Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Everyone who Entered "10" in Yesterdays Biz Quiz should...

Posted 4 months ago More by Stephen D.

Yesterdays Biz Quiz asked "Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing), all [u]EAs[/u] [b]"can"[/b] receive up to ____ [u]Bonus[/u] TCredits each month." only accepted "20". :zap: The Benefits Comparison Chart clearly shows an EA [b]will[/b] receive [b][u]10[/u][/b] "Bonus" TCredits. Only a PTL [b]will[/b] receive "20" Bonus Tcredits. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart Please credit everyone who Entered "10". :trophy: ----------------------------------------- [b]If T-Time[/b] 'Wins' are considered to be a "Bonus", then an EA [b]"can"[/b] receive up to [b]72[/b] Bonus TCredits in a month, but [b]EZ Game[/b] 'Wins' would then similarly add substantially to that number. :wink2:
Yesterdays Biz Quiz asked "Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing), all EAs "can" receive up to ____ Bonus TCredits each month." only accepted "20".

The Benefits Comparison Chart clearly shows an EA will receive 10 "Bonus" TCredits. Only a PTL will receive "20" Bonus Tcredits.
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

Please credit everyone who Entered "10".

-----------------------------------------
If T-Time 'Wins' are considered to be a "Bonus", then an EA "can" receive up to 72 Bonus TCredits in a month, but EZ Game 'Wins' would then similarly add substantially to that number.

13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 4 months ago

I agree with you sir. I likewise entered 10 yesterday, and was marked wrong, so since I have more chances to imput another number I quickly put in 20, so I got it right. Well maybe admin will come and say something about this. Thanks Oluwatoyin
I agree with you sir. I likewise entered 10 yesterday, and was marked wrong, so since I have more chances to imput another number I quickly put in 20, so I got it right. Well maybe admin will come and say something about this. Thanks
Oluwatoyin
Oluwatoyin M.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1461970]Yesterdays Biz Quiz asked "Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing), all [u]EAs[/u] [b]"can"[/b] receive up to ____ [u]Bonus[/u] TCredits each month." only accepted "20". :zap: The Benefits Comparison Chart clearly shows an EA [b]will[/b] receive [b][u]10[/u][/b] "Bonus" TCredits. Only a PTL [b]will[/b] receive "20" Bonus Tcredits. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart Please credit everyone who Entered "10". :trophy: ----------------------------------------- [b]If T-Time[/b] 'Wins' are considered to be a "Bonus", then an EA [b]"can"[/b] receive up to [b]72[/b] Bonus TCredits in a month, but [b]EZ Game[/b] 'Wins' would then similarly add substantially to that number. :wink2: [/quote] I agree that the way the question is formulated might not be clear enough... But, there is ONE thing we often MISS to consider: Even a DTL is an Executive Affiliate! Period. All Team Leaders HAS TO confirm their EA rank first. In fact, there is ONLY EA STREAK badge....there is NO BTL or STL or any OTHER badge...only EA STREAK. And, yes, a DTL will get 20 Bonus TCredits.
Stephen D. posted:
Yesterdays Biz Quiz asked "Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing), all EAs "can" receive up to ____ Bonus TCredits each month." only accepted "20".

The Benefits Comparison Chart clearly shows an EA will receive 10 "Bonus" TCredits. Only a PTL will receive "20" Bonus Tcredits.

If T-Time 'Wins' are considered to be a "Bonus", then an EA "can" receive up to 72 Bonus TCredits in a month, but EZ Game 'Wins' would then similarly add substantially to that number.

I agree that the way the question is formulated might not be clear enough...

But, there is ONE thing we often MISS to consider:

Even a DTL is an Executive Affiliate! Period.
All Team Leaders HAS TO confirm their EA rank first.

In fact, there is ONLY EA STREAK badge....there is NO BTL or STL or
any OTHER badge...only EA STREAK.

And, yes, a DTL will get 20 Bonus TCredits.
165x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,316 | Followers: 1,127 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

Stephen, you are absolutely right. The question did not say "EA and up" but only "EA". I put "10" twice and then gave up. I did not like it but did not raise the issue as it was already past. But such things do make people feel less eager and interested, particularly in a game (?) where fact is the basis and not affiliate's thoughts or inclinations as in Gold Streak. Thanks.
Stephen, you are absolutely right. The question did not say "EA and up" but only "EA". I put "10" twice and then gave up. I did not like it but did not raise the issue as it was already past. But such things do make people feel less eager and interested, particularly in a game (?) where fact is the basis and not affiliate's thoughts or inclinations as in Gold Streak. Thanks.
Charles C.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Question: [u]Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing)[/u], all EAs can receive up to ____ Bonus TCredits each month. I answered 20 and got it correct. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6tGI5Q1.png[/img] Reference: [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/]https://news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/[/url] [b]New Comp Plan Improvements June 1, 2018 by admin[/b] Scroll Down to [b]A NEW FOCUS ON EXECUTIVE AFFILIATES[/b] … … … So, effective immediately, upon requalifying, all EAs ([u]starting with their second full month in SFI[/u]) will receive, each month, ([u]following commission processing[/u]): • Up to 100 Bonus Rewardicals!; • Up to 20 Bonus CSAs!; and, • [b]Up to 20 Bonus TCredits![/b]
Question: Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing), all EAs can receive up to ____ Bonus TCredits each month.
I answered 20 and got it correct.

Reference: https://news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/
New Comp Plan Improvements June 1, 2018 by admin
Scroll Down to A NEW FOCUS ON EXECUTIVE AFFILIATES
… … … So, effective immediately, upon requalifying, all EAs (starting with their second full month in SFI) will receive, each month, (following commission processing):
• Up to 100 Bonus Rewardicals!;
• Up to 20 Bonus CSAs!; and,
Up to 20 Bonus TCredits!
25x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

I must agree with you that it is understandable questions should be 'tricky and not too obvious' but in as much as that is the case, in some instances (i consider it an exception rather than the norm)they honestly leave a lot to be desired in the manner they are abstrusely framed.
I must agree with you that it is understandable questions should be 'tricky and not too obvious' but in as much as that is the case, in some instances (i consider it an exception rather than the norm)they honestly leave a lot to be desired in the manner they are abstrusely framed.
4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks to Mr. Aung's reply. This will show you who is reading the news of SFI and who is not.
Thanks to Mr. Aung's reply. This will show you who is reading the news of SFI and who is not.
Suzanne N.

Uganda

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Stephen I enter 10 at first and the answer was wrong, so then i enter 20 and that was correct and the question clearly stated for all EAs
Hi Stephen

I enter 10 at first and the answer was wrong, so then i enter 20 and that was correct
and the question clearly stated for all EAs
Stephanie .

Belize

Liked by Stephen D. Larry R.

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

[quote=1461993][quote=1461970]Yesterdays Biz Quiz asked "Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing), all [u]EAs[/u] [b]"can"[/b] receive up to ____ [u]Bonus[/u] TCredits each month." only accepted "20". :zap: The Benefits Comparison Chart clearly shows an EA [b]will[/b] receive [b][u]10[/u][/b] "Bonus" TCredits. Only a PTL [b]will[/b] receive "20" Bonus Tcredits. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart Please credit everyone who Entered "10". :trophy: ----------------------------------------- [b]If T-Time[/b] 'Wins' are considered to be a "Bonus", then an EA [b]"can"[/b] receive up to [b]72[/b] Bonus TCredits in a month, but [b]EZ Game[/b] 'Wins' would then similarly add substantially to that number. :wink2: [/quote] I agree that the way the question is formulated might not be clear enough... But, there is ONE thing we often MISS to consider: Even a DTL is an Executive Affiliate! Period. :interrobang: A DTL --[i]WAS[/i]-- an EA. :arrow_upper_right: A DTL [i]IS[/i] classified as a VIP, as is an EA. "Glossary definition: PTL (Platinum Team Leader) 06/01/2018 A [b]VIP[/b] title of recognition (commonly referred to as a PTL)" "Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate) A [b]VIP[/b] title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month." All Team Leaders HAS TO confirm their EA rank first. :white_check_mark: (irrelevant) In fact, there is ONLY EA STREAK badge....there is NO BTL or STL or any OTHER badge...only EA STREAK. :white_check_mark: (irrelevant) And, yes, a DTL will get 20 Bonus TCredits. :white_check_mark: (irrelevant) [/quote] I contend that simply: - all Affiliates are classified as either an [b]AFF[/b] [u]or[/u] VIP, -- all VIP are classified as either an [b]EA[/b] [u]or[/u] Team Leader, and --- all [b]Team Leaders[/b] are either a BTL, STL, GTL, PTL, [u]or[/u] DTL. With Sincere Respect, :astonished:
Tanja K. posted:
Stephen D. posted:

A DTL --WAS-- an EA.

A DTL IS classified as a VIP, as is an EA.

"Glossary definition: PTL (Platinum Team Leader)
06/01/2018
A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as a PTL)"

"Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate)
A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month."

(irrelevant)

(irrelevant)

(irrelevant)

I contend that simply:
- all Affiliates are classified as either an AFF or VIP,
-- all VIP are classified as either an EA or Team Leader, and
--- all Team Leaders are either a BTL, STL, GTL, PTL, or DTL.

With Sincere Respect,

13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #11

Liked by Larry R. Kelly C.

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1462036][quote=1461993][quote=1461970]Yesterdays Biz Quiz asked "Starting with their second full month in SFI (following commission processing), all [u]EAs[/u] [b]"can"[/b] receive up to ____ [u]Bonus[/u] TCredits each month." only accepted "20". :zap: The Benefits Comparison Chart clearly shows an EA [b]will[/b] receive [b][u]10[/u][/b] "Bonus" TCredits. Only a PTL [b]will[/b] receive "20" Bonus Tcredits. https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart Please credit everyone who Entered "10". :trophy: ----------------------------------------- [b]If T-Time[/b] 'Wins' are considered to be a "Bonus", then an EA [b]"can"[/b] receive up to [b]72[/b] Bonus TCredits in a month, but [b]EZ Game[/b] 'Wins' would then similarly add substantially to that number. :wink2: [/quote] I agree that the way the question is formulated might not be clear enough... But, there is ONE thing we often MISS to consider: Even a DTL is an Executive Affiliate! Period. :interrobang: A DTL --[i]WAS[/i]-- an EA. :arrow_upper_right: A DTL [i]IS[/i] classified as a VIP, as is an EA. "Glossary definition: PTL (Platinum Team Leader) 06/01/2018 A [b]VIP[/b] title of recognition (commonly referred to as a PTL)" "Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate) A [b]VIP[/b] title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month." All Team Leaders HAS TO confirm their EA rank first. :white_check_mark: (irrelevant) In fact, there is ONLY EA STREAK badge....there is NO BTL or STL or any OTHER badge...only EA STREAK. :white_check_mark: (irrelevant) And, yes, a DTL will get 20 Bonus TCredits. :white_check_mark: (irrelevant) [/quote] I contend that simply: - all Affiliates are classified as either an [b]AFF[/b] [u]or[/u] VIP, -- all VIP are classified as either an [b]EA[/b] [u]or[/u] Team Leader, and --- all [b]Team Leaders[/b] are either a BTL, STL, GTL, PTL, [u]or[/u] DTL. With Sincere Respect, :astonished: [/quote] quote: "-- all [b]Team Leaders[/b] are either a BTL, STL, GTL, PTL, [u]or[/u] DTL." That's not so true... All the Team Leaders HAS TO confirm their EA first... then go up... And According to the New Comp Plan, even those with EA rank are Team Leaders now...in sense, they can earn commissions from 3 commpressed generations. You might consider that irrelevant ...but, that's the reality here...and NOW. From the Glossary: "06/01/2018 Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate) A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate [b]with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month.[/b] " As you can read here, the EA is ,also, considered a VIP title.
Stephen D. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Stephen D. posted:

A DTL --WAS-- an EA.

A DTL IS classified as a VIP, as is an EA.

"Glossary definition: PTL (Platinum Team Leader)
06/01/2018
A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as a PTL)"

"Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate)
A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month."

(irrelevant)

(irrelevant)

(irrelevant)

I contend that simply:
- all Affiliates are classified as either an AFF or VIP,
-- all VIP are classified as either an EA or Team Leader, and
--- all Team Leaders are either a BTL, STL, GTL, PTL, or DTL.

With Sincere Respect,

quote:
"-- all Team Leaders are either a BTL, STL, GTL, PTL, or DTL."

That's not so true...
All the Team Leaders HAS TO confirm their EA first... then go up...

And According to the New Comp Plan, even those with EA rank are Team
Leaders now...in sense, they can earn commissions from 3 commpressed
generations.
You might consider that irrelevant ...but, that's the reality here...and NOW.

From the Glossary:
"06/01/2018
Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate)
A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate
with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month. "

As you can read here, the EA is ,also, considered a VIP title.
165x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,316 | Followers: 1,127 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago

Yes Stephen I was surprised as well when my answer of 10 tcredits was rejected. I still feel 10 is the correct answer.
Yes Stephen I was surprised as well when my answer of 10 tcredits was rejected. I still feel 10 is the correct answer.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

You are right, but when you read the question 2-3 times you understand that it relates to all team leaders, because all of these leaders must confirm the EA status. I tried the same first with 10, so I figured on the scoreboard tab that the right answer was 20. Best regards...
You are right, but when you read the question 2-3 times you understand that it relates to all team leaders, because all of these leaders must confirm the EA status. I tried the same first with 10, so I figured on the scoreboard tab that the right answer was 20.
Best regards...
andreja t.

Montenegro

Liked by Larry R. Kelly C.

| Edit settings