Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

a2a problem

Posted 19 days ago More by Snezana P.

Hello, I would like to ask something. The task a2a can not be completed by those who are newer to SFI. After a smart start program is introduced, A2a does not work. does this mean that there will be no task at the moment or is there any problem with the page temporarily?
Hello, I would like to ask something. The task a2a can not be completed by those who are newer to SFI. After a smart start program is introduced, A2a does not work. does this mean that there will be no task at the moment or is there any problem with the page temporarily?
3x SUPPORT
Snezana P.

Macedonia

Posted 19 days ago

Snezana, I believe this very topic was touched on here at the Forum earlier today. The A2A page is either being updated or is under maintenance...either way, the page is not accessible at this time. This very well may be temporary; check back periodically?
Snezana,
I believe this very topic was touched on here at the Forum earlier today.
The A2A page is either being updated or is under maintenance...either way, the page is not accessible at this time.
This very well may be temporary; check back periodically?
19x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 19 days ago

Hello Dear, Snezana! a2a page is temporarily disconnected due to maintenance. [img]https://i.imgur.com/odk9nhb.png[/img] Try it sometimes later. Best wishes
Hello Dear, Snezana!
a2a page is temporarily disconnected due to maintenance.

Try it sometimes later.

Best wishes
2x SUPPORT
Nisar K.

Pakistan

Posted 19 days ago

Dear Snezana P , That your question for new members is in place. As can be seen on the page : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/a2a]https://www.sfimg.com/a2a[/url] [b]This page is down for maintenance[/b] For some older members, they are not able to accept A2A. I'm sure it will be done soon, a little patience. All the Best ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Snezana P ,
That your question for new members is in place.
As can be seen on the page :
https://www.sfimg.com/a2a
This page is down for maintenance
For some older members, they are not able to accept A2A.
I'm sure it will be done soon, a little patience.
All the Best !
Zoran Vukovic
280x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 19 days ago

Hello Snezana, Your observation is right, a2a is undergoing maintenance presently and you may be able to complete the task soon. When a system is undergoing changes, some components might need overhauling hence our experience. It is general and it will be restored soon. Best wishes! Yusuf O.
Hello Snezana,

Your observation is right, a2a is undergoing maintenance presently and you may be able to complete the task soon.

When a system is undergoing changes, some components might need overhauling hence our experience.

It is general and it will be restored soon.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.
4x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

Posted 19 days ago

Snezana, my fellow affiliate Jackie gives you the best response regarding your issue with the A2A program. When it is back up you can go there.
Snezana, my fellow affiliate Jackie gives you the best response regarding your issue with the A2A program. When it is back up you can go there.
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 19 days ago

Dear Snezana [b]a2a as you see does not work for now.[/b] Be patient and follow the Forum on this topic. Nice greeting and a successful new moon I want. Sanja.
Dear Snezana

a2a as you see does not work for now.

Be patient and follow the Forum on this topic.

Nice greeting and a successful new moon I want.

Sanja.
22x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 19 days ago 1 Reply

J have no page for a2a friend, why J do not know ?
Efrosina D.

Macedonia

Posted 19 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1455671]J have no page for a2a friend, why J do not know ? [/quote] Hi Efrosina The page in under update and construction
Efrosina D. posted:

Hi Efrosina
The page in under update and construction
VIJAY U.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 19 days ago More by Snezana P.

[quote=1455811][quote=1455671]J have no page for a2a friend, why J do not know ? [/quote] Hi Efrosina The page in under update and construction [/quote] Thnak you guys. Thanks a lot for all of your answers. Have a nice day and great start of month.
VIJAY U. posted:
Efrosina D. posted:

Hi Efrosina
The page in under update and construction

Thnak you guys. Thanks a lot for all of your answers. Have a nice day and great start of month.
3x SUPPORT
Snezana P.

Macedonia

Liked by Aleksandar P.

Posted 14 days ago

I agree and I am up to your question for a2a. I have tried several times, but now it's clear to me.
I agree and I am up to your question for a2a.
I have tried several times, but now it's clear to me.
Sladjana F.

Serbia

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Snezana P. it is true that a2a is in maintenance until now. hopefully in the near future can be used again. like the image that I uploaded [img]https://i.imgur.com/hMSEwhf.jpg[/img] regards bimahartono
Hi Snezana P.

it is true that a2a is in maintenance until now. hopefully in the near future can be used again. like the image that I uploaded

regards

bimahartono
SUPPORT
bima h.

Indonesia

Liked by Snezana P.

| Edit settings