Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Super rich Internet Income course

Posted 4 months ago

Hello everyone I want to point out one valuable previlage and provision we have as affiliates in SFI - The internet income course. I have walk through the internet income course up to Lesson 30, and I must say that to really build profitable online business we should.take the course serious. The content is so rich and valuable for building out business as SFI affiliates and internet marketers. It is said "Learning is the beginning of wealth"I strongly advise affiliate to assimilate the content in the course if one desires to be a high flier in internet marketing. It is valuable resource at our disposal. I recently asked for digital marketing company their course requirements and discovered that we have valuable and organised information Free. We should encourage our team members to key into it. Aim high dream big.
Hello everyone
I want to point out one valuable previlage and provision we have as affiliates in SFI - The internet income course. I have walk through the internet income course up to Lesson 30, and I must say that to really build profitable online business we should.take the course serious. The content is so rich and valuable for building out business as SFI affiliates and internet marketers. It is said "Learning is the beginning of wealth"I strongly advise affiliate to assimilate the content in the course if one desires to be a high flier in internet marketing. It is valuable resource at our disposal. I recently asked for digital marketing company their course requirements and discovered that we have valuable and organised information Free. We should encourage our team members to key into it.
Aim high dream big.
Anene C.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

It is a very valuable course Anene. We should all bring it to our affiliates attention. We also have to put what we learn into action. Thank you for this post.
It is a very valuable course Anene. We should all bring it to our affiliates attention. We also have to put what we learn into action. Thank you for this post.
118x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Emmanuel U.

yes you are correct and with sfi you can succeed over other passion you find you self
yes you are correct and with sfi you can succeed over other passion you find you self
7x SUPPORT
Emmanuel U.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1442509]Hello everyone I want to point out one valuable previlage and provision we have as affiliates in SFI - The internet income course. I have walk through the internet income course up to Lesson 30, and I must say that to really build profitable online business we should.take the course serious. The content is so rich and valuable for building out business as SFI affiliates and internet marketers. It is said "Learning is the beginning of wealth"I strongly advise affiliate to assimilate the content in the course if one desires to be a high flier in internet marketing. It is valuable resource at our disposal. I recently asked for digital marketing company their course requirements and discovered that we have valuable and organised information Free. We should encourage our team members to key into it. Aim high dream big.[/quote] Hint: Most of my top leaders used the "FREE Internet Income Course" strategy to build their businesses! Although it's been many years since this was a focus what we did was advertise the free internet income course and directed the prospect to the /free gateway page. I can't even begin to tell you how many affiliates in SFI came from that strategy, but it was a lot! The word free does not work as well today, but you get the idea. Maybe some creative thought is overdue on this idea? Leon McKee
Anene C. posted:
Hello everyone
I want to point out one valuable previlage and provision we have as affiliates in SFI - The internet income course. I have walk through the internet income course up to Lesson 30, and I must say that to really build profitable online business we should.take the course serious. The content is so rich and valuable for building out business as SFI affiliates and internet marketers. It is said "Learning is the beginning of wealth"I strongly advise affiliate to assimilate the content in the course if one desires to be a high flier in internet marketing. It is valuable resource at our disposal. I recently asked for digital marketing company their course requirements and discovered that we have valuable and organised information Free. We should encourage our team members to key into it.
Aim high dream big.

Hint: Most of my top leaders used the "FREE Internet Income Course" strategy to build their businesses! Although it's been many years since this was a focus what we did was advertise the free internet income course and directed the prospect to the /free gateway page. I can't even begin to tell you how many affiliates in SFI came from that strategy, but it was a lot! The word free does not work as well today, but you get the idea. Maybe some creative thought is overdue on this idea?

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

It's rather unfortunate that most newbies don't read and understand the concept of internet marketing. We can tell from the vp ledger they have- 0 vps. not to mention how often they log in. But when they logged in, they did nothing. Practically, SFI has most information we need to participate in the business. Most importantly is be able to apply what we have learned. Sow the seed now and harvest the fruits of our labor in 4 to 5 year's time. Nurture our business every day and make it a daily routine to be successful. Successful business would start from scrap and going through the process of transformation and improvement to face the competitive business world for survival through experience and be proactive. Business through inheritance will not last because of lack of experience and remain at its comfort zone and gradually disintegrated. To new affiliates, take this business seriously and start to work on it. You have the plan and follow it.
It's rather unfortunate that most newbies don't read and understand the concept of internet marketing. We can tell from the vp ledger they have- 0 vps. not to mention how often they log in. But when they logged in, they did nothing. Practically, SFI has most information we need to participate in the business. Most importantly is be able to apply what we have learned.
Sow the seed now and harvest the fruits of our labor in 4 to 5 year's time. Nurture our business every day and make it a daily routine to be successful. Successful business would start from scrap and going through the process of transformation and improvement to face the competitive business world for survival through experience and be proactive. Business through inheritance will not last because of lack of experience and remain at its comfort zone and gradually disintegrated.

To new affiliates, take this business seriously and start to work on it. You have the plan and follow it.
6x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Internet income course compiled by George for SFI is the extract of how to be a successful internet marketer course, its teaches from scratch and keep update your self, so you need to bring to the attention of all your newbie and existing affiliates to go and digest the content at internet income course.
Internet income course compiled by George for SFI is the extract of how to be a successful internet marketer course, its teaches from scratch and keep update your self, so you need to bring to the attention of all your newbie and existing affiliates to go and digest the content at internet income course.
2x SUPPORT
Jayantilal G. P.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Emmanuel U.

Yes it is the best for now
Yes it is the best for now
7x SUPPORT
Emmanuel U.

Nigeria

| Edit settings