Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I'd Love To See SFI Add Some More TripleClicks DIRECT Products

Posted 3 months ago

I admire SFI for being innovative, and I like this new program being promoted by them, the online stores around the world being accredited for Rewardicals. I believe it is something that will revolutionize E-Commerce. But, I also like the simplicity of buying TripleClicks DIRECT products (of buying what I need from the TripleClicks store). Can we suggest to the SFI management team especially to our Founder Gery Carson, to not stop adding more products in the store? Please add some more! I have searched for products that I am planning to buy, and there are several items now that I've included in my "to buy" list. From mini drone, to apparels and clothing... all from the seller marked as "TripleClicks DIRECT". I'd love to see more products added. :) ~ Gomer Magtibay
I admire SFI for being innovative, and I like this new program being promoted by them, the online stores around the world being accredited for Rewardicals. I believe it is something that will revolutionize E-Commerce.

But, I also like the simplicity of buying TripleClicks DIRECT products (of buying what I need from the TripleClicks store).

Can we suggest to the SFI management team especially to our Founder Gery Carson, to not stop adding more products in the store? Please add some more!

I have searched for products that I am planning to buy, and there are several items now that I've included in my "to buy" list. From mini drone, to apparels and clothing... all from the seller marked as "TripleClicks DIRECT".

I'd love to see more products added. :)

~ Gomer Magtibay
Gomer M.

Philippines

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1461240]I admire SFI for being innovative, and I like this new program being promoted by them, the online stores around the world being accredited for Rewardicals. I believe it is something that will revolutionize E-Commerce. But, I also like the simplicity of buying TripleClicks DIRECT products (of buying what I need from the TripleClicks store). Can we suggest to the SFI management team especially to our Founder Gery Carson, to not stop adding more products in the store? Please add some more! I have searched for products that I am planning to buy, and there are several items now that I've included in my "to buy" list. From mini drone, to apparels and clothing... all from the seller marked as "TripleClicks DIRECT". I'd love to see more products added. :) ~ Gomer Magtibay[/quote] Have you checked the shipping costs for those products, Gomer?
Gomer M. posted:
I admire SFI for being innovative, and I like this new program being promoted by them, the online stores around the world being accredited for Rewardicals. I believe it is something that will revolutionize E-Commerce.

But, I also like the simplicity of buying TripleClicks DIRECT products (of buying what I need from the TripleClicks store).

Can we suggest to the SFI management team especially to our Founder Gery Carson, to not stop adding more products in the store? Please add some more!

I have searched for products that I am planning to buy, and there are several items now that I've included in my "to buy" list. From mini drone, to apparels and clothing... all from the seller marked as "TripleClicks DIRECT".

~ Gomer Magtibay

Have you checked the shipping costs for those products, Gomer?
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,826 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago

I think this question and answer can help you. [b]Can affiliates help add new products to TripleClicks.com?[/b] Absolutely! In fact, we encourage our affiliates to do so. You can refer us to products and services you'd like to see in the store by sending us a suggestion here, https://www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=96 https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=20138 Send whatever products you think that SFI shall add to TripleClicks.com? on that above link.
I think this question and answer can help you.

Can affiliates help add new products to TripleClicks.com?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage our affiliates to do so. You can refer us to products and services you'd like to see in the store by sending us a suggestion here, www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=96

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=20138

Send whatever products you think that SFI shall add to TripleClicks.com? on that above link.
60x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

The Tripleclick store is there to sell the products to all members of SFI. It is very good news that, you have selected many items from this store. But you have to check whether, the delivery option is there to your country or not? If it is there, please book it. All the best.....
The Tripleclick store is there to sell the products to all members of SFI.
It is very good news that, you have selected many items from this store.

But you have to check whether, the delivery option is there to your country or not?
If it is there, please book it.
All the best.....
3x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

All The Natural products are SFI owned products. I always post my favorite small sizes products on my blogs as a Product Collection. I use the laundry,floor cleaner and dishwasher products.They only require a cap full or two. It would be nice if SFI would look around and get us some light weight useful products.
All The Natural products are SFI owned products.
I always post my favorite small sizes products on my blogs as a Product Collection.

I use the laundry,floor cleaner and dishwasher products.They only require a cap full or two.

It would be nice if SFI would look around and get us some light weight useful products.
31x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1461240]I admire SFI for being innovative, and I like this new program being promoted by them, the online stores around the world being accredited for Rewardicals. I believe it is something that will revolutionize E-Commerce. But, I also like the simplicity of buying TripleClicks DIRECT products (of buying what I need from the TripleClicks store). Can we suggest to the SFI management team especially to our Founder Gery Carson, to not stop adding more products in the store? Please add some more! I have searched for products that I am planning to buy, and there are several items now that I've included in my "to buy" list. From mini drone, to apparels and clothing... all from the seller marked as "TripleClicks DIRECT". I'd love to see more products added. :) ~ Gomer Magtibay[/quote] You have a TC tab, I think you are turn green every day, if you also read it, you would also know SFI is add at least one new item in TCD every week. And that they have now done each week since 1st January 2017. TCD has 347 items for sale. Best regards Svend
Gomer M. posted:

~ Gomer Magtibay

You have a TC tab, I think you are turn green every day, if you also read it, you would also know SFI is add at least one new item in TCD every week.

And that they have now done each week since 1st January 2017.

TCD has 347 items for sale.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 2 Replies

I'd like to see a product or some products added, that can't be bought anywhere else, that are affordable, that ship all over the world, and are things that everyone all over the world desperately wants or needs. So that it's a breeze for SFI affiliates to get buyers for these products :smile: Easier to get sales/purchases VP, easier to get one's team excited and active, etc.
I'd like to see a product or some products added, that can't be bought anywhere else, that are affordable, that ship all over the world, and are things that everyone all over the world desperately wants or needs. So that it's a breeze for SFI affiliates to get buyers for these products
Easier to get sales/purchases VP, easier to get one's team excited and active, etc.
24x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Ana B. 1 Reply

[quote=1461423]I'd like to see a product or some products added, that can't be bought anywhere else, that are affordable, that ship all over the world, and are things that everyone all over the world desperately wants or needs. So that it's a breeze for SFI affiliates to get buyers for these products :smile: Easier to get sales/purchases VP, easier to get one's team excited and active, etc.[/quote] Yes, I Agree, my wishes exactly. Thanks for posting. Respect, Ana B.
Teresa S. posted:
I'd like to see a product or some products added, that can't be bought anywhere else, that are affordable, that ship all over the world, and are things that everyone all over the world desperately wants or needs. So that it's a breeze for SFI affiliates to get buyers for these products
Easier to get sales/purchases VP, easier to get one's team excited and active, etc.

Yes, I Agree, my wishes exactly.
Thanks for posting.

Respect,
Ana B.
4x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1461423]I'd like to see a product or some products added, that can't be bought anywhere else, that are affordable, that ship all over the world, and are things that everyone all over the world desperately wants or needs. So that it's a breeze for SFI affiliates to get buyers for these products :smile: Easier to get sales/purchases VP, easier to get one's team excited and active, etc.[/quote] Teresa - I certainly like your reply. This would help everyone's marketing efforts. Do you have a suggestion (s) on any specific item (s). The criteria you state, "that can't be bought anywhere else, affordable, shippable everywhere, & that something that is wanted or needs desperately by everyone." Looks like that product could, as you state, could get everyone excited and active. I agree whole hardily! We all need to think of, invent, or discover this (or these) products right? So, entrepreneurs, inventers, "go getters", let's use our mind's eye to help Teresa with her request, and at the same time become wealthy, to say the least. What's your opinion, or your thoughts on Teresa's very, very interesting reply. Thank you so much for your reply & opening our mind's eyes. Bless you Teresa & yours, Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Teresa S. posted:

Teresa - I certainly like your reply. This would help everyone's marketing efforts. Do you have a suggestion (s) on any

specific item (s). The criteria you state, "that can't be bought anywhere else, affordable, shippable everywhere, & that
something that is wanted or needs desperately by everyone." Looks like that product could, as you state, could get
everyone excited and active. I agree whole hardily! We all need to think of, invent, or discover this (or these) products
right? So, entrepreneurs, inventers, "go getters", let's use our mind's eye to help Teresa with her request, and at the
same time become wealthy, to say the least. What's your opinion, or your thoughts on Teresa's very, very interesting
reply. Thank you so much for your reply & opening our mind's eyes. Bless you Teresa & yours, Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

If you have friends that sells the products you love to see at SFI, You can register them for the localvatia program which will bring more benefit to you in making purchases of your choice products..
If you have friends that sells the products you love to see at SFI,
You can register them for the localvatia program which will
bring more benefit to you in making purchases of your choice
products..
3x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Ana B.

I would just like to add: Gery posted in special memo to Team Leaders : [quote]Yes, on our about July 10th, we plan to launch a major new product that I feel could very well become our most popular offering in our almost-20-years history! So be ready for that.[/quote] Imagine : a major new product coming on July 10th ! regards, Ana

I would just like to add:
Gery posted in special memo to Team Leaders :
Yes, on our about July 10th, we plan to launch a major new product that I feel could very well become our most popular offering in our almost-20-years history! So be ready for that.

Imagine : a major new product coming on July 10th !

regards,
Ana
4x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

| Edit settings