Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How sfi members get commission

Posted 5 days ago

Hello it is sensible to think that when we make sale from triple clicks we earn commissions but when we build team how do we earn because I think when members build team how sfi is benefitted.
Hello it is sensible to think that when we make sale from triple clicks we earn commissions but when we build team how do we earn because I think when members build team how sfi is benefitted.
Dilliram C.

Bhutan

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Dilliram, Many information you can find back on our compensation plan: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan * Direct Commissions * Co-Sponsor Commissions * Team Overrides * Vendor Referrals
Hello Dilliram,

Many information you can find back on our compensation plan:
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

* Direct Commissions
* Co-Sponsor Commissions
* Team Overrides
* Vendor Referrals
340x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Dilliram C; Your commission from your team building comes through their earnings, purchases and referrals. More details are in the New Compensation Plan Improvements; https://news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/ Have a great day.
Hello Dilliram C;
Your commission from your team building comes through their earnings, purchases and referrals.
More details are in the New Compensation Plan Improvements;
news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

Have a great day.
3x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago

Trying to make it simple: When it comes to earnings from your Team (NOT PRMs or CSAs)...the most simple way to understand is: you will earn COMMISSIONS from every PURCHASE - SALE that any member of your Team has generated...it's called TEAM OVERRIDES... How deep down can you go will depend on your rank. The rank EA can go deep for 3 COMMPRESSED generations....a DTL will have the possibility to earn from 12 COMPRESSED generations. To be precise: from your FIRST generation (your PSAs), you will earn Direct Commissions (20% of the CV for the item sold-purchased)... PLUS, you will earn 4% = Team Override for that purchase-sale....meaning, you earn a total of 24% of the CV from your PSAs. For all the rest purchases - sales generated by any member of your downline, you will earn the Team Overrides (4%). The purchase - sale can be generated on any website of the ZING NETWORK. Every purchase generates commissions for the sponsor, co-sponsors and up to 12 uplines (depending on their rank) . The co-sponsors' commissions are 8% of the CV...for all new CSAs from the June, 1st on. But, the old co-sponsors have 8+8% for their "old" CSAs...those they had until the June, 1st.
Trying to make it simple:

When it comes to earnings from your Team (NOT PRMs or CSAs)...the most
simple way to understand is:
you will earn COMMISSIONS from every PURCHASE - SALE that any member
of your Team has generated...it's called TEAM OVERRIDES...

How deep down can you go will depend on your rank.
The rank EA can go deep for 3 COMMPRESSED generations....a DTL will have
the possibility to earn from 12 COMPRESSED generations.

To be precise: from your FIRST generation (your PSAs), you will earn Direct
Commissions (20% of the CV for the item sold-purchased)...
PLUS,
you will earn 4% = Team Override for that purchase-sale....meaning, you earn
a total of 24% of the CV from your PSAs.

For all the rest purchases - sales generated by any member of your downline,
you will earn the Team Overrides (4%).

The purchase - sale can be generated on any website of the ZING NETWORK.

Every purchase generates commissions for the sponsor, co-sponsors and
up to 12 uplines (depending on their rank) .

The co-sponsors' commissions are 8% of the CV...for all new CSAs from
the June, 1st on.
But, the old co-sponsors have 8+8% for their "old" CSAs...those they had
until the June, 1st.
106x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,941 | Followers: 1,462 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Dilliram, l don't understand the commission system enough to tell you what you need to do but my fellow affiliate Tanja does. She does an excellent job of explaining the commission system. I don't depend on commission from this system. Maybe my team will perform to the point where earnings are generated. Follow Tanja' s advice and move on.
Hello Dilliram, l don't understand the commission system enough to tell you what you need to do but my fellow affiliate Tanja does. She does an excellent job of explaining the commission system. I don't depend on commission from this system. Maybe my team will perform to the point where earnings are generated. Follow Tanja' s advice and move on.
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago

This is a short answer to your question. You get commission on everything you sell and you get commission on everything your team sells. If you read the information under the commission tab it will help you see how income is generated. Read the lessons in the launch pad and you will understand better how SFI works.
This is a short answer to your question. You get commission on everything you sell and you get commission on everything your team sells. If you read the information under the commission tab it will help you see how income is generated. Read the lessons in the launch pad and you will understand better how SFI works.
5x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago

[quote=1442880]Hello it is sensible to think that when we make sale from triple clicks we earn commissions but when we build team how do we earn because I think when members build team how sfi is benefitted.[/quote] You've had some excellent replies especially Tanjas' post. I would strongly encourage you to seek total understanding of the residual income concept. Residual income is not a [u]commonly[/u] used phrase outside of a few dozen countries in the world. However, the biggest benefit to a business like SFI is actually [b]Residual Income[/b]. If you learn the power of residual income then you'll connect your reason for being in this business with the concept and find yourself motivated on a daily basis. [b][url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34285]Residual Income[/url][/b] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=205161]What’s the best plan for building a full-time [b]residual income[/b] I can retire on?[/url] Leon McKee
Dilliram C. posted:

You've had some excellent replies especially Tanjas' post. I would strongly encourage you to seek total understanding of the residual income concept. Residual income is not a commonly used phrase outside of a few dozen countries in the world. However, the biggest benefit to a business like SFI is actually Residual Income. If you learn the power of residual income then you'll connect your reason for being in this business with the concept and find yourself motivated on a daily basis.

Residual Income

What’s the best plan for building a full-time residual income I can retire on?

Leon McKee
55x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings