Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

A2A (affiliate to affiliate) button added to growth page

Posted 2 months ago More by Carla G.

Maybe we can add a A2A button under the congratulate button on our growth page so we can easily send friend requests to our favorites while congratulating them?
Maybe we can add a A2A button under the congratulate button on our growth page so we can easily send friend requests to our favorites while congratulating them?
Carla G.

Jamaica

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Nice suggestion. But I hope you know that maximum a2a friends or connections we are permitted to have is 10? Though, it's possible to accept or even send a2a request after having 10 a2a friends, but you will not get to see the newly accepted friend (s) on your a2a home page. Best regards.
Nice suggestion.
But I hope you know that maximum a2a friends or connections we are permitted to have is 10?
Though, it's possible to accept or even send a2a request after having 10 a2a friends, but you will not get to see the newly accepted friend (s) on your a2a home page.

Best regards.
8x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

You just need to click over affiliate's name and his/her affiliate profile will pop up . From there you can easily send A2A request to your favorites . Have a great day !
You just need to click over affiliate's name and his/her affiliate profile will pop up . From there you can easily send A2A request to your favorites .
Have a great day !
4x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

I chose my A2A friends from those that posted helpful material on the Forum. Some are leaders and some are new people I want to help.
I chose my A2A friends from those that posted helpful material on the Forum.
Some are leaders and some are new people I want to help.
28x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Carla, I see you have just joined us on June 6th. My fellow affiliate Olufunmiola gave a wonderful explanation for the A2A button. She said that affiliates can only get 10 friends on their A2A team. I wondered about that too. I have 10 friends on my list already.
Hello Carla, I see you have just joined us on June 6th. My fellow affiliate Olufunmiola gave a wonderful explanation for the A2A button. She said that affiliates can only get 10 friends on their A2A team. I wondered about that too. I have 10 friends on my list already.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1442961]Maybe we can add a A2A button under the congratulate button on our growth page so we can easily send friend requests to our favorites while congratulating them?[/quote] I see you are a new SFI Team Member Carla! Welcome to your 'self-employment' venture ... [quote]None of our family businesses were focused on technology. It was '93 when I came out of law school, and the Internet was taking hold. So I started New World Ventures. J. B. Pritzker [/quote] Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Carla G. posted:

I see you are a new SFI Team Member Carla!

Welcome to your 'self-employment' venture ...

None of our family businesses were focused on technology. It was '93 when I came out of law school, and the Internet was taking hold. So I started New World Ventures. J. B. Pritzker

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 2 months ago More by Carla G.

Powerful tool this suggestion box, I got really good information on my post and learned something new about SFI. Thank you for the knowledge.
Powerful tool this suggestion box, I got really good information on my post and learned something new about SFI. Thank you for the knowledge.
Carla G.

Jamaica

Posted 2 months ago

Is there a way maybe a2a can be it's own separate tab? That way we can manage the 10 we are minimum to have. Before reading this forum I thought a2a's were unlimited,with only being allowed 10 I would like to change my a2a's to 10 people in my country if this is possible already please inform me thanks.
Is there a way maybe a2a can be it's own separate tab? That way we can manage the 10 we are minimum to have. Before reading this forum I thought a2a's were unlimited,with only being allowed 10 I would like to change my a2a's to 10 people in my country if this is possible already please inform me thanks.
Zarriel D.

United States

| Edit settings