Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Is there a direct tab to theAstro Auctions

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Good morning everyone: Is there a direct tab for the Astro Auctions. I used the www etc. to try to go to the auction and got the Astro's baseball team from Houston. I know this is new and I am patient, but I am just wondering if any one else had a problem. I am sure there will be a direct route soon. A tab that we can turn green would be ideal. Al Martens
Good morning everyone:

Is there a direct tab for the Astro Auctions. I used the www etc. to try to go to the auction and got the Astro's baseball team from Houston. I know this is new and I am patient, but I am just wondering if any one else had a problem. I am sure there will be a direct route soon. A tab that we can turn green would be ideal.

Al Martens

4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1463644]Good morning everyone: Is there a direct tab for the Astro Auctions. I used the www etc. to try to go to the auction and got the Astro's baseball team from Houston. I know this is new and I am patient, but I am just wondering if any one else had a problem. I am sure there will be a direct route soon. A tab that we can turn green would be ideal. Al Martens [/quote] This is what Mr Gery said about that question yesterday. [quote=1463138][quote=1463125]Where will we be able to access Astro Auctions on our SFI Homepage?[/quote] We plan to incorporate Astro into the PB Tab at the Affiliate Center (and the tab itself will probably get a different name), but we need to see if Pricebenders penny auctions will be knocked out by Astro before we do a bunch of major overhauling of that tab. All in good time. Thanks, Gilbert![/quote] https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127625&sfiid=21505
Al M. posted:
Good morning everyone:

Is there a direct tab for the Astro Auctions. I used the www etc. to try to go to the auction and got the Astro's baseball team from Houston. I know this is new and I am patient, but I am just wondering if any one else had a problem. I am sure there will be a direct route soon. A tab that we can turn green would be ideal.

Al Martens

This is what Mr Gery said about that question yesterday.

Gery posted:
Gilbert M. posted:
Where will we be able to access Astro Auctions on our SFI Homepage?

We plan to incorporate Astro into the PB Tab at the Affiliate Center (and the tab itself will probably get a different name), but we need to see if Pricebenders penny auctions will be knocked out by Astro before we do a bunch of major overhauling of that tab. All in good time. Thanks, Gilbert!

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127625&sfiid=21505
60x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1463644]Good morning everyone: Is there a direct tab for the Astro Auctions. I used the www etc. to try to go to the auction and got the Astro's baseball team from Houston. I know this is new and I am patient, but I am just wondering if any one else had a problem. I am sure there will be a direct route soon. A tab that we can turn green would be ideal. Al Martens [/quote] Directish. Go to Pricebenders. Click BID at top of page. Option comes up to go to Astro Auctions or return to PriceBenders
Al M. posted:
Good morning everyone:

Al Martens

Directish. Go to Pricebenders. Click BID at top of page. Option comes up to go to Astro Auctions or return to PriceBenders
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Phill, this is correct.
Phill, this is correct.
31x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

The URL for the index is TripleClicks.com/Astro/. You can bookmark it. Or just go to TripleClicks.com and click on BID when you want to get to Astro Auctions. We'll of course have more visible navigation, but give us a little time. There are many, many pieces to put in place for something so major like this. Thank you.
The URL for the index is TripleClicks.com/Astro/. You can bookmark it. Or just go to TripleClicks.com and click on BID when you want to get to Astro Auctions.

We'll of course have more visible navigation, but give us a little time. There are many, many pieces to put in place for something so major like this. Thank you.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings