Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TripleClicks price tags on Products

Posted 5 days ago More by Morgan U.

Before now, every product in TripleClick has the price tag in Naira for me as a Nigerian and I knew it is the same for other countries. Recently (4 days ago to be precise), I started seeing price tags I don't know the currency. For example the Natural Automatic Dishwashing Gel - Quart (104) has this price tag IDR144,542. Just IDR131,452 with Auto-Delivery. Please can someone tell me the currency that is abbreviated IDR and why is it no longer in Naira? This affects shopping.
Before now, every product in TripleClick has the price tag in Naira for me as a Nigerian and I knew it is the same for other countries. Recently (4 days ago to be precise), I started seeing price tags I don't know the currency. For example the Natural Automatic Dishwashing Gel - Quart (104) has this price tag IDR144,542. Just IDR131,452 with Auto-Delivery. Please can someone tell me the currency that is abbreviated IDR and why is it no longer in Naira? This affects shopping.
3x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

There is a drop down menu where you can change the currency that is showing. Give it a try Morgan.
There is a drop down menu where you can change the currency that is showing. Give it a try Morgan.
3x SUPPORT
Eldon T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by Morgan U. 1 Reply

[quote=1442919]There is a drop down menu where you can change the currency that is showing. Give it a try Morgan.[/quote] Thanks for your response. I have tried your suggestion but did not see the drop down menu. It is better to see the product in someone's currency or in dollar which is universal. I think Mr Gery should revert to the old method which is easier.
Eldon T. posted:

Thanks for your response. I have tried your suggestion but did not see the drop down menu. It is better to see the product in someone's currency or in dollar which is universal. I think Mr Gery should revert to the old method which is easier.
3x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Hi Morgan, Eldon gave you a suggestion. Here is another one. You can use the internet to convert currency. I use www.xe.com. IDR is Indonesian Rupiah. Currently, IDR 144,542 = 3,743.77 NGN. The Auto Delivery IDR 131,452 = 3,405.23 NGN. I hope this helps you. All the best with your business! Wheels up! Ron Pate
Hi Morgan,

Eldon gave you a suggestion. Here is another one. You can use the internet to convert currency. I use www.xe.com. IDR is Indonesian Rupiah. Currently, IDR 144,542 = 3,743.77 NGN. The Auto Delivery IDR 131,452 = 3,405.23 NGN.

I hope this helps you. All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate
2x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

IDR is Indonesian currency- i.e rupiah. If you want to buy any tripleclicks product and you need to convert the price, say from IDR, USD etc. to Naira, scroll down below the page and choose the currency "Naira". You will know the price in Naira. or any currency you want to use.
IDR is Indonesian currency- i.e rupiah. If you want to buy any tripleclicks product and you need to convert the price, say from IDR, USD etc. to Naira, scroll down below the page and choose the currency "Naira". You will know the price in Naira. or any currency you want to use.
4x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1442934][quote=1442919]There is a drop down menu where you can change the currency that is showing. Give it a try Morgan.[/quote] Thanks for your response. I have tried your suggestion but did not see the drop down menu. It is better to see the product in someone's currency or in dollar which is universal. I think Mr Gery should revert to the old method which is easier. [/quote] Hi, Morgan! Have you tried this? [img]https://i.imgur.com/dvVoMI6.png[/img] The currency converter is always available at the bottom of any TC page. Just click to choose what currency you want. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cTSjOMv.png[/img] Hope this helps Morgan, and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Morgan U. posted:
Eldon T. posted:

Thanks for your response. I have tried your suggestion but did not see the drop down menu. It is better to see the product in someone's currency or in dollar which is universal. I think Mr Gery should revert to the old method which is easier.

Hi, Morgan!

Have you tried this?

The currency converter is always available at the bottom of any TC page.
Just click to choose what currency you want.

Hope this helps Morgan, and i wish you all the best!

Ria
16x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 4 days ago More by Morgan U.

[quote=1442937]Hi Morgan, Eldon gave you a suggestion. Here is another one. You can use the internet to convert currency. I use www.xe.com. IDR is Indonesian Rupiah. Currently, IDR 144,542 = 3,743.77 NGN. The Auto Delivery IDR 131,452 = 3,405.23 NGN. I hope this helps you. All the best with your business! Wheels up! Ron Pate[/quote] Thanks. I appreciate
Ronald P. posted:
Hi Morgan,

Eldon gave you a suggestion. Here is another one. You can use the internet to convert currency. I use www.xe.com. IDR is Indonesian Rupiah. Currently, IDR 144,542 = 3,743.77 NGN. The Auto Delivery IDR 131,452 = 3,405.23 NGN.

I hope this helps you. All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

Thanks. I appreciate
3x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1442995][quote=1442934][quote=1442919]There is a drop down menu where you can change the currency that is showing. Give it a try Morgan.[/quote] Thanks for your response. I have tried your suggestion but did not see the drop down menu. It is better to see the product in someone's currency or in dollar which is universal. I think Mr Gery should revert to the old method which is easier. [/quote] Hi, Morgan! Have you tried this? [img]https://i.imgur.com/dvVoMI6.png[/img] The currency converter is always available at the bottom of any TC page. Just click to choose what currency you want. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cTSjOMv.png[/img] Hope this helps Morgan, and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b][/quote] Thanks for your assistance. I will try it. I appreciate
Marilyn C. posted:
Morgan U. posted:
Eldon T. posted:

Hi, Morgan!

Have you tried this?

The currency converter is always available at the bottom of any TC page.
Just click to choose what currency you want.

Hope this helps Morgan, and i wish you all the best!

Ria

Thanks for your assistance. I will try it. I appreciate
3x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Marilyn C.

[quote=1442938]IDR is Indonesian currency- i.e rupiah. If you want to buy any tripleclicks product and you need to convert the price, say from IDR, USD etc. to Naira, scroll down below the page and choose the currency "Naira". You will know the price in Naira. or any currency you want to use.[/quote] Thanks for the explanation. I hope it will work
James N. posted:

Thanks for the explanation. I hope it will work
3x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings