Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Get your FIRST 5000 Astro Auction badge!

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5SwFAmC.jpg[/img] Astro Auctions have launched (see announcement [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/]HERE[/url])...and we've got an exclusive new badge just for our FIRST 5000 astronauts. Get to the new auctions index [url=http://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/]HERE[/url] and get onboard now to be of [i]only 5000 affiliates who will ever sport this special, limited edition Astro badge! Hurry, before it's too late![/i] To qualify for this special new badge, simply be one of the first 5000 SFI affiliates to enter one of our new Astro Auctions. You do NOT have to win the auction, simply enter and place a bid.

Astro Auctions have launched (see announcement HERE)...and we've got an exclusive new badge just for our FIRST 5000 astronauts. Get to the new auctions index HERE and get onboard now to be of only 5000 affiliates who will ever sport this special, limited edition Astro badge! Hurry, before it's too late!

To qualify for this special new badge, simply be one of the first 5000 SFI affiliates to enter one of our new Astro Auctions. You do NOT have to win the auction, simply enter and place a bid.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Just what is needed for now. Astro Badge is here and very love to say. Thanks Sir Grey for the badge one more to my gallery. I guess am an Astronaut already. Thanks Lawal S.
Just what is needed for now. Astro Badge is here and very love to say. Thanks Sir Grey for the badge one more to my gallery. I guess am an Astronaut already. Thanks

Lawal S.
32x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Richard R.

The badge looks great and the program looks pretty awesome. I just entered my first auction that I am going to win and hopefully I was one of the first 5000. Thanks Gery and your team. I think this one will rock.
The badge looks great and the program looks pretty awesome. I just entered my first auction that I am going to win and hopefully I was one of the first 5000.

Thanks Gery and your team. I think this one will rock.
4x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Gery! I have already entered two of the offered Astro Auctions... and I hope I will get my 5000 badge soon. Thank you very much! Best regards!
Hi Gery!
I have already entered two of the offered Astro Auctions... and I hope I will get my 5000 badge soon.

Thank you very much!
Best regards!
294x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hello, Mr. Gery. Thank you for the information. Astro auction started and I tried. I look forward to a new party. It looks very interesting. This exclusive new badge really would like to have. I hope because I did what I needed. Nice regards! [Translated words not in English, per Forum Rules & Tips]
Hello, Mr. Gery. Thank you for the information.
Astro auction started and I tried. I look forward to a new party.
It looks very interesting. This exclusive new badge really would like to have.
I hope because I did what I needed.
Nice regards!

[Translated words not in English, per Forum Rules & Tips]
38x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

I'm here, I'm here Sir Capitano! :rocket: [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ijOeLe.jpg[/img]
I'm here, I'm here Sir Capitano!

3x SUPPORT
Boris J.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Astronaut suit is on! Lets fly!
Astronaut suit is on!
Lets fly!
33x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Thank you Sir,for this great opportunity to win more. Please can we get a clearer explanation on how the pick the bid work.Do one need to pick the bid base on the way pick the price work in penny auction or just predict on the price of the auctoon. This will help a lot to understand the working of the pick the bid
Thank you Sir,for this great opportunity to win more. Please can we get a clearer explanation on how the pick the bid work.Do one need to pick the bid base on the way pick the price work in penny auction or just predict on the price of the auctoon.

This will help a lot to understand the working of the pick the bid
3x SUPPORT
Kolade Joseph O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago

Thank you Gery, and team, this looks really good, just entered my first auction, and hope to be one of the winners of the awesome badge.
Thank you Gery, and team, this looks really good, just entered my first auction, and hope to be one of the winners of the awesome badge.
Marta F.

Zimbabwe

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I am already expecting my 5000 badge now, I just put some of my TCredits to bid and also get alert message now. THANK YOU, Michael! You are officially entered in Astro Auction #212 for: (1) 20 Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs) Your bid was 8 (with 8 of these TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes). Your Pick-The-Bid prediction was 2. When auction #212 completes the boarding stage, we will send you a separate email that will include a launch link which will reveal all of the auction's winners and the prizes you've won. Need more space? Check out additional auctions you can enter here: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/
I am already expecting my 5000 badge now, I just put some of my TCredits to bid and also get alert message now.

THANK YOU, Michael!

You are officially entered in Astro Auction #212 for:

(1) 20 Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs)

Your bid was 8 (with 8 of these TCredits earmarked for Constellation Prizes).

Your Pick-The-Bid prediction was 2.

When auction #212 completes the boarding stage, we will send you a separate email that will include a launch link which will reveal all of the auction's winners and the prizes you've won.

Need more space? Check out additional auctions you can enter here:

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/
60x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

I am heading there right now, i want to be in too. If I am lucky to win that will be a bonus, but the barge itself it should not pass me.Lol! I am really greatful that I belong to a great company like SFI, it always has something nice for its members. These are great times indeed, its best to make the most out of it.
I am heading there right now, i want to be in too. If I am lucky to win that will be a bonus, but the barge itself it should not pass me.Lol! I am really greatful that I belong to a great company like SFI, it always has something nice for its members. These are great times indeed, its best to make the most out of it.
9x SUPPORT
Ethel M.

Malawi

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

i have entered 3 Astro Auctions. would like to get the Badge.
i have entered 3 Astro Auctions.

would like to get the Badge.
SUPPORT
Esther L.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings