Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Football Fever

Posted 2 months ago More by Michael E.

Hello SFI Its only a suggestion,come to think of the recent Fifa World cup,if we can incorporate this season of Football on this SFI platform,that is may be by way of making some of the eager zebra games like the brain sprint,70% question base on football.By so doing interest of the football lovers can be captured and thereby promotion of this eager zebra games is enhanced. Also on the Tripleclicks products,more of football kits can be added especially like jerseys of countries and famous footballers. If possible the Time Machine could as well have a prediction on this footballing game which have large followers around the globe. Welcome to Russia. Welcome to the round leather game.
Hello SFI
Its only a suggestion,come to think of the recent Fifa World cup,if we can incorporate this season of Football on this SFI platform,that is may be by way of making some of the eager zebra games like the brain sprint,70% question base on football.By so doing interest of the football lovers can be captured and thereby promotion of this eager zebra games is enhanced.
Also on the Tripleclicks products,more of football kits can be added especially like jerseys of countries and famous footballers.
If possible the Time Machine could as well have a prediction on this footballing game which have large followers around the globe.

Welcome to Russia. Welcome to the round leather game.
SUPPORT
Michael E.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Very good suggestion. I hope every member will be support it.
Very good suggestion. I hope every member will be support it.
Naba Kumar C.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Yes joined
Yes joined
deendayal j.

India

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1442923]Hello SFI Its only a suggestion,come to think of the recent Fifa World cup,if we can incorporate this season of Football on this SFI platform,that is may be by way of making some of the eager zebra games like the brain sprint,70% question base on football.By so doing interest of the football lovers can be captured and thereby promotion of this eager zebra games is enhanced. Also on the Tripleclicks products,more of football kits can be added especially like jerseys of countries and famous footballers. If possible the Time Machine could as well have a prediction on this footballing game which have large followers around the globe. Welcome to Russia. Welcome to the round leather game.[/quote] Hmm, well said. But am sorry to disagree with on this [b]"may be by way of making some of the eager zebra games like the brain sprint,70% question base on football"[/b]. I disagree because, so many that are not football fan will miss the fun of playing Eager Zebra games and what about when the World Cup ends? Besides, SFI does not base Eager Zebra games on the 'present happening' but on a life long fun for everyone. However, it is much possible that sooner or later, there might be question pertaining the World Cup in Time Machine game. Best regards.
Michael E. posted:
Hello SFI
Its only a suggestion,come to think of the recent Fifa World cup,if we can incorporate this season of Football on this SFI platform,that is may be by way of making some of the eager zebra games like the brain sprint,70% question base on football.By so doing interest of the football lovers can be captured and thereby promotion of this eager zebra games is enhanced.
Also on the Tripleclicks products,more of football kits can be added especially like jerseys of countries and famous footballers.
If possible the Time Machine could as well have a prediction on this footballing game which have large followers around the globe.

Welcome to Russia. Welcome to the round leather game.

Hmm, well said.
But am sorry to disagree with on this "may be by way of making some of the eager zebra games like the brain sprint,70% question base on football". I disagree because, so many that are not football fan will miss the fun of playing Eager Zebra games and what about when the World Cup ends?

Besides, SFI does not base Eager Zebra games on the 'present happening' but on a life long fun for everyone.

However, it is much possible that sooner or later, there might be question pertaining the World Cup in Time Machine game.

Best regards.
8x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Liked by Michael A.

Posted 2 months ago

Nice one brother, I support it as well
Nice one brother, I support it as well
Ebuka N.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Success of World Cup football teams !!! Support Your Suit !!!
Success of World Cup football teams !!!
Support Your Suit !!!
2x SUPPORT
Olimpia A.

Romania

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Ola Michel E. I think it's unlikely because the event is only 30 days away and then it would lose its grace, but I think I could have asked the time machine's question about who will be the world cup winner in Russia instead of the exact value of bitcoin.
Ola Michel E.

I think it's unlikely because the event is only 30 days away and then it would lose its grace, but I think I could have asked the time machine's question about who will be the world cup winner in Russia instead of the exact value of bitcoin.
SUPPORT
Luiz Carlos F.

Brazil

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Michael E.

Hello olufunmilola Well football has facts figure and information on history,so when you talk about wealth of information.football has it. Talking about when the current world cup competition ends, the idea and brain behind this is actually to get more PRM and by so doing getting affiliates. Thanks.
Hello olufunmilola
Well football has facts figure and information on history,so when you talk about wealth of information.football has it. Talking about when the current world cup competition ends, the idea and brain behind this is actually to get more PRM and by so doing getting affiliates.

Thanks.
SUPPORT
Michael E.

Nigeria

Liked by Michael A.

Posted 2 months ago

Good suggestion, but please think first that, SFI has its own characteristics which glitter in all the affiliates. Some individuality should be there. I appreciate your thinking and do not have any intention to hurt you, but if you go like that, the Brain Sprint may lose its glitterings. The decision depends on Gery and his team.
Good suggestion, but please think first that,
SFI has its own characteristics which glitter in all the affiliates. Some individuality should be there. I appreciate your thinking and do not have any intention to hurt you, but if you go like that, the Brain Sprint may lose its glitterings.
The decision depends on Gery and his team.
4x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Liked by Michael A.

Posted 2 months ago

nice and outstanding posting
nice and outstanding posting
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

I had no idea what l was going to read judging by the topic. I see you'vebeen here since June 2017. Are you planning to elevate some day? Playing football is great but we're concerned about you being a part of what we do. We would like for you to elevate to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. Are you going to be with us?
I had no idea what l was going to read judging by the topic. I see you'vebeen here since June 2017. Are you planning to elevate some day? Playing football is great but we're concerned about you being a part of what we do.
We would like for you to elevate to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. Are you going to be with us?
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Micheal this is a beautiful suggestion but not the most beautiful because many of us are not football friends. Just like me am in love with wrestling and boxing so you see football can't be given 70%. Remember there are other sports. Thank you.
Hello Micheal this is a beautiful suggestion but not the most beautiful because many of us are not football friends. Just like me am in love with wrestling and boxing so you see football can't be given 70%. Remember there are other sports.
Thank you.
20x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

| Edit settings