Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only Posts by Mirjana & Igor Celic

Posted 7 days ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 1 Reply

Hi Isaac:star: I like this topic. For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital) It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past.
Hi Isaac

I like this topic.
For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital)
It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past.
31x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 1 Reply

[quote=1442602][quote=1442487]Hi Isaac:star: I like this topic. For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital) It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past. [/quote] So have you purchased one?[/quote] I did not, but I adapted my house. At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall) This image is already on this forum, I made a thread about it. Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal. To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes. Then I wrote the following: If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0HA8Db3.png[/img]
Rashid .S. J. posted:
Mirjana & Igor C. posted:
Hi Isaac

I like this topic.
For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital)

So have you purchased one?

I did not, but I adapted my house.
At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall)
This image is already on this forum, I made a thread about it.
Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal.
To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes.

Then I wrote the following:
If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy.

31x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago More by Mirjana & Igor C.

[quote=1442954][quote=1442835][quote=1442602][quote=1442487]Hi Isaac:star: I like this topic. For five years, when I was here, when I calculated everything, I could buy an excellent apartment in Serbia in the center of Belgrade (the Serbian capital) It was my goal and I wrote about it in the past. [/quote] So have you purchased one?[/quote] I did not, but I adapted my house. At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall) This image is already on this forum, I made a thread about it. Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal. To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes. Then I wrote the following: If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0HA8Db3.png[/img][/quote] I think I need to add you to my most awesome people I have never met personally list.:grin:[/quote] You are welcome:smile:
Phill R. posted:
Rashid .S. J. posted:
Hi Isaac

I like this topic.

So have you purchased one?

I did not, but I adapted my house.
At the end of the works, this was my seal (on the inside of my house, on a special wall)
This image is already on this forum, I made a thread about it.
Every day I look at it and that gives me confidence. This is the sign of the company I work for and to whom I am loyal.
To note that at that time I did not know that I could not use the logo, so I moved it from the inside just for my eyes.

Then I wrote the following:
If all the associates approached this business seriously, they would all be happy.

I think I need to add you to my most awesome people I have never met personally list.

You are welcome

31x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings