Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Welcome! Keep It Simple

Posted 2 months ago More by James M.

I have spoken with my Sponsor regarding what sort of welcome letter to send out to all my new PSA's that I have just acquired. My concern is that I really don't want to overwhelm them (love keeping things very simple) so what is the bare essentials that I should use when sending out a new welcome letter. Thank you all in advance for your consideration
I have spoken with my Sponsor regarding what sort of welcome letter to send out to all my new PSA's that I have just acquired. My concern is that I really don't want to overwhelm them (love keeping things very simple) so what is the bare essentials that I should use when sending out a new welcome letter.

Thank you all in advance for your consideration
3x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 2 months ago

Respected James. Absolutely fine. New affiliates will receive mails directly from SFI. Our mails should not cause them any worry. Keeping it short and sweet will help them understand the intention.
Respected James.
Absolutely fine. New affiliates will receive mails directly from SFI.
Our mails should not cause them any worry.
Keeping it short and sweet will help them understand the intention.
284x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

James, Since SFI is taking the lead in sending additional information to new affiliates, perhaps, you can send an e-card. It is quick and straightforward. It probably meets your qualification of bare essentials. All the best!
James,
Since SFI is taking the lead in sending additional information to new affiliates, perhaps, you can send an e-card. It is quick and straightforward. It probably meets your qualification of bare essentials.
All the best!
37x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 2 months ago

Hi James, To keep it simple, just introduce yourself and what's your role in SFI for the new affiliate. Then inform him how to get in touch with you. A short background of SFI maybe and how it will help him/her have a residual and leveraged income. Good luck. Anne
Hi James,

To keep it simple, just introduce yourself and what's your role in SFI for the new affiliate. Then inform him how to get in touch with you. A short background of SFI maybe and how it will help him/her have a residual and leveraged income.

Good luck.

Anne
6x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, Mr. James! Please visit here to get an idea. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=121948]Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start![/url] For now, you can try this Mr. James. Q: When I'm notified of a new PSA, is there anything special I should do to make sure they don't miss out on Smart Start? Keep in mind that SFI Corporate will be actively promoting Smart Start to them and keeping them updated on their pending bonuses, etc. However, we strongly encourage you to start a friendly dialogue about Smart Start with all your new team members. Here's the type of message we recommend: Hi, Mary! I'm really excited to start working with you and I wanted to make sure you heard about the SFI Smart Start program. Smart Start will give you a powerful head start and can help you get your business into profit quicker. To find out how close you are to qualifying for Smart Start bonuses, go to: www.sfimg.com/smart. If you have any questions about Smart Start, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you. I think Mr. Gery is preparing a new welcome letter that we can use in the future, as he'd mentioned a days ago. Hope this helps Mr. James! Have a great day! [b]Ria[/b]
Hi, Mr. James!

Please visit here to get an idea. Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start!

For now, you can try this Mr. James.

Q: When I'm notified of a new PSA, is there anything special I should do to make sure they don't miss out on Smart Start?
Keep in mind that SFI Corporate will be actively promoting Smart Start to them and keeping them updated on their pending bonuses, etc. However, we strongly encourage you to start a friendly dialogue about Smart Start with all your new team members. Here's the type of message we recommend:

Hi, Mary! I'm really excited to start working with you and I wanted to make sure you heard about the SFI Smart Start program. Smart Start will give you a powerful head start and can help you get your business into profit quicker. To find out how close you are to qualifying for Smart Start bonuses, go to: www.sfimg.com/smart. If you have any questions about Smart Start, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you.

I think Mr. Gery is preparing a new welcome letter that we can use in the future, as he'd mentioned a days ago.

Hope this helps Mr. James!
Have a great day!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

James M - At the height of simplicity send Group E-Mail from Genealogy thusly: Subject: To All My New & Tenured Team-Mates Thank you all in advance for your consideration. (I did add a period - haha.) If you need to ask me any question, please contact me at - Note your E-Mail Address. Good luck in your new marketing business career. James Mxxxxxxxx, Executive Affiliate/Sponsor (Hope this helps) Bruce Harper
James M - At the height of simplicity send Group E-Mail from Genealogy thusly:
Subject: To All My New & Tenured Team-Mates

Thank you all in advance for your consideration. (I did add a period - haha.)
If you need to ask me any question, please contact me at -
Note your E-Mail Address. Good luck in your new marketing business career.

James Mxxxxxxxx, Executive Affiliate/Sponsor

(Hope this helps) Bruce Harper
13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi James, Yes, keep it simple! Main things... Introduce yourself and offer your assistance on whatever they might have questions about. That's more than enough and then you won't take the chance of confusing them or adding to them feeling overwhelmed. P.S. Provide your contact information, too.
Hi James,

Yes, keep it simple!

Main things...

Introduce yourself and offer your assistance on whatever they might have questions about.

That's more than enough and then you won't take the chance of confusing them or adding to them feeling overwhelmed.

P.S. Provide your contact information, too.

Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

I am patiently working, trying hard to see that faithful day I will rejoice to God for what I archive with sfi
I am patiently working, trying hard to see that faithful day I will rejoice to God for what I archive with sfi
Yusuf Y.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Mr. James, I recommend that you keep it 100% professional. Allow your PSA to get to know as much as they can so that you may share a good business relationship with them. Assist them in any way you possible can and do it to the best of your ability. Let them feel satisfied by what you have to offer. Be informative and alert.
Mr. James,
I recommend that you keep it 100% professional. Allow your PSA to get to know as much as they can so that you may share a good business relationship with them. Assist them in any way you possible can and do it to the best of your ability.
Let them feel satisfied by what you have to offer. Be informative and alert.
Davia C.

Jamaica

Liked by James M. Marilyn C.

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Sampath, Have you seen cosponsor ID on your generology? I Hope it would be solved .
Hi Sampath,
Have you seen cosponsor ID on your generology? I Hope it would be solved .
SUDARSAN KUMAR S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by James M.

[quote=1464761]Hi Sampath, Have you seen cosponsor ID on your genealogy? I Hope it would be solved .[/quote] No I have not looked at cosponsor on my genealogy page but It is now on my to do list today. Always moving forward James M
SUDARSAN KUMAR S. posted:
Hi Sampath,
Have you seen cosponsor ID on your genealogy? I Hope it would be solved .

No I have not looked at cosponsor on my genealogy page but It is now on my to do list today.

Always moving forward

James M
3x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings