Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Houston, We Have a Problem!

Posted 4 months ago

Couldn't resist title of post - Sorry QUESTION: How do I stop playing? Even with a single TCredit and absolutely no chance of winning its still fun and you get to leverage the credit into something more if you don't want it back. Does anybody know where I can signup up to the A.A. (IAstro Anonymous)
Couldn't resist title of post - Sorry

QUESTION: How do I stop playing? Even with a single TCredit and absolutely no chance of winning its still fun and you get to leverage the credit into something more if you don't want it back. Does anybody know where I can signup up to the A.A. (IAstro Anonymous)
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1463674]Couldn't resist title of post - Sorry QUESTION: How do I stop playing? Even with a single TCredit and absolutely no chance of winning its still fun and you get to leverage the credit into something more if you don't want it back. Does anybody know where I can signup up to the A.A. (IAstro Anonymous)[/quote] Hello Phill, You share similar thought with me and I hope we will be properly guided on that. Thanks!
Phill R. posted:

QUESTION: How do I stop playing? Even with a single TCredit and absolutely no chance of winning its still fun and you get to leverage the credit into something more if you don't want it back. Does anybody know where I can signup up to the A.A. (IAstro Anonymous)

Hello Phill,
You share similar thought with me and I hope we will be properly guided on that. Thanks!
3x SUPPORT
Chuks U.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Stephen D.

Launch your adventure at: https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/ NOT published outside SFI, or on SFI EZ Tab yet. First 5000 Bidders WIN a Badge. Best Wishes,
Launch your adventure at:

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/

NOT published outside SFI, or on SFI EZ Tab yet.

First 5000 Bidders WIN a Badge.

Best Wishes,
14x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 4 months ago More by Shirley B. 1 Reply

Tried to open it up on Triple clicks yesterday afternoon. Got that sad face they show when they can't find something! Really wanted to play that new game. Shirley
Tried to open it up on Triple clicks yesterday afternoon. Got that sad face they show when they can't find something! Really wanted to play that new game. Shirley
Shirley B.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1463674]Couldn't resist title of post - Sorry QUESTION: How do I stop playing? Even with a single TCredit and absolutely no chance of winning its still fun and you get to leverage the credit into something more if you don't want it back. Does anybody know where I can signup up to the A.A. (IAstro Anonymous)[/quote] Nice problem to have ! A.A. Astro Anonymous - not found, maybe You can be the Founder ? A.A. Start Up Project ? :smile: Bring Your Friends In ! [quote]Q: I think a lot of my friends and family might be interested in participating in Astro Auctions. How can I introduce them to Astro and be credited as the referrer? For right now, you can refer them to the Astro Auction index (include your SFI ID number in the link like this: http://www.tripleclicks.com/12345/Astro/). In the near future, we will be introducing a special new gateway that you can use that will allow you to gift them a TCredit so they can experience an Astro Auction 100% FREE! “100% no risk and guaranteed to win prizes” is a very powerful offer we think you’ll agree! [/quote] SFI News - [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/]Astro Auctions [/url] Regards, Ana B.
Phill R. posted:

Nice problem to have !
A.A. Astro Anonymous - not found, maybe You can be the Founder ? A.A. Start Up Project ?

Bring Your Friends In !

Q: I think a lot of my friends and family might be interested in participating in Astro Auctions. How can I introduce them to Astro and be credited as the referrer?
For right now, you can refer them to the Astro Auction index (include your SFI ID number in the link like this: www.tripleclicks.com/12345/Astro/). In the near future, we will be introducing a special new gateway that you can use that will allow you to gift them a TCredit so they can experience an Astro Auction 100% FREE! “100% no risk and guaranteed to win prizes” is a very powerful offer we think you’ll agree!

SFI News - Astro Auctions

Regards,
Ana B.
7x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 4 months ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1463680]Tried to open it up on Triple clicks yesterday afternoon. Got that sad face they show when they can't find something! Really wanted to play that new game. Shirley[/quote] You MUST include the final forward slash "/" in the URL/Link: www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/ Best Wishes for a Happy Launch,
Shirley B. posted:

You MUST include the final forward slash "/" in the URL/Link:
www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/

Best Wishes for a Happy Launch,
14x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Tried again! it wouldn't accept my bid. Not going to download an Avatar to play this game. Shirley Baley
Tried again! it wouldn't accept my bid. Not going to download an Avatar to play this game. Shirley Baley
Shirley B.

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1464765]Tried again! it wouldn't accept my bid. Not going to download an Avatar to play this game. Shirley Baley [/quote] Hi Shirley, Are you logged in? It won't accept a bid unless you're logged in of course. Please note that thousands from all over the world are participating and bidding with no problems...so it has to be something on your end. Please keep posting so we can resolve the issue you're having. Thank you.
Shirley B. posted:

Hi Shirley,

Are you logged in? It won't accept a bid unless you're logged in of course.

Please note that thousands from all over the world are participating and bidding with no problems...so it has to be something on your end. Please keep posting so we can resolve the issue you're having. Thank you.
Gery

United States

Yes Sir, Am logged in. tried to download the Avatar. Got a system error from Microsoft. Guess my equipment is to old to function with the new game. Nobody's fault. Thanks for responding. Shirley Baley
Yes Sir, Am logged in. tried to download the Avatar. Got a system error from Microsoft. Guess my equipment is to old to function with the new game. Nobody's fault. Thanks for responding. Shirley Baley
Shirley B.

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1464808]Yes Sir, Am logged in. tried to download the Avatar. Got a system error from Microsoft. Guess my equipment is to old to function with the new game. Nobody's fault. Thanks for responding. Shirley Baley[/quote] Hi Shirley, Though we of course want everyone to have an avatar, please note that it's not required at this time.
Shirley B. posted:

Hi Shirley,

Though we of course want everyone to have an avatar, please note that it's not required at this time.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

hello Phill. I think astro auctions is the most requested for the moment everyone gets it fabulous and it makes everyone win. thank you very much Sir Gery and all the team who built this project for SFI
hello Phill.
I think astro auctions is the most requested for the moment everyone gets it fabulous and it makes everyone win. thank you very much Sir Gery and all the team who built this project for SFI
Mohammed H.

Morocco

Posted 4 months ago

For now i don't think you can stop playing ones you've places you bid but you cn still get other rewards for playing nevertheless.
For now i don't think you can stop playing ones you've places you bid but you cn still get other rewards for playing nevertheless.
Enoch A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings