Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New SFI Gateway!

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery

We've just created a new SFI Gateway for everyone's marketing arsenal! We call it the "No Get Rich Quick" or "NGRQ" Gateway.  We've created this Gateway for those who want to try to "filter out" non-serious prospects.  You know the one's we're talking about; people who actually believe that they can sign up for free, do nothing, and money's just going to fall into their laps! "Get rich quick" or it's cousin, "Success without effort," are both fairy tales.  MOST people know this, but for those that might not, this Gateway lets them know, right upfront, that work is required, that there are no shortcuts. Of course, we're not selling SFI short in this Gateway either.  In fact, our new NGRQ Gateway includes a very impressive list of reasons to join SFI! [img]https://i.imgur.com/y1mqDlj.jpg[/img] Is this Gateway right for you?  Should you start using it?  Will this Gateway ultimately perform better than, say, our popular /FREE Gateway?  There's only one way to know for sure and that's[i] by testing it in the marketplace. [/i] TIP: This might be a great time to try some "A/B" testing!  What this means is you would equally advertise this new Gateway AND whatever Gateway you normally use.  After some time, compare results.  Note! Make sure you're comparing what counts.   Example: Gateway 1 generates 500 sign-ups, but only 5 Executive Affiliates.  Gateway 2 generates only 200 sign-ups, but ultimately generates 10 Executive Affiliate.  In this example, Gateway 2 is your winner, by far, because it generated double as many Executive Affiliates. The new NGRQ Gateway will be available on your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList]My Gateways index[/url] later this week.
We've just created a new SFI Gateway for everyone's marketing arsenal!

We call it the "No Get Rich Quick" or "NGRQ" Gateway.  We've created this Gateway for those who want to try to "filter out" non-serious prospects.  You know the one's we're talking about; people who actually believe that they can sign up for free, do nothing, and money's just going to fall into their laps!

"Get rich quick" or it's cousin, "Success without effort," are both fairy tales.  MOST people know this, but for those that might not, this Gateway lets them know, right upfront, that work is required, that there are no shortcuts.

Of course, we're not selling SFI short in this Gateway either.  In fact, our new NGRQ Gateway includes a very impressive list of reasons to join SFI!

Is this Gateway right for you?  Should you start using it?  Will this Gateway ultimately perform better than, say, our popular /FREE Gateway?  There's only one way to know for sure and that's by testing it in the marketplace. 

TIP: This might be a great time to try some "A/B" testing!  What this means is you would equally advertise this new Gateway AND whatever Gateway you normally use.  After some time, compare results.  Note! Make sure you're comparing what counts.  

Example: Gateway 1 generates 500 sign-ups, but only 5 Executive Affiliates.  Gateway 2 generates only 200 sign-ups, but ultimately generates 10 Executive Affiliate.  In this example, Gateway 2 is your winner, by far, because it generated double as many Executive Affiliates.

The new NGRQ Gateway will be available on your My Gateways index later this week.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Added bonus of being new out there, so all the old hands who spend their lives surfing the internet won't have seen this before and maybe curiosity will get the better of them.
Added bonus of being new out there, so all the old hands who spend their lives surfing the internet won't have seen this before and maybe curiosity will get the better of them.
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1462107]We've just created a new SFI Gateway for everyone's marketing arsenal! We call it the "No Get Rich Quick" or "NGRQ" Gateway.  We've created this Gateway for those who want to try to "filter out" non-serious prospects.  You know the one's we're talking about; people who actually believe that they can sign up for free, do nothing, and money's just going to fall into their laps! "Get rich quick" or it's cousin, "Success without effort," are both fairy tales.  MOST people know this, but for those that might not, this Gateway lets them know, right upfront, that work is required, that there are no shortcuts. Of course, we're not selling SFI short in this Gateway either.  In fact, our new NGRQ Gateway includes a very impressive list of reasons to join SFI! [img]https://i.imgur.com/y1mqDlj.jpg[/img] Is this Gateway right for you?  Should you start using it?  Will this Gateway ultimately perform better than, say, our popular /FREE Gateway?  There's only one way to know for sure and that's[i] by testing it in the marketplace. [/i] TIP: This might be a great time to try some "A/B" testing!  What this means is you would equally advertise this new Gateway AND whatever Gateway you normally use.  After some time, compare results.  Note! Make sure you're comparing what counts.   Example: Gateway 1 generates 500 sign-ups, but only 5 Executive Affiliates.  Gateway 2 generates only 200 sign-ups, but ultimately generates 10 Executive Affiliate.  In this example, Gateway 2 is your winner, by far, because it generated double as many Executive Affiliates. The new NGRQ Gateway will be available on your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList]My Gateways index[/url] later this week.[/quote] Could this be the NEXT great SFI enhancement ??? I suspect that this new gateway will be a game-changer for recruiting new affiliates. Nice !!!
Gery posted:

We call it the "No Get Rich Quick" or "NGRQ" Gateway.  We've created this Gateway for those who want to try to "filter out" non-serious prospects.  You know the one's we're talking about; people who actually believe that they can sign up for free, do nothing, and money's just going to fall into their laps!

"Get rich quick" or it's cousin, "Success without effort," are both fairy tales.  MOST people know this, but for those that might not, this Gateway lets them know, right upfront, that work is required, that there are no shortcuts.

Of course, we're not selling SFI short in this Gateway either.  In fact, our new NGRQ Gateway includes a very impressive list of reasons to join SFI!

Is this Gateway right for you?  Should you start using it?  Will this Gateway ultimately perform better than, say, our popular /FREE Gateway?  There's only one way to know for sure and that's by testing it in the marketplace. 

TIP: This might be a great time to try some "A/B" testing!  What this means is you would equally advertise this new Gateway AND whatever Gateway you normally use.  After some time, compare results.  Note! Make sure you're comparing what counts.  

Example: Gateway 1 generates 500 sign-ups, but only 5 Executive Affiliates.  Gateway 2 generates only 200 sign-ups, but ultimately generates 10 Executive Affiliate.  In this example, Gateway 2 is your winner, by far, because it generated double as many Executive Affiliates.

The new NGRQ Gateway will be available on your My Gateways index later this week.

Could this be the NEXT great SFI enhancement ???
I suspect that this new gateway will be a game-changer for recruiting new affiliates.
Nice !!!

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Hello Mr. Gery! Every change is good. I think we need to test the new Gateway. Perhaps even people who believe that they can sign up for free, d o nothing, and making money finally realize they should work. This Gateway may show positive results. Anyway, time will show. Nice regards!
Hello Mr. Gery!
Every change is good. I think we need to test the new Gateway.
Perhaps even people who believe that they can sign up for free, d
o nothing, and making money finally realize they should work.
This Gateway may show positive results. Anyway, time will show.
Nice regards!
61x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 4 months ago

Well thank you, Gery :blush: I really wanna try my new "NGRQ" Gateway on Ad Words and compare results with previous ads where I use Join my SFI team. Hope this Gateway will have better results. Thank you for all the news you bring to us. Beti P. :relaxed:
Well thank you, Gery

I really wanna try my new "NGRQ" Gateway on Ad Words and compare results with previous ads where I use Join my SFI team.
Hope this Gateway will have better results.
Thank you for all the news you bring to us.
Beti P.
69x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 4 months ago

Love this new gateway! Thank you Gery... can't wait to start trying it out. :thumbsup: :smiley:
Love this new gateway! Thank you Gery... can't wait to start trying it out.
6x SUPPORT
Keith D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1462107]We've just created a new SFI Gateway for everyone's marketing arsenal! We call it the "No Get Rich Quick" or "NGRQ" Gateway.  We've created this Gateway for those who want to try to "filter out" non-serious prospects.  You know the one's we're talking about; people who actually believe that they can sign up for free, do nothing, and money's just going to fall into their laps! "Get rich quick" or it's cousin, "Success without effort," are both fairy tales.  MOST people know this, but for those that might not, this Gateway lets them know, right upfront, that work is required, that there are no shortcuts.[/quote] Thank you, Gery This is great Gateway to "filter out" non-serious prospects. I hope this gateway will have better results. Thank you for all the news you bring to us. Regards, Andreas
Gery posted:

Thank you, Gery
This is great Gateway to "filter out" non-serious prospects. I hope this gateway will have better results.
Thank you for all the news you bring to us.

Regards,
Andreas
Andreas Anugrah T.

Indonesia

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks Gery for this new addition no doubt it will be the best think for affiliates in the back end with inactive team members.
Thanks Gery for this new addition no doubt it will be the best think for affiliates in the back end with inactive team members.
V. D.

Jamaica

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Marilyn C. 1 Reply

Hi Sir Gery! I was so excited to try it and I have check it out, but still not there. Lol Anyways, thanks so much Sir Gery. I'm sure this will be my new fave Gateway. I'm excited to post it on my blog and directly post it on my FB Time line. Thanks again, Mr. Gery! Have a great day. Best regards! [b]Ria[/b]
Hi Sir Gery!

I was so excited to try it and I have check it out, but still not there. Lol
Anyways, thanks so much Sir Gery. I'm sure this will be my new fave Gateway.
I'm excited to post it on my blog and directly post it on my FB Time line.

Thanks again, Mr. Gery!
Have a great day.
Best regards!

Ria
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 4 months ago More by Ana B. 1 Reply

Thank You very, very much! Testing will tell but I prefer advertising with targeted gateways . Simply great. Are You going to remove Smart Start bonus from free gateway? With respect. Ana B.
Thank You very, very much!
Testing will tell but I prefer advertising with targeted gateways . Simply great.

Are You going to remove Smart Start bonus from free gateway?

With respect.
Ana B.
8x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks Mr Gery for introducing another excited and wonderfully free gateway that we can use hits the world internet, I do believe that this new free gateway we help us to differential the big fish from small fish who don't want to stay and build their own business. I can wait to see this new free gateway being added here, https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList
Thanks Mr Gery for introducing another excited and wonderfully free gateway that we can use hits the world internet, I do believe that this new free gateway we help us to differential the big fish from small fish who don't want to stay and build their own business.

I can wait to see this new free gateway being added here, www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 4 months ago More by Oluwatoyin M. 1 Reply

Thanks Sir Gery for this. I can wait to start using this gateway.
Thanks Sir Gery for this. I can wait to start using this gateway.
Oluwatoyin M.

Nigeria

| Edit settings