Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Registered businesses in localvantia

Posted 9 days ago

If after a business is registered in localvantia, are there things the owner of these businesses are required to do. If I register a lady selling petty commodities like biscuits, soaps, ... What does she stand to gain? Am I to buy from her online or go to her store? If I register a hospital, n someone goes n gets treated/cured in d hospital tru d link online, how do we get these rewards?
If after a business is registered in localvantia, are there things the owner of these businesses are required to do.
If I register a lady selling petty commodities like biscuits, soaps, ... What does she stand to gain?
Am I to buy from her online or go to her store?
If I register a hospital, n someone goes n gets treated/cured in d hospital tru d link online, how do we get these rewards?
Charles C.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

Hello Charles, Your first question, YES, there are thibgs the amerchant must do. Please, read the link below. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230562 What the Localvantia Merchants stand to gain? They will be exposed to hundreds or thousands of affiliates in their area which in no doubt INCREASE THEIR SALES. You might want to read more on Localvantia. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230689&referrer Also, it's important you get a Brochure for the store you want to register. All informations on what is in the program for Localvantia Merchants are there. And to answer your third question, you have to go to the store in person, buy from the store and let the Merchant know your intention and interest of earning Rewardical Token. Read this, you will understand more. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230688&referrer Your fourth question, I do not think hospital or any clinic centre is among those that can participate in the Localvantia Program. Hope that helps.
Hello Charles,

Your first question, YES, there are thibgs the amerchant must do. Please, read the link below.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230562

What the Localvantia Merchants stand to gain?

They will be exposed to hundreds or thousands of affiliates in their area which in no doubt INCREASE THEIR SALES.
You might want to read more on Localvantia.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230689&referrer

Also, it's important you get a Brochure for the store you want to register. All informations on what is in the program for Localvantia Merchants are there.

And to answer your third question, you have to go to the store in person, buy from the store and let the Merchant know your intention and interest of earning Rewardical Token.
Read this, you will understand more.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230688&referrer

Your fourth question, I do not think hospital or any clinic centre is among those that can participate in the Localvantia Program.

Hope that helps.
7x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago

Dear Charles in Localvantia you earn unlimited Rewardicals for yourself shopping at your favorite stores. For each merchant you refer, you can set yourself up to automatically earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 Rewardicals they dish out to their customers. All info you can read here https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=91&referrer=search Special Note: You must be an Executive Affiliate to be an Account Manager for pre-registered merchants.
Dear Charles in Localvantia you earn unlimited Rewardicals for yourself shopping at your favorite stores.
For each merchant you refer, you can set yourself up to automatically earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 Rewardicals they dish out to their customers.
All info you can read here www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=91&referrer=search
Special Note: You must be an Executive Affiliate to be an Account Manager for pre-registered merchants.
63x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 1,746 | Followers: 1,270 | Joined SFI: Sep 10, 2015

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

Hi Charles , I hope this information will helpful to you.... " https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=91&referrer=search Introduction To Localvantia What is Localvantia? ....... [b](learn how you receive Rewardicals from merchants here).[/b] .... https://rewardical.com/Earn [b]How do you earn Rewardical tokens? [i][u]Localvantia purchase claim[/u][/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ra1sDTF.jpg[/img] EXAMPLE: You’ve just enjoyed a fine meal with your family at your favorite local restaurant. You pay for your meal as you would normally (making sure to get a paper receipt). Upon leaving the restaurant, log in at Localvantia.com, open the merchant’s profile page, and click the “Verify Purchase” button. Choose the “UPLOAD A RECEIPT” option. Upload a copy of the receipt (as proof of your purchase) and complete the rest of the simple Rewards Claim form. The easiest way is to take a picture of the receipt with your smartphone. Tip: The Localvantia.com website is mobile-friendly, so you can take your picture, then submit your claim form with the picture of the receipt quickly and easily—all right from your smartphone. We now send the merchant an invoice (via email) for the cost of the Rewardicals due you for your purchase. As soon as the merchant confirms your purchase and the invoice is paid, you’ll receive your Rewardicals. [b]Localvantia point of sale claim[/b] EXAMPLE: You’ve just completed shopping at your favorite local grocery store. Before entering the checkout lane, log in at Localvantia.com on your smartphone, open the merchant’s profile page, and click the “Verify Purchase” button. Choose the “VERIFY IN STORE” option. The cashier informs you of the total cost of your groceries and you pay for them as you would normally. Hand your phone to the cashier. The cashier will enter the amount of your purchase and the merchant’s payment confirmation code number and then hand the phone back to you. We now send the merchant an invoice (via email) for the cost of the Rewardicals due you for your purchase. As soon as the invoice is paid, you’ll receive your Rewardicals. Alternately, merchants can choose to set up their account with Auto-Reward. If Auto-Reward is in place, you’ll receive your Rewardicals instantly, literally before you walk out the door!... " God Luck! [/i]
Hi Charles ,
I hope this information will helpful to you....
"
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=91&referrer=search
Introduction To Localvantia
What is Localvantia?
....... (learn how you receive Rewardicals from merchants here). ....
rewardical.com/Earn

How do you earn Rewardical tokens?

Localvantia purchase claim

EXAMPLE: You’ve just enjoyed a fine meal with your family at your favorite local restaurant. You pay for your meal as you would normally (making sure to get a paper receipt).

Upon leaving the restaurant, log in at Localvantia.com, open the merchant’s profile page, and click the “Verify Purchase” button. Choose the “UPLOAD A RECEIPT” option.

Upload a copy of the receipt (as proof of your purchase) and complete the rest of the simple Rewards Claim form. The easiest way is to take a picture of the receipt with your smartphone. Tip: The Localvantia.com website is mobile-friendly, so you can take your picture, then submit your claim form with the picture of the receipt quickly and easily—all right from your smartphone.

We now send the merchant an invoice (via email) for the cost of the Rewardicals due you for your purchase. As soon as the merchant confirms your purchase and the invoice is paid, you’ll receive your Rewardicals.

Localvantia point of sale claim

EXAMPLE: You’ve just completed shopping at your favorite local grocery store. Before entering the checkout lane, log in at Localvantia.com on your smartphone, open the merchant’s profile page, and click the “Verify Purchase” button. Choose the “VERIFY IN STORE” option.

The cashier informs you of the total cost of your groceries and you pay for them as you would normally.

Hand your phone to the cashier. The cashier will enter the amount of your purchase and the merchant’s payment confirmation code number and then hand the phone back to you.

We now send the merchant an invoice (via email) for the cost of the Rewardicals due you for your purchase. As soon as the invoice is paid, you’ll receive your Rewardicals. Alternately, merchants can choose to set up their account with Auto-Reward. If Auto-Reward is in place, you’ll receive your Rewardicals instantly, literally before you walk out the door!...
"
God Luck!
9x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Jessie M. Donna Y.

Posted 9 days ago

You don't purchase online with Localvantia merchants. They just create promotional page in Localvantia search base, customers purchase locally, offline, same way like before. After purchase, there are 2 options to claim Rewardicals, - You upload receipt, bill to Localvantia system, merchant confirm transaction, and pays % of amount to SFI, - Merchant may create code through it's Localvantia backoffice to confirm purchase right after transaction is made at it's store. That's the difference between Localvantia merchants and RECA (they create an online store and we purchase online from them) Hope I helped a bit Wish You a wonderful day
You don't purchase online with Localvantia merchants.
They just create promotional page in Localvantia search base,
customers purchase locally, offline, same way like before.
After purchase, there are 2 options to claim Rewardicals,
- You upload receipt, bill to Localvantia system, merchant confirm transaction,
and pays % of amount to SFI,
- Merchant may create code through it's Localvantia backoffice to confirm purchase
right after transaction is made at it's store.

That's the difference between Localvantia merchants and RECA (they create an online store and we purchase online from them)

Hope I helped a bit
Wish You a wonderful day
Bratislav M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

This brings up a question I have wondered about for a while. - What about large companies? - Like Martins, Weis, CVS or Bon Ton? I always see small family owned or single stores on the list. So I wondered if maybe big named or companies or maybe franchises are not elidgable? Thank you!
This brings up a question I have wondered about for a while. - What about large companies? - Like Martins, Weis, CVS or Bon Ton? I always see small family owned or single stores on the list. So I wondered if maybe big named or companies or maybe franchises are not elidgable?
Thank you!
PAUL AND DANNAH F.

United States

Liked by John K.

| Edit settings