Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Earnings and novelty

Posted 10 days ago More by Snezana M.

Today we will see the June earnings at the new calculation, as well as the long announced announcement. Your expectations for earnings and the novelty of SFI and thinking ... what do you expect?
Today we will see the June earnings at the new calculation, as well as the long announced announcement. Your expectations for earnings and the novelty of SFI and thinking ... what do you expect?
27x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 days ago

Respected Snezana Waiting with lot of excitement!! This is the least I can say at this moment! So, the countdown has just begun for the launch!!!
Respected Snezana

Waiting with lot of excitement!! This is the least I can say at this moment! So, the countdown has just begun for the launch!!!
280x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

What i am really excited about is how much better the compensation plan is going to be. I am sure that .04 percent cv is going to make a huge difference. [img]https://i.imgur.com/tvb35um.png[/img]
What i am really excited about is how much better the compensation plan is going to be. I am sure that .04 percent cv is going to make a huge difference.

9x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 10 days ago

Dear Snježana, Reading the new rules has begun. I think it is simplified for new AF members to understand what they are doing and to get some money right now. This is important for keeping track of jobs as well as routing to work. Later, when he starts reading and learning more comprehensively, he can work and enter more senior positions. Of course, the greater the number of AF members, the greater the ability to find a member who will have the ability to reach leadership positions and increase Team revenue. Best regards.
Dear Snježana,

Reading the new rules has begun. I think it is simplified for new AF members to understand what they are doing and to get some money right now. This is important for keeping track of jobs as well as routing to work. Later, when he starts reading and learning more comprehensively, he can work and enter more senior positions. Of course, the greater the number of AF members, the greater the ability to find a member who will have the ability to reach leadership positions and increase Team revenue.

Best regards.
Slavoljub V.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 10 days ago More by Snezana M.

We expect a profit for the June and we will make a comparison with the May earnings and the difference ... the analiza certainly follows.
We expect a profit for the June and we will make a comparison with the May earnings and the difference ... the analiza certainly follows.
27x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 days ago

Hello, l don't usually concern myself with earnings right now. You've been here for awhile so your earnings are worth waiting for. I'm waiting to see what's going on with my PSAs ,CSAs and my PRMs.
Hello, l don't usually concern myself with earnings right now. You've been here for awhile so your earnings are worth waiting for. I'm waiting to see what's going on with my PSAs ,CSAs and my PRMs.
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Snezana M.

| Edit settings