we can for attaining success in business.
Hasib S.

Afghanistan

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Hasib, I quite agree with you that we need to work together. That is exactly what SFI stands for. You need to form your team of active Affiliates who will be willing and ready to duplicate your efforts. Co-operation is needed for success in SFI. We believe strongly in the fact the Together Each Achieves More. I consequently urge you to strive hard in building a formidable team of five or more from your PSAs and CSAs. Remember that there are helping hands to give you all the assistance you need in making a strong future investment in business. All the best.
Dear Hasib,
I quite agree with you that we need to work together. That is exactly what SFI stands for. You need to form your team of active Affiliates who will be willing and ready to duplicate your efforts. Co-operation is needed for success in SFI. We believe strongly in the fact the Together Each Achieves More. I consequently urge you to strive hard in building a formidable team of five or more from your PSAs and CSAs. Remember that there are helping hands to give you all the assistance you need in making a strong future investment in business. All the best.
SUPPORT
Rexford A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello! I just want to welcome you to SFI and to the forum exclamation it is wonderful what you have written here. Thank you so much for writing your comment. I definitely agree that together everyone achieves more. That is what team means. And that is what SFI stands for. So keep up the great work and keep building your business no matter what things look like.
Hello! I just want to welcome you to SFI and to the forum exclamation it is wonderful what you have written here. Thank you so much for writing your comment. I definitely agree that together everyone achieves more. That is what team means. And that is what SFI stands for. So keep up the great work and keep building your business no matter what things look like.
SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1442443]Business a good path for building efficient career: Business is something very precious and the ways that you can do it is uncountable. Every day which passes you can learn better and better experiences. Let us work together to co-operate each other as much as we can for attaining success in business. [/quote] Nicely stated! Looking forward to your success with the SFI business :thumbsup: Leon McKee [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?tab=bookmarks&sfiid=10601]Helpful Bookmarks[/url]
Hasib S. posted:
Business is something very precious and the ways that you can do it is uncountable. Every day which passes you can learn better and better experiences. Let us work together to co-operate each other as much as we can for attaining success in business.

Nicely stated! Looking forward to your success with the SFI business

Leon McKee

Helpful Bookmarks
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 4 months ago

Good talk...you are indeed warmly welcomed on board Very wise of you for coming to the Forum... It is sweet to build great career here by being very honest to pursue your goals and NOT looking at the challenges that will arise along the way to the top where the big money lies!
Good talk...you are indeed warmly welcomed on board
Very wise of you for coming to the Forum...
It is sweet to build great career here by being very honest
to pursue your goals and NOT looking at the challenges that
will arise along the way to the top where the big money lies!
3x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

I do agree with you Hasib!as a team we can build together to become successful
I do agree with you Hasib!as a team we can build together to become successful
Xhana F.

Mexico

Posted 4 months ago More by Shouvik M.

Everything in life has ups and downs. Doing a business is no different. However, with a business a lot of effort required in the beginning (without showing much positive results), and you really need to push yourself, until some result starts showing. This is also known as HUSTLING. Many people are not able to hustle. The two main reasons they are not able to hustle are, either because of some financial restrictions (income not coming in), or simply their mindset is not geared to remain motivated every day, to carry on with the essential business activities.
Everything in life has ups and downs.

Doing a business is no different.

However, with a business a lot of effort required in the beginning (without showing much positive results), and you really need to push yourself, until some result starts showing. This is also known as HUSTLING.

Many people are not able to hustle. The two main reasons they are not able to hustle are, either because of some financial restrictions (income not coming in), or simply their mindset is not geared to remain motivated every day, to carry on with the essential business activities.
5x SUPPORT
Shouvik M.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Shouvik M.

[quote=1442443]Business a good path for building efficient career: Business is something very precious and the ways that you can do it is uncountable. Every day which passes you can learn better and better experiences. Let us work together to co-operate each other as much as we can for attaining success in business. [/quote] I totally agree with you on this. Everyday, we can get better. This is the power of continuing . And yes, a business is a team work. SFI has an excellent platform to implement the teamwork.
Hasib S. posted:

I totally agree with you on this.

Everyday, we can get better. This is the power of continuing .

And yes, a business is a team work. SFI has an excellent platform to implement the teamwork.
5x SUPPORT
Shouvik M.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Hasib, you have a nice idea regarding business. I see you've been here since June 2nd. Are you planning to elevate some day? We would like for us to help you get started in this system? Have you met your sponsor yet? Your sponsor is supposed to help new affiliates get started in this system. To get started you can do the "do-it"list for 10VersaPoints daily and complete the 61lessons in Launch pad for 61VersaPoints. After you've done that you will need T Credits in TripleClicks to do anything in this environment. Check out the various games to see which ones you will like.
Hello Hasib, you have a nice idea regarding business. I see you've been here since June 2nd. Are you planning to elevate some day? We would like for us to help you get started in this system? Have you met your sponsor yet? Your sponsor is supposed to help new affiliates get started in this system. To get started you can do the "do-it"list for 10VersaPoints daily and complete the 61lessons in Launch pad for 61VersaPoints. After you've done that you will need T Credits in TripleClicks to do anything in this environment. Check out the various games to see which ones you will like.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

I love this point and it a short and thoughtful and impacted lesson
I love this point and it a short and thoughtful and impacted lesson
7x SUPPORT
Emmanuel U.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Hasib Business is something great to have as long as you have the determination,motivation and consistency, along with a great team of active Sfi Affilitate, who want to have a successful business . Sfi provide you with all the tools you need to grow your business so it left up to us to complete the task by building a team to become successful.and working together is the way to go to earn that successs ..Aim High Dream Big!!
Hi Hasib
Business is something great to have as long as you have the determination,motivation and consistency, along with a great team of active Sfi Affilitate, who want to have a successful business . Sfi provide you with all the tools you need to grow your business so it left up to us to complete the task by building a team to become successful.and working together is the way to go to earn that successs ..Aim High Dream Big!!
Stephanie .

Belize

Liked by Shouvik M.

| Edit settings