Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Earn Whilst You Learner At NO Cost To SFI!

Posted 13 days ago More by Phill R.

I use CryptoCoin Faucets and have done so for a couple of months to see if I could earn enough money to purchase traffic to send to my team Co-op. This month I achieved this goal. (Incidentially it worked, new PSA's were signed up and distributed automatically.) I don't know if anybody else does this, but the gist of it is you look at advertisements whilst a Crypto Mining Pool uses the spare capacity of your computer and combined with everybody else involved, makes calculations that are required to mine cryptocoins. Coins mined are then shared out amongst all involved with the platform finding the advertisers and the mining pool both keeping a percentage for putting this together. These coins or parts thereof are worth money and can be exchanged pretty much instantly for cash as we know it. USD, Euro, GBP, etc To place your adverts on sites like this is tiny as the money is in the coin mining. If SFI was to put something like this together, but use stuff that we want affiliates to read as opposed to advertising, then I'm pretty sure that many would use it as a facility to 'Read It and Learn Tokens' which would be backed by cash. (There are many thousands of people registered on sites that do this with advertising.) These could then be used to purchase 125 TCredits packages thereby ensuring at least EA status for those that get involved at zero cash cost to SFI and only a time cost to affiliates. Please add your thoughts....
I use CryptoCoin Faucets and have done so for a couple of months to see if I could earn enough money to purchase traffic to send to my team Co-op. This month I achieved this goal. (Incidentially it worked, new PSA's were signed up and distributed automatically.)

I don't know if anybody else does this, but the gist of it is you look at advertisements whilst a Crypto Mining Pool uses the spare capacity of your computer and combined with everybody else involved, makes calculations that are required to mine cryptocoins. Coins mined are then shared out amongst all involved with the platform finding the advertisers and the mining pool both keeping a percentage for putting this together. These coins or parts thereof are worth money and can be exchanged pretty much instantly for cash as we know it. USD, Euro, GBP, etc

To place your adverts on sites like this is tiny as the money is in the coin mining. If SFI was to put something like this together, but use stuff that we want affiliates to read as opposed to advertising, then I'm pretty sure that many would use it as a facility to 'Read It and Learn Tokens' which would be backed by cash. (There are many thousands of people registered on sites that do this with advertising.)

These could then be used to purchase 125 TCredits packages thereby ensuring at least EA status for those that get involved at zero cash cost to SFI and only a time cost to affiliates.

Please add your thoughts....

4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 13 days ago

I use a small handful of faucets although being on a borrowed laptop, I haven't used them for almost a month now, but I otherwise do earn BTC that way fairly consistently. I use a few BTC click-type sites as well and have been paid out several times by one of them, once by another and about to reach payout for the first time on two more. I also use a safelist and TE that pay me in BTC for the number of sites I visit on their systems while I earn ad credits to advertise my own SFI links. Not sure how SFI could implement any of these concepts to help financially-hindered affiliates from earning their way in. . . in many ways this sounds like another version of freebie VP which they just finished getting rid of largely, although you can still earn VP for doing launchpad lessons. Those are still a "earn toward rank while you learn".
I use a small handful of faucets although being on a borrowed laptop, I haven't used them for almost a month now, but I otherwise do earn BTC that way fairly consistently. I use a few BTC click-type sites as well and have been paid out several times by one of them, once by another and about to reach payout for the first time on two more. I also use a safelist and TE that pay me in BTC for the number of sites I visit on their systems while I earn ad credits to advertise my own SFI links. Not sure how SFI could implement any of these concepts to help financially-hindered affiliates from earning their way in. . . in many ways this sounds like another version of freebie VP which they just finished getting rid of largely, although you can still earn VP for doing launchpad lessons. Those are still a "earn toward rank while you learn".
7x SUPPORT
Marilynn D.

Canada

Posted 13 days ago

Phil could you give more detail about Crypto Mining--ie how much time needs to be invested to earn coins and their value, is there a fee to be involved with this program, and how much "spare computer capacity is needed. Perhaps SFI corporate will consider your suggestion. Anita Alicea
Phil could you give more detail about Crypto Mining--ie how much time needs to be invested to earn coins and their value, is there a fee to be involved with this program, and how much "spare computer capacity is needed. Perhaps SFI corporate will consider your suggestion. Anita Alicea
SUPPORT
Anita A.

United States

Posted 13 days ago More by Phill R.

It would not be a freebie as SFI would earn cash whilst our affiliates would have to look at SFI info pages. There should never be a cost when joining cryptocoin faucets. Your only cost would be having a page open on your computer so that any surplus computer power that you were not using could be used to mine the coins. I keep a page open all the time on my chrome book which has the computing power of a slug and it still earns. You just continue doing whatever you usually do on your computer and should not effect the performance in any noticeable way.
It would not be a freebie as SFI would earn cash whilst our affiliates would have to look at SFI info pages.

There should never be a cost when joining cryptocoin faucets. Your only cost would be having a page open on your computer so that any surplus computer power that you were not using could be used to mine the coins. I keep a page open all the time on my chrome book which has the computing power of a slug and it still earns. You just continue doing whatever you usually do on your computer and should not effect the performance in any noticeable way.
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Phil, This type of program is becoming a big thing for those who understand it. This could be something good. It;s free to join and like you say you earn while you are sleep or while you are on you computer. Maybe they will take a look at. Good post Phil.
Hi Phil,

This type of program is becoming a big thing for those who understand it.
This could be something good. It;s free to join and like you say you earn
while you are sleep or while you are on you computer. Maybe they will take
a look at.

Good post Phil.
13x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Looks like good business there . Phil.
Looks like good business there . Phil.