Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Triple Clicks Product Review suggestion

Posted 12 days ago

Today I feel a little disapointed about a tripleclicks review for my ECA store. The review reads as follows: "I din't recived the product yet" and rate with a one star ??? [img]https://i.imgur.com/poiV3JN.jpg[/img] It was not the first review like this, but the problem I have with this is that we can rate our product that we order after 14 days .....ok . Most customers not have recieved their product Yet ! Because the shipping time is between 10 and 25 business days and in country's with poor post system much more. Than the customer recieved the product and never changed the review that he or she made for the product that he or she buyed. Maybe it's about time for a change in the review system. Suggestions are welcome John
Today I feel a little disapointed about a tripleclicks review for my ECA store.

The review reads as follows:

"I din't recived the product yet" and rate with a one star ???

It was not the first review like this, but the problem I have with this is that we can
rate our product that we order after 14 days .....ok . Most customers not have recieved their product Yet !
Because the shipping time is between 10 and 25 business days and in country's with poor post system much more.
Than the customer recieved the product and never changed the review that he or she made for the product that
he or she buyed.
Maybe it's about time for a change in the review system.
Suggestions are welcome
John
SUPPORT
John v.

Netherlands

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Hello John. Perhaps, if a time for delivery is stated in the product description, then the review would not become available until that date. This would need to be put in the suggestions area.
Hello John. Perhaps, if a time for delivery is stated in the product description, then the review would not become available until that date. This would need to be put in the suggestions area.
7x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Champion

Posted 12 days ago

The delay in delivery of products relates to only for physical products in countries other than USA and Canada.The buyer from countries other than these two countries, should know and calculate the time to be required to get delivery of the product , where delivery of the product is on shipping, keeping in mind, such delivery time through shipping. one alternative is delivery through Air; the cost of the product, in that case will be higher. The world-wide business giant like Amazon may solve/ decrease this delivery time .
The delay in delivery of products relates to only for physical products in countries other than USA and Canada.The buyer from countries other than these two countries, should know and calculate the time to be required to get delivery of the product , where delivery of the product is on shipping, keeping in mind, such delivery time through shipping.
one alternative is delivery through Air; the cost of the product, in that case will be higher.
The world-wide business giant like Amazon may solve/ decrease this delivery time .
3x SUPPORT
SUJOY C.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 12 days ago

There's not much you can do about bad reviews related to shipping, as you can't have total control about it, even if you send it on your own. (you can't control postal services) I suppose you've put explanation about shipping time in description, but for some customers that won't be enough, even if you stated delivery time longer. There are several factors which could be the reason. One of them might be - maybe this one is some of your competitors, and tries to give bad review assuming that would affect future customers who pay attention on that part. Just don't take it personal, there are many "bad" people or situations in any business, once the product arrives, ask the customer politely to change review. Also, You might put comment on their review, explaining mentioned issue, about date of sending and shipping period, so any new customer could see your responsiveness. Hope I helped a bit wish You a wonderful day
There's not much you can do about bad reviews related to shipping,
as you can't have total control about it, even if you send it on your own.
(you can't control postal services)
I suppose you've put explanation about shipping time in description,
but for some customers that won't be enough, even if you stated delivery time longer.
There are several factors which could be the reason.
One of them might be - maybe this one is some of your competitors,
and tries to give bad review assuming that would affect future customers who pay attention on that part.
Just don't take it personal, there are many "bad" people or situations in any business,
once the product arrives, ask the customer politely to change review.
Also, You might put comment on their review, explaining mentioned issue,
about date of sending and shipping period, so any new customer could see your responsiveness.

Hope I helped a bit
wish You a wonderful day
Bratislav M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago 1 Reply

John, you have raised a common problem; :thumbsup: Maybe the first question should be: "Have you received this purchase?" If the answer is "No :x: ", then the Review should be automatically recycled-periodically. :calendar: Perhaps, a Moderator will move this Thread to "Suggestions", although I understand it is also a 'survey' Question. Best Wishes,
John, you have raised a common problem;

Maybe the first question should be: "Have you received this purchase?"

If the answer is "No
", then the Review should be automatically recycled-periodically.

Perhaps, a Moderator will move this Thread to "Suggestions", although I understand it is also a 'survey' Question.

Best Wishes,
10x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1461206]Today I feel a little disapointed about a tripleclicks review for my ECA store. The review reads as follows: "I din't recived the product yet" and rate with a one star ??? [img]https://i.imgur.com/poiV3JN.jpg[/img] It was not the first review like this, but the problem I have with this is that we can rate our product that we order after 14 days .....ok . Most customers not have recieved their product Yet ! Because the shipping time is between 10 and 25 business days and in country's with poor post system much more. Than the customer recieved the product and never changed the review that he or she made for the product that he or she buyed. Maybe it's about time for a change in the review system. Suggestions are welcome John[/quote] Hello John- I wish there was a way to review items we continue to reorder. I don't expect credit for it but there could have been issues and something happened for the better on the store owners side to their benefit. I have not seen a way to go in and manually do this. I have seen some stores reply to bad or poor reviews and I do think it would be nice to for the store owners to challenge the post. I have seen items with the correct address and correctly marked "Handle with Care" or "Fragile open from the top" be mishandled or just plain delivered to a wrong location in the building or someone else signed for a package and forgotten about. I have also in my time of customer service and delivery seen a rise in theft near the holidays. The store owners should be allowed to ask for tracking investigation and many postal systems have the customer do the same while they internally look at this issue. This is not on the store owners end but with time and patience, the package will come back to them and/or be reissued with the store owner getting the first. The same for wrong size, wrong color, wrong variation, or the customer just plain changed their mind on opening it. Proper insurance and crediting should be done so on both ends at the time of order. I personally have emailed a store owner to start the process to make sure they have everything they need when the order comes to them. One person's opinion that can see both sides of the issue and has been in the middle before! Robert
John v. posted:
Today I feel a little disapointed about a tripleclicks review for my ECA store.

The review reads as follows:

"I din't recived the product yet" and rate with a one star ???

It was not the first review like this, but the problem I have with this is that we can
rate our product that we order after 14 days .....ok . Most customers not have recieved their product Yet !
Because the shipping time is between 10 and 25 business days and in country's with poor post system much more.
Than the customer recieved the product and never changed the review that he or she made for the product that
he or she buyed.
Maybe it's about time for a change in the review system.
Suggestions are welcome
John

Hello John-

I wish there was a way to review items we continue to reorder. I don't expect credit for it but there could have been issues and something happened for the better on the store owners side to their benefit. I have not seen a way to go in and manually do this. I have seen some stores reply to bad or poor reviews and I do think it would be nice to for the store owners to challenge the post. I have seen items with the correct address and correctly marked "Handle with Care" or "Fragile open from the top" be mishandled or just plain delivered to a wrong location in the building or someone else signed for a package and forgotten about. I have also in my time of customer service and delivery seen a rise in theft near the holidays. The store owners should be allowed to ask for tracking investigation and many postal systems have the customer do the same while they internally look at this issue. This is not on the store owners end but with time and patience, the package will come back to them and/or be reissued with the store owner getting the first. The same for wrong size, wrong color, wrong variation, or the customer just plain changed their mind on opening it. Proper insurance and crediting should be done so on both ends at the time of order. I personally have emailed a store owner to start the process to make sure they have everything they need when the order comes to them.

One person's opinion that can see both sides of the issue and has been in the middle before!

Robert
5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

Posted 12 days ago

Hi John. I think it should be set up so you can't make a review until your item is received. Not review it when you get the notice with the option of going back and changing your review which many times doesn't happen. Only problem is, we would have to come up with a simple way to ensure that the item was received. May not be an easy thing to do.
Hi John. I think it should be set up so you can't make a review until your item is received. Not review it when you get the notice with the option of going back and changing your review which many times doesn't happen.

Only problem is, we would have to come up with a simple way to ensure that the item was received. May not be an easy thing to do.
111x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,720 | Followers: 1,221 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 12 days ago

[quote=1461225]John, you have raised a common problem; :thumbsup: Maybe the first question should be: "Have you received this purchase?" If the answer is "No :x: ", then the Review should be automatically recycled-periodically. :calendar: Perhaps, a Moderator will move this Thread to "Suggestions", although I understand it is also a 'survey' Question. Best Wishes, [/quote] Stephen D - Your reply is excellent. Your "X" would solve the dilemma. Thanks for sharing. The inquier, as suggested hopefully will move data to Suggestion Box. Bless you and yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Stephen D. posted:
John, you have raised a common problem;

Maybe the first question should be: "Have you received this purchase?"

If the answer is "No
", then the Review should be automatically recycled-periodically.

Perhaps, a Moderator will move this Thread to "Suggestions", although I understand it is also a 'survey' Question.

Best Wishes,

Stephen D - Your reply is excellent. Your "X" would solve the dilemma. Thanks for sharing. The inquier, as suggested
hopefully will move data to Suggestion Box. Bless you and yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
11x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 12 days ago

Hi john. another suggestion is to add deposits in europe and asia so that the productss arrive quickly
Hi john.
another suggestion is to add deposits in europe and asia so that the productss arrive quickly
Mohammed H.

Morocco

Posted 11 days ago

Hey John, Just heading out the door here, but quickly. I gave a bad review once and the ECA stepped up and sent me a message and we worked out the issue and then I went back in and revised my review. The store owner then thanked me. So, I would suggest that you contact the person and see if they have received the product and ask if once they receive the product if they could please revise their review. More later bud, but I have to hit the road. 5 am here and I teach a class in less than an hour. Blessings. kj
Hey John,
Just heading out the door here, but quickly. I gave a bad review once and the ECA stepped up and sent me a message and we worked out the issue and then I went back in and revised my review. The store owner then thanked me. So, I would suggest that you contact the person and see if they have received the product and ask if once they receive the product if they could please revise their review. More later bud, but I have to hit the road. 5 am here and I teach a class in less than an hour. Blessings.
kj
2x SUPPORT
Kim (JK) P.

Colombia

Liked by John v.

| Edit settings