Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TripleClicks Products

Posted 4 months ago More by Mariji C.

I don't have that much money to invest in SFI. So I want to earn my VPs from sales. Will anyone please suggest some really good products from TripleClicks that I can promote? It's a bit hard searching in every product category. Whenever I find one, I try to search about it online and check other online stores' prices. Some products (electronics/gadgets) in TripleClicks are really very much expensive compared to the ones I see in other online shops/shopping centres. I'm having a feeling that these kind of ECAs are fooling us. Though, I don't know if they should be reported. Maybe it's just their tactics/ways to earn more. Maybe some affiliates here can recommend some good products or ECA stores from TripleClicks? The one I have in mind now is the Privacy Maxx, but I'm still working on finding and getting prospects from US. Thank you! Sincerely, Mariji
I don't have that much money to invest in SFI. So I want to earn my VPs from sales. Will anyone please suggest some really good products from TripleClicks that I can promote? It's a bit hard searching in every product category. Whenever I find one, I try to search about it online and check other online stores' prices. Some products (electronics/gadgets) in TripleClicks are really very much expensive compared to the ones I see in other online shops/shopping centres. I'm having a feeling that these kind of ECAs are fooling us. Though, I don't know if they should be reported. Maybe it's just their tactics/ways to earn more.

Maybe some affiliates here can recommend some good products or ECA stores from TripleClicks? The one I have in mind now is the Privacy Maxx, but I'm still working on finding and getting prospects from US. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Mariji
2x SUPPORT
Mariji C.

Philippines

Posted 4 months ago More by Marilyn C. 1 Reply

[quote=1443010]I don't have that much money to invest in SFI. So I want to earn my VPs from sales. Will anyone please suggest some really good products from TripleClicks that I can promote? It's a bit hard searching in every product category. Whenever I find one, I try to search about it online and check other online stores' prices. Some products (electronics/gadgets) in TripleClicks are really very much expensive compared to the ones I see in other online shops/shopping centres. I'm having a feeling that these kind of ECAs are fooling us. Though, I don't know if they should be reported. Maybe it's just their tactics/ways to earn more. Maybe some affiliates here can recommend some good products or ECA stores from TripleClicks? The one I have in mind now is the Privacy Maxx, but I'm still working on finding and getting prospects from US. Thank you! Sincerely, Mariji[/quote] Hi, Mariji C.! First, don't say bad words, that's not good, and i hope you don't mind. /;-) Those ECAs are still my friends, you'll never know, perhaps one of them is your Up line Leader. Just don't choose their products, if you feel that their price is not fair. Anyways, my opinion is, if i have an extra capital, (money) i will invest in "Food and beverage" and "Super Deals", because i think it's much easier to offer to our friends, family members, neighbors etc. Hope this helps Mariji, and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Mariji C. posted:
I don't have that much money to invest in SFI. So I want to earn my VPs from sales. Will anyone please suggest some really good products from TripleClicks that I can promote? It's a bit hard searching in every product category. Whenever I find one, I try to search about it online and check other online stores' prices. Some products (electronics/gadgets) in TripleClicks are really very much expensive compared to the ones I see in other online shops/shopping centres. I'm having a feeling that these kind of ECAs are fooling us. Though, I don't know if they should be reported. Maybe it's just their tactics/ways to earn more.

Maybe some affiliates here can recommend some good products or ECA stores from TripleClicks? The one I have in mind now is the Privacy Maxx, but I'm still working on finding and getting prospects from US. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Mariji

Hi, Mariji C.!

First, don't say bad words, that's not good, and i hope you don't mind. /;-)
Those ECAs are still my friends, you'll never know, perhaps one of them is your Up line Leader.
Just don't choose their products, if you feel that their price is not fair.

Anyways, my opinion is, if i have an extra capital, (money) i will invest in "Food and beverage" and "Super Deals", because i think it's much easier to offer to our friends, family members, neighbors etc.

Hope this helps Mariji, and i wish you all the best!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 4 months ago More by Mariji C. 1 Reply

[quote=1443031][quote=1443010]I don't have that much money to invest in SFI. So I want to earn my VPs from sales. Will anyone please suggest some really good products from TripleClicks that I can promote? It's a bit hard searching in every product category. Whenever I find one, I try to search about it online and check other online stores' prices. Some products (electronics/gadgets) in TripleClicks are really very much expensive compared to the ones I see in other online shops/shopping centres. I'm having a feeling that these kind of ECAs are fooling us. Though, I don't know if they should be reported. Maybe it's just their tactics/ways to earn more. Maybe some affiliates here can recommend some good products or ECA stores from TripleClicks? The one I have in mind now is the Privacy Maxx, but I'm still working on finding and getting prospects from US. Thank you! Sincerely, Mariji[/quote] Hi, Mariji C.! First, don't say bad words, that's not good, and i hope you don't mind. /;-) Those ECAs are still my friends, you'll never know, perhaps one of them is your Up line Leader. Just don't choose their products, if you feel that their price is not fair. Anyways, my opinion is, if i have an extra capital, (money) i will invest in "Food and beverage" and "Super Deals", because i think it's much easier to offer to our friends, family members, neighbors etc. Hope this helps Mariji, and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b][/quote] Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry. I thought about changing my post too. But I don't know how or maybe I can't change it anymore. I'm really sorry about my bad comments. I'm feeling bad about it too. This apology is also for all the others who might read my thread. Sincerely, Mariji
Marilyn C. posted:
Mariji C. posted:

Sincerely,
Mariji

Hi, Mariji C.!

Those ECAs are still my friends, you'll never know, perhaps one of them is your Up line Leader.

Anyways, my opinion is, if i have an extra capital, (money) i will invest in "Food and beverage" and "Super Deals", because i think it's much easier to offer to our friends, family members, neighbors etc.

Ria

Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry. I thought about changing my post too. But I don't know how or maybe I can't change it anymore. I'm really sorry about my bad comments. I'm feeling bad about it too. This apology is also for all the others who might read my thread.

Sincerely,
Mariji
2x SUPPORT
Mariji C.

Philippines

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Mariji, I see you have just joined a month ago. Welcome! Promoting SFI and or TripleClicks games plus the Privacy Maxx to your family and friends is a good idea. Read "Eager Zebra Games" at: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=51 Work on learning the SFI & TripleClicks websites. Here is what I tell my team partners that have little or no money to invest. "To see how to get started go to: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=64 Go to your home page and read each page ( under the House icon). This will give you Versa Points (VPs) to earn your commission. To see how you are earning by receiving Versa Points read: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26 Reading at least a 2 - 3 lessons on the Launchpad (under the rocket) at the top of the home page to help you understand and to be successful. You will receive more VPs there too. Read the Training lessons also. It is best to invest in your business, but if you can't, you can start doing this after you receive your commission. It will be small, but it will help you to invest. Make sure you set up an Auto-Delivery when you can. Don't forget your Rewardicals and Localvantia These are very valuable. "Introduction to Rewardicals" at: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=90 Make sure you have signed up on the Rewardical tab, so you can use your coins or other choices we have. "What is Localvantia?" at: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=9to earn This is another way to earn. Take the time to learn how to become successful on the internet. It is up to you, because you are given all the lessons for free. Remember: "Readers are Leaders" May you be Blessed with Success.
Hi Mariji,

I see you have just joined a month ago. Welcome!

Promoting SFI and or TripleClicks games plus the Privacy Maxx to your family and friends is a good idea.
Read "Eager Zebra Games" at: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=51

Work on learning the SFI & TripleClicks websites.
Here is what I tell my team partners that have little or no money to invest.
"To see how to get started go to:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=64

Go to your home page and read each page ( under the House icon). This will give you Versa Points (VPs) to earn your commission. To see how you are earning by receiving Versa Points read:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26

Reading at least a 2 - 3 lessons on the Launchpad (under the rocket) at the top of the home page to help you understand and to be successful. You will receive more VPs there too. Read the Training lessons also.

It is best to invest in your business, but if you can't, you can start doing this after you receive your commission.
It will be small, but it will help you to invest. Make sure you set up an Auto-Delivery when you can.

Don't forget your Rewardicals and Localvantia These are very valuable.
"Introduction to Rewardicals" at: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=90
Make sure you have signed up on the Rewardical tab, so you can use your coins or other choices we have.

"What is Localvantia?" at: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=9to earn
This is another way to earn.

Take the time to learn how to become successful on the internet. It is up to you, because you are given all the lessons for free. Remember: "Readers are Leaders"

May you be Blessed with Success.

21x SUPPORT
Fran J.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Marilyn C.

[quote=1443042][quote=1443031][quote=1443010]I don't have that much money to invest in SFI. So I want to earn my VPs from sales. Will anyone please suggest some really good products from TripleClicks that I can promote? It's a bit hard searching in every product category. Whenever I find one, I try to search about it online and check other online stores' prices. Some products (electronics/gadgets) in TripleClicks are really very much expensive compared to the ones I see in other online shops/shopping centres. I'm having a feeling that these kind of ECAs are fooling us. Though, I don't know if they should be reported. Maybe it's just their tactics/ways to earn more. Maybe some affiliates here can recommend some good products or ECA stores from TripleClicks? The one I have in mind now is the Privacy Maxx, but I'm still working on finding and getting prospects from US. Thank you! Sincerely, Mariji[/quote] Hi, Mariji C.! First, don't say bad words, that's not good, and i hope you don't mind. /;-) Those ECAs are still my friends, you'll never know, perhaps one of them is your Up line Leader. Just don't choose their products, if you feel that their price is not fair. Anyways, my opinion is, if i have an extra capital, (money) i will invest in "Food and beverage" and "Super Deals", because i think it's much easier to offer to our friends, family members, neighbors etc. Hope this helps Mariji, and i wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b][/quote] Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry. I thought about changing my post too. But I don't know how or maybe I can't change it anymore. I'm really sorry about my bad comments. I'm feeling bad about it too. This apology is also for all the others who might read my thread. Sincerely, Mariji[/quote] Don't worry Mariji, they will understand you. You're just telling the truth anyway. Lol Anyways, just to inform you, if you're interested for a particular products, you can contact the seller and make a deal or conversation regarding on their prices, time delivery etc. (Through email is best to communicate with them.) All the best! /;-)
Mariji C. posted:
Marilyn C. posted:
Mariji C. posted:

Sincerely,
Mariji

Hi, Mariji C.!

Ria

Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry. I thought about changing my post too. But I don't know how or maybe I can't change it anymore. I'm really sorry about my bad comments. I'm feeling bad about it too. This apology is also for all the others who might read my thread.

Sincerely,
Mariji

Don't worry Mariji, they will understand you. You're just telling the truth anyway. Lol

Anyways, just to inform you, if you're interested for a particular products, you can contact the seller and make a deal or conversation regarding on their prices, time delivery etc. (Through email is best to communicate with them.)

All the best! /;-)
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 4 months ago

Hello, so you want to find products from TripleClicks. What kind of products are you interested in besides Credits and VersaPoints? You're an Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. What do you need to not be pending? If you need T Credits or VersaPoints, you know where to get them.
Hello, so you want to find products from TripleClicks. What kind of products are you interested in besides Credits and VersaPoints? You're an Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. What do you need to not be pending? If you need T Credits or VersaPoints, you know where to get them.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you Fran for such a great posting of information for new affiliates and those with little money to invest. I hope more affiliates will read your post and implement the information. Anita Alicea
Thank you Fran for such a great posting of information for new affiliates and those with little money to invest. I hope more affiliates will read your post and implement the information. Anita Alicea
2x SUPPORT
Anita A.

United States

Liked by Ronald P. Anna U.

| Edit settings