Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I am starting July with a bang.

Posted about 1 month ago

[b]I am starting July with a bang.[/b] I love the new improved SFI with team over rides. Today I have received great emails that simply just made my day. I have my auto renewal locked in so I was close to Bronze on July the first. I redeemed my rewardicals I received with badge quest achievements into VP. Boom Bronze. [b]Imagine my excitement with reading this. I did not expect it.[/b] Thanks to the activities of your referred Zing Network members in June 2018, you've just earned 5453 Rewardicals! Thanks to the activities of your CSAs in June 2018, you've just earned 10695 Rewardicals! Then I just received this email. You won: 50 Rewardicals in the Daily Crown. I will be blasting my promotions everywhere for SFI this month. Then sharing spill over with all my team as they achieve EA. Using free advertising at my social media network of sites. Updating my blog.. Doing posts to my face book groups. Writing a new article at LinkeDIn, giving my thoughts about the new team over rides and why I recommend SFI as the best original working from home program. I will be spending an hour per day google searching for new advertising portholes. [b]I am so excited as SFI is the real deal.[/b] [b]Tips![/b] See if you can set up a blog. G Mail supply them free. Check your setting to activate. Do a weekend market, or go to a fair, have a boot car sale. Clean out your house, ready to do attend a flea market, then start chatting with everyone. Talk to stall holders and individuals as they browse your stall, about the wonders of SFI. I will spend one day weekly doing letter drops on notice boards at local supermarkets etc. [b]This is how I will be team building this month.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iC0DiPr.gif[/img]
I love the new improved SFI with team over rides.
Today I have received great emails that simply just made my day.
I have my auto renewal locked in so I was close to Bronze on July the first.
I redeemed my rewardicals I received with badge quest achievements into VP.
Boom Bronze.
Imagine my excitement with reading this. I did not expect it.
Thanks to the activities of your referred Zing Network members in June 2018, you've just earned 5453 Rewardicals!
Thanks to the activities of your CSAs in June 2018, you've just earned 10695 Rewardicals!
Then I just received this email. You won: 50 Rewardicals in the Daily Crown.

I will be blasting my promotions everywhere for SFI this month.
Then sharing spill over with all my team as they achieve EA.
Using free advertising at my social media network of sites.
Updating my blog.. Doing posts to my face book groups.
Writing a new article at LinkeDIn, giving my thoughts about the new team over rides and why I recommend SFI as the best original working from home program.
I will be spending an hour per day google searching for new advertising portholes.
I am so excited as SFI is the real deal.

Tips! See if you can set up a blog. G Mail supply them free. Check your setting to activate.
Do a weekend market, or go to a fair, have a boot car sale.
Clean out your house, ready to do attend a flea market, then start chatting with everyone.
Talk to stall holders and individuals as they browse your stall, about the wonders of SFI.
I will spend one day weekly doing letter drops on notice boards at local supermarkets etc.
This is how I will be team building this month.

23x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

Congratulations Ms Maree! Thank you for your another good post here in forum. If we have the courage to do so we all success. [b]"If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires." – Malcolm Gladwell[/b] Have a good day! Criz
Congratulations Ms Maree!
Thank you for your another good post here in forum.
If we have the courage to do so we all success.

"If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires."
– Malcolm Gladwell

Have a good day!

Criz
SUPPORT
Crizan C.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago 3 Replies

[quote=1457178][b]I am starting July with a bang.[/b] I love the new improved SFI with team over rides. Today I have received great emails that simply just made my day. I have my auto renewal locked in so I was close to Bronze on July the first. I redeemed my rewardicals I received with badge quest achievements into VP. Boom Bronze. [b]Imagine my excitement with reading this. I did not expect it.[/b] Thanks to the activities of your referred Zing Network members in June 2018, you've just earned 5453 Rewardicals! Thanks to the activities of your CSAs in June 2018, you've just earned 10695 Rewardicals! Then I just received this email. You won: 50 Rewardicals in the Daily Crown. I will be blasting my promotions everywhere for SFI this month. Then sharing spill over with all my team as they achieve EA. Using free advertising at my social media network of sites. Updating my blog.. Doing posts to my face book groups. Writing a new article at LinkeDIn, giving my thoughts about the new team over rides and why I recommend SFI as the best original working from home program. I will be spending an hour per day google searching for new advertising portholes. [b]I am so excited as SFI is the real deal.[/b] [b]Tips![/b] See if you can set up a blog. G Mail supply them free. Check your setting to activate. Do a weekend market, or go to a fair, have a boot car sale. Clean out your house, ready to do attend a flea market, then start chatting with everyone. Talk to stall holders and individuals as they browse your stall, about the wonders of SFI. I will spend one day weekly doing letter drops on notice boards at local supermarkets etc. [b]This is how I will be team building this month.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iC0DiPr.gif[/img] [/quote] Congratulations Ms Maree!best of luck,weldone go here,,,
Maree W. posted:
Boom Bronze.
Thanks to the activities of your referred Zing Network members in June 2018, you've just earned 5453 Rewardicals!
Thanks to the activities of your CSAs in June 2018, you've just earned 10695 Rewardicals!

Writing a new article at LinkeDIn, giving my thoughts about the new team over rides and why I recommend SFI as the best original working from home program.
I will be spending an hour per day google searching for new advertising portholes.

Tips! See if you can set up a blog. G Mail supply them free. Check your setting to activate.
Clean out your house, ready to do attend a flea market, then start chatting with everyone.
Talk to stall holders and individuals as they browse your stall, about the wonders of SFI.
I will spend one day weekly doing letter drops on notice boards at local supermarkets etc.

Congratulations Ms Maree!best of luck,weldone go here,,,
3x SUPPORT
Bhokto D.

Bangladesh

Posted about 1 month ago

Congratulations Maree, great post as always! Way to go!
Congratulations Maree, great post as always! Way to go!
Robert D.

France

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Mrs. Maree Congratulations for doing such an amazing job! My 3rd day still haven't started and I already got new members from free ads posted in 50 different places, all i had to do is copy the ads that I have ready, add the key codes to my gateway links and keep posting in as many places as I could. Also had conversations with few other possible prospects who are interested in joining. I could never stop spreading the news on how amazing opportunity SFI is! This month sure did started great same as the months before, but it just keeps growing daily and monthly. I can never show enough gratitude for such an amazing opportunity that was presented to me and that I took the chance and keep working hard in growing my business. I also received these 2 great news's on July 2nd. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oITn7SX.png[/img] The second [img]https://i.imgur.com/0V97STd.png[/img] Thank you Mrs. Maree for another great post! :-) Wish you all the best and much more success in your business! Zhumagul A.
Hi Mrs. Maree
Congratulations for doing such an amazing job!

My 3rd day still haven't started and I already got new members from free ads posted in 50 different places, all i had to do is copy the ads that I have ready, add the key codes to my gateway links and keep posting in as many places as I could.
Also had conversations with few other possible prospects who are interested in joining.
I could never stop spreading the news on how amazing opportunity SFI is!

This month sure did started great same as the months before, but it just keeps growing daily and monthly.
I can never show enough gratitude for such an amazing opportunity that was presented to me and that I took the chance and keep working hard in growing my business.

I also received these 2 great news's on July 2nd.

The second

Thank you Mrs. Maree for another great post! :-)
Wish you all the best and much more success in your business!
Zhumagul A.
27x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

I have enjoyed reading your post here. Congratulations on a job well done! The excitement is contagious; it makes me want to work harder to build my own momentum! Thanks for sharing here. Bill
I have enjoyed reading your post here. Congratulations on a job well done! The excitement is contagious; it makes me want to work harder to build my own momentum! Thanks for sharing here. Bill
Bill N.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Maree W. You are a BANG! BANG! BANG! Always! Thanks for sharing this and so many post's that so kindly help. You are making BIG! Thanks for made my day again!
Maree W.

You are a BANG! BANG! BANG!

Always!

Thanks for sharing this and so many post's that so kindly help.

