Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can I earn commission for selling TC products

Posted 4 months ago More by Milorad P.

Dear members, how can I earn commission for selling TC products? When I want to sell TC product and earn from it and put that product on my site, what link do I use: link from SHARE or SFI TOOLBOX, because when I put link from SFI TOOLBOX there is my id number on it, but on SHARE I dont have id number, so is there unique link for every member on SHARE. Does it make a difference and how I will know that i sell that product? Thank you Best regards
Dear members,
how can I earn commission for selling TC products?

When I want to sell TC product and earn from it and put that product on my site, what link do I use:
link from SHARE or SFI TOOLBOX, because when I put link from SFI TOOLBOX there is my id number on it, but on SHARE I dont have id number, so is there unique link for every member on SHARE.
Does it make a difference and how I will know that i sell that product?

Thank you

Best regards

Milorad P.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Milorad I tested the share link and when you put the link in your browser your SFI ID shows up. Try it for yourself and you will see that your ID is in the middle of the link.
Hi Milorad I tested the share link and when you put the link in your browser your SFI ID shows up. Try it for yourself and you will see that your ID is in the middle of the link.
3x SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1463135]Dear members, how can I earn commission for selling TC products? When I want to sell TC product and earn from it and put that product on my site, what link do I use: link from SHARE or SFI TOOLBOX, because when I put link from SFI TOOLBOX there is my id number on it, but on SHARE I dont have id number, so is there unique link for every member on SHARE. Does it make a difference and how I will know that i sell that product? Thank you Best regards [/quote] You can use any one you just mention, Your SFI ID is all ready attached with the products that you want market. You can use SHARE button or SFI TOOLBOX(both contains your SFI ID).
Milorad P. posted:
Dear members,
how can I earn commission for selling TC products?

When I want to sell TC product and earn from it and put that product on my site, what link do I use:
link from SHARE or SFI TOOLBOX, because when I put link from SFI TOOLBOX there is my id number on it, but on SHARE I dont have id number, so is there unique link for every member on SHARE.
Does it make a difference and how I will know that i sell that product?

Thank you

Best regards

You can use any one you just mention, Your SFI ID is all ready attached with the products that you want market.

You can use SHARE button or SFI TOOLBOX(both contains your SFI ID).
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 4 months ago More by Milorad P.

Dear Rosemary, thanks for the explanation, I just did that and you are wright best wishes
Dear Rosemary,

thanks for the explanation, I just did that and you are wright

best wishes
Milorad P.

Serbia

| Edit settings