Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

That's it I am done!

Posted 4 months ago More by Zhumagul A.

[quote=1442699]How to add key codes? Thank you.[/quote] Hi Mariji This should help you understand what are key codes and how to add them to your SFI gateway links: KEY CODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365&referrer=search Hope this helps All the best! Zhumagul A.
Mariji C. posted:
How to add key codes? Thank you.

Hi Mariji

This should help you understand what are key codes and how to add them to your SFI gateway links:
KEY CODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365&referrer=search

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.
31x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 4 months ago More by David Abiola O A.

Did not expect any less from you Zhumagul A., Simply one of a kind. Sharing is beautiful and those who give without awaiting any gift shall receive immensely. Remain Blessed and all genuine participants of this post!!
Did not expect any less from you Zhumagul A., Simply one of a kind. Sharing is beautiful and those who give without awaiting any gift shall receive immensely.
Remain Blessed and all genuine participants of this post!!
20x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 4 months ago

Its morning here in Nigeria, so good morning everyone. Hope we slept well? Thanks Zhumagul for this post. I love it. But my challenge is I don't know how to post on all this free advertising web. Can someone tell me how to go about it, pls?
Its morning here in Nigeria, so good morning everyone. Hope we slept well? Thanks Zhumagul for this post. I love it. But my challenge is I don't know how to post on all this free advertising web. Can someone tell me how to go about it, pls?
Oluwatoyin M.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you for sharing this encouraging piece.
Thank you for sharing this encouraging piece.
SUPPORT
Austen A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you for that reminder - and I need to get better at using the keycodes. Debra
Thank you for that reminder - and I need to get better at using the keycodes.

Debra
Debra G.

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by David Abiola O A.

Hi Oluwatoyin! Free ads takes a while to get the hang of, if you are a beginner BUT do not despair. There are often short-cuts to learning. First I suggest using the ECARDS in the Marketing center, they are just as effective as anything else out there. Second: Start with FB Page and join groups, Instagram, google, Ads platform and so on. Third: Go advance meaning, tracking, key-code application and so on. Be consistent and simply drive the audience by showing that you are helpful. Honestly, marketing takes several approaches but just BE SIMPLE IN YOUR MIND, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE A CONVINCING AD. Ask yourself. WHAT DRIVES YOU TO THIS PLATFORM, RELAY THIS TO YOUR AUDIENCE. Remember be multi-tasks, you can be using ecards at the same day creating your FB page or posting to FB groups. Be Blessed!!
Hi Oluwatoyin!
Free ads takes a while to get the hang of, if you are a beginner BUT do not despair. There are often short-cuts to learning. First I suggest using the ECARDS in the Marketing center, they are just as effective as anything else out there.
Second: Start with FB Page and join groups, Instagram, google, Ads platform and so on.
Third: Go advance meaning, tracking, key-code application and so on.
Be consistent and simply drive the audience by showing that you are helpful.
Honestly, marketing takes several approaches but just BE SIMPLE IN YOUR MIND, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE A CONVINCING AD. Ask yourself. WHAT DRIVES YOU TO THIS PLATFORM, RELAY THIS TO YOUR AUDIENCE.
Remember be multi-tasks, you can be using ecards at the same day creating your FB page or posting to FB groups.
Be Blessed!!
20x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you for your great inspiration and your information, this is food for energy.
Thank you for your great inspiration and your information, this is food for energy.
Linda T.

Saint Lucia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you for this timely information, Zhumagul. What I learned from your post is that we must advertise every day to get results and their are a lot of free sites that we can place our ads. If someone doesn't believe this, just look at McDonalds. They advertise on TV several times a day as do so many other companies all the best, Len
Thank you for this timely information, Zhumagul.
What I learned from your post is that we must advertise every
day to get results and their are a lot of free sites that we can
place our ads.
If someone doesn't believe this, just look at McDonalds. They
advertise on TV several times a day as do so many other companies
all the best,
Len
Leonard L.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Zhumagul, you always give valuable information about various issues. I have learned a great deal from you no matter what situation there is. Yes! You really got my attention with that title. Then l saw your name with excitement because of the energy you give. I value your presence!
Hello Zhumagul, you always give valuable information about various issues. I have learned a great deal from you no matter what situation there is. Yes! You really got my attention with that title. Then l saw your name with excitement because of the energy you give. I value your presence!
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1442699]How to add key codes? Thank you.[/quote] Mariji, Look under "Tools" and Key Codes on the Affiliates page. or go to this link: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365 It will tell you all about it.
Mariji C. posted:
How to add key codes? Thank you.

Mariji,
Look under "Tools" and Key Codes on the Affiliates page.
or go to this link: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365
It will tell you all about it.
Henry S.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1442642]Did that catch your attention? [/quote] Yes! Good headline writing practice :blush: I sometimes wonder if the average person that opts out of SFI is quitting online marketing all together or was SFI their only test. Online marketing should be a lifestyle choice and consist of many different income streams. So why quit? Anyway... However, your thread is about sticking with systematically placing free ads. Good headline! Great thread! Thanks :thumbsup: Leon McKee
Zhumagul A. posted:
Did that catch your attention?

Yes!

Good headline writing practice

I sometimes wonder if the average person that opts out of SFI is quitting online marketing all together or was SFI their only test. Online marketing should be a lifestyle choice and consist of many different income streams. So why quit? Anyway...

However, your thread is about sticking with systematically placing free ads. Good headline! Great thread!

Thanks

Leon McKee
56x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you for your post. As a newbie, still trying to get the hang of things, it was most informative and encouraging. I am going to work on my ads 😉 Have a wonderful day Michelle
Thank you for your post. As a newbie, still trying to get the hang of things, it was most informative and encouraging.

I am going to work on my ads 😉

Have a wonderful day
Michelle
Michelle T.

South Africa

| Edit settings