You are making BIG!

Thanks for made my day again!
Concepcion Z.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Maree, Indeed, it is a real bang. Wow! Almost 17,000 Rewardical Token is not a joke at all. I am jealous o. Well done. This is motivating. No slacking until I reach my goal. To our Success.:wine_glass:🍾🍷
Hello Maree,
Indeed, it is a real bang.
Wow! Almost 17,000 Rewardical Token is not a joke at all.
I am jealous o.
Well done.

This is motivating. No slacking until I reach my goal.

To our Success.
🍾🍷
8x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Maree, Congratulations on your big earnings and win! Good info on marketing and sales. I do some already and I see good effect and result, might not be much for now though but I believe it will all turn out great soon. best regards
Hi Maree,
Congratulations on your big earnings and win!
Good info on marketing and sales.
I do some already and I see good effect and result, might not
be much for now though but I believe it will all turn out great soon.
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 month ago

Wow I this is really cool, with the rewardicals you earn enough VP to advance again. Congratulations Maree, you are a true Leader. Nice one from your active down lines. I hope to get better Rewardicals soon. Earned a total 2430Rewardicals, moving higher.. Keep it up Lawal S.
Wow I this is really cool, with the rewardicals you earn enough VP to advance again. Congratulations Maree, you are a true Leader. Nice one from your active down lines. I hope to get better Rewardicals soon. Earned a total 2430Rewardicals, moving higher.. Keep it up

Lawal S.
32x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Maree, thanks for this inspiring post. I have the same meaning. Yesterday - I received two separate mails, informing me about Rewardicals. 1st Rewardicals earned through customers (PRMs) 2nd Rewardicals earned through CSAs. It is indeed exciting - CSAs received a revaluation and everybody who reads this should be reminded that CSAs can do a lot to help anyone to become successful. Best regards Friedrich Fritz
Hello Maree,
thanks for this inspiring post. I have the same meaning.
Yesterday - I received two separate mails, informing me
about Rewardicals.

1st Rewardicals earned through customers (PRMs)
2nd Rewardicals earned through CSAs.

It is indeed exciting - CSAs received a revaluation
and everybody who reads this should be reminded that
CSAs can do a lot to help anyone to become successful.

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz
7x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

Yeah, I am really excited that the new measures taken are all in our good interest . Thanks Presido Gery and team. [quote=1457178][b]I am starting July with a bang.[/b] I love the new improved SFI with team over rides. Today I have received great emails that simply just made my day. I have my auto renewal locked in so I was close to Bronze on July the first. I redeemed my rewardicals I received with badge quest achievements into VP. Boom Bronze. [b]Imagine my excitement with reading this. I did not expect it.[/b] Thanks to the activities of your referred Zing Network members in June 2018, you've just earned 5453 Rewardicals! Thanks to the activities of your CSAs in June 2018, you've just earned 10695 Rewardicals! Then I just received this email. You won: 50 Rewardicals in the Daily Crown. I will be blasting my promotions everywhere for SFI this month. Then sharing spill over with all my team as they achieve EA. Using free advertising at my social media network of sites. Updating my blog.. Doing posts to my face book groups. Writing a new article at LinkeDIn, giving my thoughts about the new team over rides and why I recommend SFI as the best original working from home program. I will be spending an hour per day google searching for new advertising portholes. [b]I am so excited as SFI is the real deal.[/b] [b]Tips![/b] See if you can set up a blog. G Mail supply them free. Check your setting to activate. Do a weekend market, or go to a fair, have a boot car sale. Clean out your house, ready to do attend a flea market, then start chatting with everyone. Talk to stall holders and individuals as they browse your stall, about the wonders of SFI. I will spend one day weekly doing letter drops on notice boards at local supermarkets etc. [b]This is how I will be team building this month.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iC0DiPr.gif[/img] [/quote]
Yeah, I am really excited that the new measures taken are all in our good interest . Thanks Presido Gery and team.
Maree W. posted:
Boom Bronze.

SUPPORT
Rexford A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

| Edit settings