Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Lost the S-Builder

Posted 4 months ago

Hello,[b]MY SFI FAMILY[/b][i][/i] one of my psa had won s-builder co-op,but some of a reason she couldnt complete that s-builder programe would not complete,and now she losted the link, can you please tell, how we can help he,or where she can find her link SUBRATA
Hello,MY SFI FAMILY
one of my psa had won s-builder co-op,but some of a reason she couldnt complete that s-builder programe would not complete,and now she losted the link, can you please tell, how we can help he,or where she can find her link
SUBRATA
SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

If she has won in auctions then she must have already got an email notification asking her to complete the transaction by buying the auctioned item within 30 days. Also on her TripleClicks [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/]Member Center [/url] she will find a link at the bottom of the page with red color. Hope it helps you and her.
If she has won in auctions then she must have already got an email notification asking her to complete the transaction by buying the auctioned item within 30 days. Also on her TripleClicks Member Center she will find a link at the bottom of the page with red color.

Hope it helps you and her.
43x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 4 months ago

Yes, if she won the auction she will get an email notification regarding her win and how she can pay for it within 30 days. Also, she can check it on TC Member Center at the bottom page. If she lost both references, she should email Support to help her get the link again. Good luck. Anne
Yes, if she won the auction she will get an email notification regarding her win and how she can pay for it within 30 days. Also, she can check it on TC Member Center at the bottom page. If she lost both references, she should email Support to help her get the link again.

Good luck.

Anne
7x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Let me first congratulate you & your PSA for the auction won... Since "support" will originate the info for her to buy the item won, there is no need to panic about the loss of link...every bid and the links are well documented by support...let your PSA sent a tickett to retrieve her link back...goodluck to both of you...and wish you more progress
Let me first congratulate you & your PSA for the auction won...
Since "support" will originate the info for her to buy the item won,
there is no need to panic about the loss of link...every bid and the links
are well documented by support...let your PSA sent a tickett to retrieve
her link back...goodluck to both of you...and wish you more progress
5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Subrata, Since you say "WON" I am going to assume you mean she won it in an auction. So I'm thinking she should check her MEMBER CENTER where she should be able to find all the info she needs to complete the purchase. There is a lot of information regarding purchases and pretty much everything TripleClicks in the Member Center. If she can't find it there a support ticket is the thing to do. Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always here's a motivational meme! [img]https://i.imgur.com/tHm1nni.jpg[/img]
Hi Subrata,

Since you say "WON" I am going to assume you mean she won it in an auction. So I'm thinking she should check her MEMBER CENTER where she should be able to find all the info she needs to complete the purchase.
There is a lot of information regarding purchases and pretty much everything TripleClicks in the Member Center. If she can't find it there a support ticket is the thing to do.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always here's a motivational meme!

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1456543] Hello,[b]MY SFI FAMILY[/b][i][/i] one of my psa had won s-builder co-op,but some of a reason she couldnt complete that s-builder programe would not complete,and now she losted the link, can you please tell, how we can help he,or where she can find her link SUBRATA [/quote] Hello- Have them go to their TripleClicks member center. You want to check your order history, this will pull everything up and you can go from there. The link- https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/order_status?pg=1 Hope that helps! Robert
SUBRATA S. posted:
Hello,MY SFI FAMILY
one of my psa had won s-builder co-op,but some of a reason she couldnt complete that s-builder programe would not complete,and now she losted the link, can you please tell, how we can help he,or where she can find her link
SUBRATA

Hello-

Have them go to their TripleClicks member center. You want to check your order history, this will pull everything up and you can go from there.

The link- www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/order_status?pg=1

Hope that helps!

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Subrata, Congratulations to your PSA getting the S-BUILDER. I think eventually she will get it right. I didn't know the affiliate would have to complete a S-BUILDER programme to get it.
Hello Subrata, Congratulations to your PSA getting the S-BUILDER. I think eventually she will get it right. I didn't know the affiliate would have to complete a S-BUILDER programme to get it.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Michael Y.

| Edit settings