Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Payment For The FLIPPING Item in Tripleclicks

Posted 2 months ago More by Natesh K.

Hai Affiliates, If I win a physical item in the auction and if I want to FLIP it for sale in tripleclicks, do we need to purchase before FLIPPING it or the winning amount will be deducted once the product is sold in tripleclicks after FLIPPING it?
Hai Affiliates,
If I win a physical item in the auction and if I want to FLIP it for sale in tripleclicks, do we need to purchase before FLIPPING it or the winning amount will be deducted once the product is sold in tripleclicks after FLIPPING it?
Natesh K.

India

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Olufunmilola O.

Hello Natesh, [quote]do we need to purchase before FLIPPING it or the winning amount will be deducted once the product is sold in tripleclicks after FLIPPING it? [/quote] You have to pay for the item won at the price you won it before you flip it for sale. [b]Pricebenders Flips is a very cool auction feature that works like this: Each time you win an auction of most physical goods at Pricebenders, you have the option to put the item you’ve won up for immediate sale at TripleClicks for CASH! Your only cost to “flip your win” is the price you won the auction for, plus a nominal $3.50 processing fee to cover our costs to sell the item for you.You set the price for what your item sells for–up to 70% of the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price).When the item sells, we deposit the proceeds into your TC Member account.  That’s it! [/b] https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=223454&referrer Best regards.
Hello Natesh,

do we need to purchase before FLIPPING it or the winning amount will be deducted once the product is sold in tripleclicks after FLIPPING it?

You have to pay for the item won at the price you won it before you flip it for sale.

Pricebenders Flips is a very cool auction feature that works like this:

Each time you win an auction of most physical goods at Pricebenders, you have the option to put the item you’ve won up for immediate sale at TripleClicks for CASH!

Your only cost to “flip your win” is the price you won the auction for, plus a nominal $3.50 processing fee to cover our costs to sell the item for you.You set the price for what your item sells for–up to 70% of the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price).When the item sells, we deposit the proceeds into your TC Member account.  That’s it!

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=223454&referrer

Best regards.

9x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

hi,natesh yes,you have to purchase,after that you can flip subrata
hi,natesh
yes,you have to purchase,after that you can flip
subrata
SUBRATA S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1462739]Hai Affiliates, If I win a physical item in the auction and if I want to FLIP it for sale in tripleclicks, do we need to purchase before FLIPPING it or the winning amount will be deducted once the product is sold in tripleclicks after FLIPPING it?[/quote] you need to buy before reversing
Natesh K. posted:
Hai Affiliates,
If I win a physical item in the auction and if I want to FLIP it for sale in tripleclicks, do we need to purchase before FLIPPING it or the winning amount will be deducted once the product is sold in tripleclicks after FLIPPING it?

you need to buy before reversing
3x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Just curious. What happens if it does not sell? Does it stay there forever? [img]https://i.imgur.com/WtmwJuj.png[/img]
Just curious. What happens if it does not sell? Does it stay there forever?

10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Olufunmilola O.

[quote=1462883]Just curious. What happens if it does not sell? Does it stay there forever? [img]https://i.imgur.com/WtmwJuj.png[/img][/quote] Hello Ray G, Flipping items (Super deal items) always sell. You can monitor it yourself to see. https://www.sfimg.com/Redirect?l=/super_deals/index For more understanding and other questions you might have, read below. [b][i]Q: What if my flipped item doesn’t sell right away?[/i] If your item isn’t selling, you may need to reduce the price to attract more interest.  You may adjust your pricing down or up, whenever you want, as frequently as once ever 24 hours. [i]Q: What if there is more than one Super Deal for the same product?[/i] We will automatically feature the lowest-priced one until it has sold.  The next-best priced  will then move up and take its place in Super Deals. [i]Q: Will I be able to know if someone else is selling my same item for a lower price so I can consider lowering my price?[/i] Yes, you’ll be advised or be able to know if there are others selling the same item and at what prices.[/b] You can read up for more details on https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=223453&referrer=search
Ray G. posted:
Just curious. What happens if it does not sell? Does it stay there forever?

Hello Ray G,

Flipping items (Super deal items) always sell. You can monitor it yourself to see.
www.sfimg.com/Redirect?l=/super_deals/index

For more understanding and other questions you might have, read below.

Q: What if my flipped item doesn’t sell right away?
If your item isn’t selling, you may need to reduce the price to attract more interest.  You may adjust your pricing down or up, whenever you want, as frequently as once ever 24 hours.

Q: What if there is more than one Super Deal for the same product?
We will automatically feature the lowest-priced one until it has sold.  The next-best priced  will then move up and take its place in Super Deals.

Q: Will I be able to know if someone else is selling my same item for a lower price so I can consider lowering my price?
Yes, you’ll be advised or be able to know if there are others selling the same item and at what prices.

You can read up for more details on
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=223453&referrer=search
9x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Natesh K.

Thank You all for your great support.
Thank You all for your great support.
Natesh K.

India

| Edit settings