Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only

Posted 2 months ago

Adverting, free or paid and marketing are the ways to make money. Advertising and marketing need money to spend unless you can earn income from advertising and marketing by themselves. You advertise your gateways and recruit more active affiliates to grow 3 teams with 12 or more generations or promote your products, and make sale to earn commissions. Both advertising and marketing are the means and not the ends. Both are very important in SFI business to be successful. I don't think that being just a basic affiliate(one man show) can earn much assuming that you depend solely on your PRMs. You need leverage and residual incomes from your teams/downline. Go for maxiumum. Go for DTL. !
Adverting, free or paid and marketing are the ways to make money. Advertising and marketing need money to spend unless you can earn income from advertising and marketing by themselves. You advertise your gateways and recruit more active affiliates to grow 3 teams with 12 or more generations or promote your products, and make sale to earn commissions. Both advertising and marketing are the means and not the ends. Both are very important in SFI business to be successful.

I don't think that being just a basic affiliate(one man show) can earn much assuming that you depend solely on your PRMs. You need leverage and residual incomes from your teams/downline. Go for maxiumum. Go for DTL. !
5x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello lsaac, l think your ideas about generating business is good. My fellow affiliate Sead offers you the best response regarding earning money. The term duplication is mentioned by older affiliates as a means for earning money but it can take a while because you're depending on team members who are active (generating VersaPoints). Good luck on your journey
Hello lsaac, l think your ideas about generating business is good. My fellow affiliate Sead offers you the best response regarding earning money. The term duplication is mentioned by older affiliates as a means for earning money but it can take a while because you're depending on team members who are active (generating VersaPoints). Good luck on your journey
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Well I have paid my Auto Delivery out of profits for a long time now. I didn't start with cash to spend and use to maintain a rank and have built my business off profits alone until this year when I bought some paid advertising back in March to help boost our Ad Coop. Even then I have taken more out of my business than that $500 investment. The important factors are what an affiliate does when they get earnings. Do they pay themselves or grow their business. My business keeps growing because I put 90% or more back into it each month. I will not stop this until I reach a point where I am earning enough to live comfortably and still afford to grow my business out of profits. Then I will take a paycheck from my business to me. Andy Zeus Anderson
Well I have paid my Auto Delivery out of profits for a long time now. I didn't start with cash to spend and use to maintain a rank and have built my business off profits alone until this year when I bought some paid advertising back in March to help boost our Ad Coop. Even then I have taken more out of my business than that $500 investment.

The important factors are what an affiliate does when they get earnings. Do they pay themselves or grow their business. My business keeps growing because I put 90% or more back into it each month. I will not stop this until I reach a point where I am earning enough to live comfortably and still afford to grow my business out of profits. Then I will take a paycheck from my business to me.

Andy Zeus Anderson
60x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Team leaders and active affiliates have no limit to their earning, their income is directly proportional to their time spent at SFI business, reading, and learning, activeness of teams, purchase of PRM, only limit your willingness to work, advertising and recruiting PSA and their activity. I am just reaching two years nearing can buy my EA2 retaining TC products from my earning.
Team leaders and active affiliates have no limit to their earning, their income is directly proportional to their time spent at SFI business, reading, and learning, activeness of teams, purchase of PRM, only limit your willingness to work, advertising and recruiting PSA and their activity. I am just reaching two years nearing can buy my EA2 retaining TC products from my earning.
2x SUPPORT
Jayantilal G. P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Affiliate who does not want to raise to Team Leader rank can make a lot of money just being Affiliate/EA by moving LOTS of products and services. Remember that SFI carries thousands of products and services and each of them carries VP. When affiliate moves or sells LOTS of products or services, he/she can earn thousands of VP and income - the sky is the limit. When that VP reach at least 1500, that affiliate automatically move up to EA rank. And he/she will remain EA no matter how much more VP he/she collects until he/she can recruit 3 PSA which then he/she will move up to BTL (minimum of 3000 VP and 3 PSA). So yes it is possible to make LOTS of income just by moving or selling products and/or services and remain AFF/EA. But as Leon said earlier, there are only so many hours of the day - how many products/services can ONE affiliate move/sell in a day alone?
Affiliate who does not want to raise to Team Leader rank can make a lot of money just being Affiliate/EA by moving LOTS of products and services. Remember that SFI carries thousands of products and services and each of them carries VP.

When affiliate moves or sells LOTS of products or services, he/she can earn thousands of VP and income - the sky is the limit. When that VP reach at least 1500, that affiliate automatically move up to EA rank. And he/she will remain EA no matter how much more VP he/she collects until he/she can recruit 3 PSA which then he/she will move up to BTL (minimum of 3000 VP and 3 PSA).

So yes it is possible to make LOTS of income just by moving or selling products and/or services and remain AFF/EA. But as Leon said earlier, there are only so many hours of the day - how many products/services can ONE affiliate move/sell in a day alone?

11x SUPPORT
Jay E.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1442487]Hi Isaac:star: I like this topic. For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital) It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past. [/quote] So have you purchased one?
Mirjana & Igor C. posted:
Hi Isaac

I like this topic.
For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital)
It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past.

So have you purchased one?
Rashid .S. J.

Canada

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

if you earn at all either by your purchases or people you refer you cant and wont stay a basic affiliate the vp from your earnings and those yo refer will drive you up the ranks automatically there is no option to stay a basic affiliate
if you earn at all either by your purchases or people you refer you cant and wont stay a basic affiliate the vp from your earnings and those yo refer will drive you up the ranks automatically there is no option to stay a basic affiliate
Mark G.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

To earn one must be at least an EA. If not, you will loose all your CSA"s rather you won them,paid for them or was awarded them. Best way to earn by selling is to have a blog. All my blogs use the JMSFIT "call to action" because it has my picture on it. My blogs have 3 columns.Center one is for text,links to my other blogs, an links to my favorite SFI pages and advertising places. This type of blog contains banners in both outside columns related to SFI. Be sure to include some Product Collections to earn income. When you are a business owner,you must work long hours rather on line or off line. Since I do not want to do all the work myself, I have Auto-ship. How much do I earn? I have earned more each month than the month before all year. I went on a 10 day cruise in March.
To earn one must be at least an EA.
If not, you will loose all your CSA"s rather you won them,paid for them or was awarded them.
Best way to earn by selling is to have a blog.

All my blogs use the JMSFIT "call to action" because it has my picture on it.
My blogs have 3 columns.Center one is for text,links to my other blogs, an links to my
favorite SFI pages and advertising places.

This type of blog contains banners in both outside columns related to SFI.
Be sure to include some Product Collections to earn income.

When you are a business owner,you must work long hours rather on line or off line.
Since I do not want to do all the work myself, I have Auto-ship.
How much do I earn? I have earned more each month than the month before all year.

I went on a 10 day cruise in March.
28x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1442465]We all know that we are not allowed to display our personal income with SFI. However, I have been trying to find out how much a Basic Affiliate is able to earn a month through advertising and marketing only, given that this person is well trained in the SFI marketing field. And yes, I want to make it clear that I am asking no one to tell me the exact amount he or she earns a month with SFI. However, could someone please give me just a rough clue at least if nothing else? For example, someone who is well trained in the SFI marketing field (who is a Basic Affiliate only in SFI), does he earn at least a $1000 dollars a month with SFI through advertising and marketing only? Or thousands of dollars? And just to make it clear, I am not asking for links about how much money a Basic Affiliate could make with SFI. I am not asking for a link wherein I shall be able to compare different things and then draw a conclusion. I am asking for testimonies only, or for something that has been proven only! There is a difference in how much money a Basic Affiliate could make with SFI, and how much a Basic Affiliate actually does make with SFI. Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?! Thank you, Isaac D SFI Team Leader[/quote] I will say it this way: Not much. WHY? Simply because, as Basic Affiliate, you will only earn from Direct Commission, and with the new comp plan, it is not much per sale. So you are need a lot of sales. Are you make a lot of sales, you will also earn a lot of VP, and automatic become EA. Then you are no longer basic Affiliate, so it is NOT Possible earn a lot and only be Basic Affiliate, you will automatic get higher rank, because you are earn VP for sales to PRMs. But if you only make sales to those, who already is affiliates, then you will NOT earn VP, but you will still need to make a lot of sales to have acceptable earnings. ($1000 per month is not realistic) When you browse Items, click the "SFI Toolbox", in the menu, there you can see, what is possible to earn, look for DC. Best regards Svend
Isaac D. posted:
We all know that we are not allowed to display our personal income with SFI. However, I have been trying to find out how much a Basic Affiliate is able to earn a month through advertising and marketing only, given that this person is well trained in the SFI marketing field. And yes, I want to make it clear that I am asking no one to tell me the exact amount he or she earns a month with SFI.

However, could someone please give me just a rough clue at least if nothing else? For example, someone who is well trained in the SFI marketing field (who is a Basic Affiliate only in SFI), does he earn at least a $1000 dollars a month with SFI through advertising and marketing only? Or thousands of dollars?

And just to make it clear, I am not asking for links about how much money a Basic Affiliate could make with SFI. I am not asking for a link wherein I shall be able to compare different things and then draw a conclusion. I am asking for testimonies only, or for something that has been proven only! There is a difference in how much money a Basic Affiliate could make with SFI, and how much a Basic Affiliate actually does make with SFI.

Therefore I am wondering, could someone give me just a rough clue concerning this matter, please ?!

Thank you,
Isaac D

SFI Team Leader

I will say it this way:
Not much.
WHY?

Simply because, as Basic Affiliate, you will only earn from Direct Commission, and with the new comp plan, it is not much per sale.
So you are need a lot of sales.

Are you make a lot of sales, you will also earn a lot of VP, and automatic become EA.
Then you are no longer basic Affiliate, so it is NOT Possible earn a lot and only be Basic Affiliate, you will automatic get higher rank, because you are earn VP for sales to PRMs.

But if you only make sales to those, who already is affiliates, then you will NOT earn VP, but you will still need to make a lot of sales to have acceptable earnings. ($1000 per month is not realistic)

When you browse Items, click the "SFI Toolbox", in the menu, there you can see, what is possible to earn, look for DC.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 1 Reply

[quote=1442602][quote=1442487]Hi Isaac:star: I like this topic. For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital) It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past. [/quote] So have you purchased one?[/quote] I did not, but I adapted my house. At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall) This image is already on this forum, I made a thread about it. Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal. To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes. Then I wrote the following: If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0HA8Db3.png[/img]
Rashid .S. J. posted:
Hi Isaac

I like this topic.
For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital)

I did not, but I adapted my house.
At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall)
This image is already on this forum, I made a thread about it.
Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal.
To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes.

Then I wrote the following:
If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy.

32x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1442835][quote=1442602][quote=1442487]Hi Isaac:star: I like this topic. For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital) It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past. [/quote] So have you purchased one?[/quote] I did not, but I adapted my house. At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall) This image is already on this forum, I made a thread about it. Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal. To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes. Then I wrote the following: If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0HA8Db3.png[/img][/quote] I think I need to add you to my most awesome people I have never met personally list.:grin:
Rashid .S. J. posted:
Hi Isaac

I like this topic.

At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall)
Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal.
To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes.

If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy.

I think I need to add you to my most awesome people I have never met personally list.
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Mirjana & Igor C.

[quote=1442954][quote=1442835][quote=1442602][quote=1442487]Hi Isaac:star: I like this topic. For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital) It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past. [/quote] So have you purchased one?[/quote] I did not, but I adapted my house. At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall) This image is already on this forum, I made a thread about it. Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal. To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes. Then I wrote the following: If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0HA8Db3.png[/img][/quote] I think I need to add you to my most awesome people I have never met personally list.:grin:[/quote] You are welcome:smile:
Phill R. posted:
Rashid .S. J. posted:
Hi Isaac

I like this topic.

I think I need to add you to my most awesome people I have never met personally list.

You are welcome

32x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings