Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Eid Mubarak

Posted 5 days ago

[img]https://i.imgur.com/7H8LJfm.jpg[/img] My Dear SFI Mates from All Over the World. My Well Wishes, My Good Wishes For You Are The Just Prayers For Your Long Happy Life From God On This Noble Event. Wish You A Very Happy Eid Mubarak!!

My Dear SFI Mates from All Over the World.
My Well Wishes, My Good Wishes For You Are The Just Prayers For Your Long Happy Life From God On This Noble Event. Wish You A Very Happy Eid Mubarak!!
2x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1443018][img]https://i.imgur.com/7H8LJfm.jpg[/img] My Dear SFI Mates from All Over the World. My Well Wishes, My Good Wishes For You Are The Just Prayers For Your Long Happy Life From God On This Noble Event. Wish You A Very Happy Eid Mubarak!![/quote] Thank you very much, Navanithe!
Navanithe G. posted:

My Dear SFI Mates from All Over the World.
My Well Wishes, My Good Wishes For You Are The Just Prayers For Your Long Happy Life From God On This Noble Event. Wish You A Very Happy Eid Mubarak!!

Thank you very much, Navanithe!
SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Aid Moubarak to all [img]https://i.imgur.com/C1Kw9UE.jpg[/img]
Aid Moubarak to all
fatiha r.

Morocco

Posted 4 days ago

Thank you Navanithe, it is kind of you for sharing best wishes to Muslims across the Globe in celebrating Eid Mubarak , Thank you Once again. Basheer M.
Thank you Navanithe, it is kind of you for sharing best wishes to Muslims across the Globe in celebrating Eid Mubarak ,
Thank you Once again.
Basheer M.
Basheer M.

Nigeria

Posted 4 days ago 2 Replies

I'm totally confused? Who is Eid Mubarak? I kept looking for this person's name among all the affiliates who responded. Well, whoever you are, Congratulations!
I'm totally confused? Who is Eid Mubarak? I kept looking for this person's name among all the affiliates who responded. Well, whoever you are, Congratulations!
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago

Thank you Navnithe G, Eid Mubarak to you and each and every follower and believer of Islam allover the world. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mEVwehc.jpg[/img]
Thank you Navnithe G, Eid Mubarak to you and each and every follower and believer of Islam allover the world.

SUPPORT
M.L. B.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago More by Nisrin H.

Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak.
2x SUPPORT
Nisrin H.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Eid Mubarak
Eid Mubarak
Ahmed S.

Maldives

[quote=1443036]I'm totally confused? Who is Eid Mubarak? I kept looking for this person's name among all the affiliates who responded. Well, whoever you are, Congratulations![/quote] Dear Stephen, Eid Mubarak is not a human being . It is a festival which is celebrated by Muslims after 30 days of fasts.
Stephen B. posted:

Dear Stephen,

Eid Mubarak is not a human being . It is a festival which is celebrated by Muslims after 30 days of fasts.
2x SUPPORT
Nisrin H.

India

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1443036]I'm totally confused? Who is Eid Mubarak? I kept looking for this person's name among all the affiliates who responded. Well, whoever you are, Congratulations![/quote] Dear Stephen, Eid is not any human being . Eid is a festival which is celebrated by Muslims after 30 days fasts of the holy month of Ramadan. Eid Mubarak is a greeting. Yesterday we finished 30 fasts. Today its Eid.
Stephen B. posted:

Dear Stephen,

Eid is not any human being . Eid is a festival which is celebrated by Muslims after 30 days fasts of the holy month of Ramadan.
Eid Mubarak is a greeting.
Yesterday we finished 30 fasts. Today its Eid.
2x SUPPORT
Nisrin H.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Navanithe G.

Posted 4 days ago

Welcome and good wishes to all people around the world. Though it is Muslim festival, but almost all people participate and enjoy the many activities during this period. Personally, I pray for all people to stay calm & cool and maintain the harmony of human beings. Come and take an oath to stop the nuisance and make this world beautiful to our next generation.
Welcome and good wishes to all people around the world.
Though it is Muslim festival, but almost all people participate and enjoy the many activities during this period.
Personally, I pray for all people to stay calm & cool and maintain the harmony of human beings.

Come and take an oath to stop the nuisance and make this world beautiful to our next generation.
2x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Navanithe G.

Posted 4 days ago

[img]https://i.imgur.com/veqR53i.jpg[/img] Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah, we thank to the almighty ALLAH for this blessing and of Ramadan. Happy Eidi-MUBARAK to all SFI members and Mr. Gery.

Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah, we thank to the almighty ALLAH for this blessing and of Ramadan. Happy Eidi-MUBARAK to all SFI members and Mr. Gery.

Liked by Navanithe G.

| Edit settings