Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can one delete his post?

Posted 5 days ago

Is it possible for one to delete or atleast amend a post/thread he submitted to the Forum? It is not often that I have the convenience to first compose my post in a word processor, copy and paste before submitting. I usually write directly from my phone and it does happen that I feel unsatisfied with the write up on rereading it and would want to make some corrections or delete it outrightly.
Is it possible for one to delete or atleast amend a post/thread he submitted to the Forum? It is not often that I have the convenience to first compose my post in a word processor, copy and paste before submitting. I usually write directly from my phone and it does happen that I feel unsatisfied with the write up on rereading it and would want to make some corrections or delete it outrightly.
John O.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Hi John After posting a thread you have exactly 3 min to remove or eddit your post. If by any reasons it's too late, you can always ask the SFI forum mods or contact support to remove the post! Hope this helps All the Best Zhumagul A.
Hi John
After posting a thread you have exactly 3 min to remove or eddit your post.
If by any reasons it's too late, you can always ask the SFI forum mods or contact support to remove the post!

Hope this helps
All the Best
Zhumagul A.
20x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 5 days ago

Hello John, After posting your Forum post, you have only a few minutes time to remove or edit your post. See some more information about it into an earlier post: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=111699&pg=1
Hello John,

After posting your Forum post, you have only a few minutes time to remove or edit your post.

See some more information about it into an earlier post:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=111699&pg=1
340x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hi John You have few minutes after posting a thread or a post to remove it. [b]BUT[/b] if you want to remove a post or a thread that you published before, you should contact the support center It happened with me once and I told the support that I want to delete a thread because there is a mistake in it..They agreed and deleted. Hope this will help you! [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42421&referrer=search]Support Center[/url]
Hi John
You have few minutes after posting a thread or a post to remove it.
BUT if you want to remove a post or a thread that you published before, you should contact the support center
It happened with me once and I told the support that I want to delete a thread because there is a mistake in it..They agreed and deleted. Hope this will help you!
Support Center
32x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Dear Jonh, At the [b]Forum[/b], you are allowed for a very short time where you can see that you can either “edit” or “remove” your post. Once it disappears, you cannot. See image below: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ly7wZBf.png[/img] You'll have to request [b]Support[/b]. At your [b]Private Team Forum[/b], there is no time limit. Best Wishes... ... ...
Dear Jonh,

At the Forum, you are allowed for a very short time where you can see that you can either “edit” or “remove” your post. Once it disappears, you cannot. See image below:

You'll have to request Support.

At your Private Team Forum, there is no time limit.

Best Wishes... ... ...
24x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago

Hi, John! You are right! It would be desirable to draft our post separately in Office Note Or MS Word & go through it thoroughly & after satisfying copy it on to the Forum Post' space. In case we write a post & feel that it needs some alterations or addition of new facts, pl. see beneath the post there are t choices, I.e., edit, & remove. If it is after posting & after 3 minutes, we can not do anything except adding it in a fresh post & sending it immediately. If it is within 3 minutes, you can press the 'Edit' & add or delete or alter the wording. But in a fit of emotion we wrote a post & after seeing it in forum columns we wish to delete it; then we can 'remove' the post. But ...up to 3 minutes only. After that the post goes 'public'. To say differently we can remove/delete a post written by us within 3 minutes of its posting! . R.S. Sastry
Hi, John!

You are right! It would be desirable to draft our post separately in Office Note Or MS Word & go through it thoroughly & after satisfying copy it on to the Forum Post' space.

In case we write a post & feel that it needs some alterations or addition of new facts, pl. see beneath the post there are t choices, I.e., edit, & remove.

If it is after posting & after 3 minutes, we can not do anything except adding it in a fresh post & sending it immediately. If it is within 3 minutes, you can press the 'Edit' & add or delete or alter the wording. But in a fit of emotion we wrote a post & after seeing it in forum columns we wish to delete it; then we can 'remove' the post. But ...up to 3 minutes only. After that the post goes 'public'. To say differently we can remove/delete a post written by us within 3 minutes of its posting!
R.S. Sastry
9x SUPPORT
Rallabandi S. S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Dear John O , Here you go : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES [/url] For more : [img]https://i.imgur.com/RHgrQ1H.jpg[/img] All the Best ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear John O ,
Here you go :
FORUM RULES
For more :

All the Best !
Zoran Vukovic
269x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

High John, thank you for this thread. I did not know that you have only a very short time for deleting any submittance of a thread. But people in the Forum are very communicative and they have helped us all to get the best information. Best regards Friedrich Fritz
High John,
thank you for this thread. I did not know that you have only a very short
time for deleting any submittance of a thread.

But people in the Forum are very communicative and they have
helped us all to get the best information.

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz
6x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

This is a good question. I will usually write something and sometimes add or change a word or two so that I can communicate my point better.
This is a good question. I will usually write something and sometimes add or change a word or two so that I can communicate my point better.
Terence D.

Bermuda

Posted 5 days ago

Hello John, Zhumagul gave you the best response regarding regarding whether you can change a post in Forum. She said you have 3 minutes to delete or edit your post. I had no idea what to do when that happens. I usually proof read my posts before l submit them. I also read the responses from other affiliates so that my post isn't redundant.
Hello John, Zhumagul gave you the best response regarding regarding whether you can change a post in Forum. She said you have 3 minutes to delete or edit your post. I had no idea what to do when that happens. I usually proof read my posts before l submit them. I also read the responses from other affiliates so that my post isn't redundant.
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings