Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Suggestion of sports to Uber-Picks

Posted 6 days ago More by Svend Erik L.

In the announcement for Uber-Picks come back, corporate ask as to suggest new sports. I will come with a few to discuss. Handball: (Very popular in Europe and East Asia) Tennis: (Popular in most of world)( but maybe not games enough for each week) Badminton: (Very popular in some European countries, and in big part of Asia)(Maybe also not games enough for each week) Please add some more sport, you would love to predict in Uber-Picks. At the moment is: American Fottball Basketball Baseball Soccer Cricket Hookey On the program, and Corporate named Rugby and Volleyball as future sports Best regards Svend
In the announcement for Uber-Picks come back, corporate ask as to suggest new sports.

I will come with a few to discuss.

Handball: (Very popular in Europe and East Asia)
Tennis: (Popular in most of world)( but maybe not games enough for each week)
Badminton: (Very popular in some European countries, and in big part of Asia)(Maybe also not games enough for each week)

Please add some more sport, you would love to predict in Uber-Picks.

At the moment is:
American Fottball
Basketball
Baseball
Soccer
Cricket
Hookey

On the program, and Corporate named Rugby and Volleyball as future sports

Best regards
Svend

68x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 6,641 | Followers: 1,136 | Joined SFI: Oct 30, 2014

I want to add one more suggestion: South America is a continent with very BIG soccer traditions. [b]My suggestion here is to ADD South America to FIFA NA[/b] Best regards Svend
I want to add one more suggestion:

South America is a continent with very BIG soccer traditions.

My suggestion here is to ADD South America to FIFA NA

Best regards
Svend
68x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Hello svend Nice suggestion, variety they say is the spice of life. I think the south american is also a yes. Because that is another big continent of soccer Best regards Michael .E
Hello svend
Nice suggestion, variety they say is the spice of life.
I think the south american is also a yes.
Because that is another big continent of soccer

Best regards
Michael .E
Michael E.

Nigeria

Liked by Marilyn C.

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

Athletics is the queen of sports, with a lot of disciplines, world championships of the competition, diamond league, world and regional leagues. We live in the era of the fastest athletes of the world who have already entered in the history of sports. No Olympic Games can be passed without the athletics queen of sports! I'm suggesting athletics as a professional athlete and I say that the vast majority of other sports would not exist without the basics of athletics. Also, no one can ignore the IAAF - the International Association of Athletics Federation. Also, Formula 1 - F1 deserves its place, the finest sport and one of the most interesting. And there is boxing, wrestling in the US, cycling and so on.
Athletics is the queen of sports, with a lot of disciplines, world championships of the competition, diamond league, world and regional leagues. We live in the era of the fastest athletes of the world who have already entered in the history of sports. No Olympic Games can be passed without the athletics queen of sports! I'm suggesting athletics as a professional athlete and I say that the vast majority of other sports would not exist without the basics of athletics. Also, no one can ignore the IAAF - the International Association of Athletics Federation.

Also, Formula 1 - F1 deserves its place, the finest sport and one of the most interesting. And there is boxing, wrestling in the US, cycling and so on.
Muhamed H.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

[quote=1461892]Athletics is the queen of sports, with a lot of disciplines, world championships of the competition, diamond league, world and regional leagues. We live in the era of the fastest athletes of the world who have already entered in the history of sports. No Olympic Games can be passed without the athletics queen of sports! I'm suggesting athletics as a professional athlete and I say that the vast majority of other sports would not exist without the basics of athletics. Also, no one can ignore the IAAF - the International Association of Athletics Federation. Also, Formula 1 - F1 deserves its place, the finest sport and one of the most interesting. And there is boxing, wrestling in the US, cycling and so on.[/quote] It is great suggestions, but it needs only 2 competitors, it is not work with many competitors, but of course they can setup where 2 of the favorites are competitors, and drop rest of the group. Cycling there is at least one part where only 2 persons or 2 groups is on the line per time. (I don't know the name for that in English) Thanks for your suggestions. Best regards Svend
Muhamed H. posted:
Athletics is the queen of sports, with a lot of disciplines, world championships of the competition, diamond league, world and regional leagues. We live in the era of the fastest athletes of the world who have already entered in the history of sports. No Olympic Games can be passed without the athletics queen of sports! I'm suggesting athletics as a professional athlete and I say that the vast majority of other sports would not exist without the basics of athletics. Also, no one can ignore the IAAF - the International Association of Athletics Federation.

Also, Formula 1 - F1 deserves its place, the finest sport and one of the most interesting. And there is boxing, wrestling in the US, cycling and so on.

It is great suggestions, but it
needs only 2 competitors, it is not work with many competitors, but of course they can setup where 2 of the favorites are competitors, and drop rest of the group.

Cycling there is at least one part where only 2 persons or 2 groups is on the line per time. (I don't know the name for that in English)

Thanks for your suggestions.

Best regards
Svend

68x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings