Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bing Obaldo goes Diamond!

Posted 18 days ago, edited 17 days ago More by Gery

A big shout-out today to Bing Obaldo, who on June 30th qualified as a Diamond Team Leader! [img]https://i.imgur.com/L5dDoOV.jpg[/img] Bing is one of numerous Team Leaders who recognized the great potential in the [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/]upgrades to the SFI compensation plan announced on June 1st[/url] and immediately went to work to fully prosper from those changes. Just 29 days later, those changes were already bearing fruit…pushing Bing to the ultimate rank in SFI of Diamond Team Leader. According to Bing, this is the beginning of a major new growth period in SFI’s history. [i]“I am so excited about the changes to the SFI compensation plan. The Team Overrides with Dynamic Compression are a game changer! The sky’s the limit now!” Bing Obaldo Diamond Team Leader[/i] CONGRATULATIONS, Bing! You are leading the way.
A big shout-out today to Bing Obaldo, who on June 30th qualified as a Diamond Team Leader!

Bing is one of numerous Team Leaders who recognized the great potential in the upgrades to the SFI compensation plan announced on June 1st and immediately went to work to fully prosper from those changes. Just 29 days later, those changes were already bearing fruit…pushing Bing to the ultimate rank in SFI of Diamond Team Leader. According to Bing, this is the beginning of a major new growth period in SFI’s history.

“I am so excited about the changes to the SFI compensation plan. The Team Overrides with Dynamic Compression are a game changer! The sky’s the limit now!”

Bing Obaldo
Diamond Team Leader

CONGRATULATIONS, Bing! You are leading the way.
Gery

United States

Posted 18 days ago

I am very happy to be one of the 3 PTL's under Bing Thank you Bing for the great work in the past week and it's only a beginning Jacques
I am very happy to be one of the 3 PTL's under Bing

Thank you Bing for the great work in the past week and it's only a beginning

Jacques
Jacques B.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 18 days ago

CONGRATULATIONS, Bing! :star::star::star:
CONGRATULATIONS, Bing!
32x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 18 days ago

This is great news, and it has made my day. It is reassuring to know that the height of Diamond Team Leader is actually attainable. So, we hope to get there someday, and we’re energized to work for it. Thank you Bing.
This is great news, and it has made my day. It is reassuring to know that the height of Diamond Team Leader is actually attainable. So, we hope to get there someday, and we’re energized to work for it.
Thank you Bing.
2x SUPPORT
Chiedozie I.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 18 days ago

CONGRATULATIONS, Bing :bowtie:
CONGRATULATIONS, Bing
2x SUPPORT
Zlatko D.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 18 days ago

Congratulations for a very, successful work! Well done, Mr. Bing Obaldo, your success is incredible and I am delighted with your results, the Diamond Team Leader! My respect for you.... Dušica[img]https://i.imgur.com/H1K7ce9.gif[/img]
Congratulations for a very, successful work! Well done, Mr. Bing Obaldo, your success is incredible and I am delighted with your results, the Diamond Team Leader! My respect for you.... Dušica
11x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 18 days ago

CONGRATULATIONS Bing! You are amazing Leader. Good luck and best regards. Sanja
CONGRATULATIONS Bing!

You are amazing Leader.

Good luck and best regards.

Sanja
22x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 18 days ago 1 Reply

A very big congratulations to the first and only Diamond Team Leader in history of SFI business, I do believe that he have open the road for others to follows now. He is the number 1 of my upline Team Leader and I am really proud of him, This is an indication that there is nothing impossible in SFI business what you want to achieve, by the time you works toward it, you will surely accomplish it no matter how long it take.
A very big congratulations to the first and only Diamond Team Leader in history of SFI business, I do believe that he have open the road for others to follows now.

He is the number 1 of my upline Team Leader and I am really proud of him, This is an indication that there is nothing impossible in SFI business what you want to achieve, by the time you works toward it, you will surely accomplish it no matter how long it take.
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 18 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1456778]A very big congratulations to the first and only Diamond Team Leader in history of SFI business...[/quote] Let's not shortchange anyone. We have had other DTLs in the past. Now, with the new improved comp plan, however, there will likely be many, many more coming.
Michael A. posted:
A very big congratulations to the first and only Diamond Team Leader in history of SFI business...

Let's not shortchange anyone. We have had other DTLs in the past. Now, with the new improved comp plan, however, there will likely be many, many more coming.
Gery

United States

Posted 18 days ago

Congrulations Mr. Bing on your new team Leadership
Congrulations Mr. Bing on your new team Leadership
Alden F.

Belize

Posted 18 days ago

A big congratulations to you Bing Obaldo. Mine! You must have done something extra ordinary which I can't wait to hear. Could you please, share your success story with us? It will surely go a long way many for many of us. I really wish you more success dear Team leader. Accept my congratulations once again. Olufunmilola.
A big congratulations to you Bing Obaldo.
Mine! You must have done something extra ordinary which I can't wait to hear.
Could you please, share your success story with us?
It will surely go a long way many for many of us.
I really wish you more success dear Team leader.
Accept my congratulations once again.

Olufunmilola.
7x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 18 days ago

Congratulations to you Mr, Bing!!! Amazing achievement !
Congratulations to you Mr, Bing!!! Amazing achievement !
Karlene W.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings