Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

That's it I am done! Posts by Zhumagul Akhmedova

Posted 6 days ago More by Zhumagul A.

Did that catch your attention? Hello everyone Hope your all having a wonderful evening or morning! Today I wanna talk about an ad that I placed 10 months ago. Well I like using Google also to post free ads there. My first ever ad since joining SFI was on Google. I've always had few hits a week from that old ad placed 10 months ago but never sign ups. Well this month I am very thankful for placing that ad as I started having sign up from that free ad posted 10 months ago, I got 5 PSAs in total from that same ad this month of June. How do I know it was that exact ad? Its because of the very unique key code that I added to my testimonials gateway link that I have written down in my notebook to not forget. Well what I am trying to say is keep placing ads in as many different places as you can daily. Don't be discouraged if you don't see any results immediately and say that's it your done advertising because there isn't any results! You never know when each one of those ads placed long time ago will eventually start giving you the results that you've been waiting for. You never know if that person who signs up under your link is the diamond that you were searching for. Don't give up on advertising, besides it's free and won't cost you anything but only few minutes of your time daily. Keep doing something daily to grow your team and your business. Tip: Never forget to add key codes into you SFI gateway links and take a note of each those key codes and places that you posted your ads into. Hope this helps Wish you all the very best of success in your businesses! Zhumagul A.
Did that catch your attention?

Hello everyone
Hope your all having a wonderful evening or morning!

Today I wanna talk about an ad that I placed 10 months ago.
Well I like using Google also to post free ads there. My first ever ad since joining SFI was on Google.
I've always had few hits a week from that old ad placed 10 months ago but never sign ups.
Well this month I am very thankful for placing that ad as I started having sign up from that free ad posted 10 months ago, I got 5 PSAs in total from that same ad this month of June.
How do I know it was that exact ad? Its because of the very unique key code that I added to my testimonials gateway link that I have written down in my notebook to not forget.

Well what I am trying to say is keep placing ads in as many different places as you can daily.
Don't be discouraged if you don't see any results immediately and say that's it your done advertising because there isn't any results! You never know when each one of those ads placed long time ago will eventually start giving you the results that you've been waiting for. You never know if that person who signs up under your link is the diamond that you were searching for. Don't give up on advertising, besides it's free and won't cost you anything but only few minutes of your time daily.
Keep doing something daily to grow your team and your business.

Tip: Never forget to add key codes into you SFI gateway links and take a note of each those key codes and places that you posted your ads into.

Hope this helps
Wish you all the very best of success in your businesses!
Zhumagul A.
20x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 6 days ago More by Zhumagul A.

[quote=1442699]How to add key codes? Thank you.[/quote] Hi Mariji This should help you understand what are key codes and how to add them to your SFI gateway links: KEY CODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365&referrer=search Hope this helps All the best! Zhumagul A.
Mariji C. posted:
How to add key codes? Thank you.

Hi Mariji

This should help you understand what are key codes and how to add them to your SFI gateway links:
KEY CODES: How can I track my advertising? How do I use key codes?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365&referrer=search

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.
20x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

| Edit settings