Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Astro Auction

Posted 2 months ago

I really love this new development. However, I'm curious about one thing : will flips be introduced in this auctions like the ones in price bender penny auctions?
I really love this new development. However, I'm curious about one thing : will flips be introduced in this auctions like the ones in price bender penny auctions?
Etie P.

Egypt

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1463893]I really love this new development. However, I'm curious about one thing : will flips be introduced in this auctions like the ones in price bender penny auctions? [/quote] Hello Etie, I am not very sure if flips will be available in Astro auctions like in PB penny auctions. For complete details, tiebreaker rules, and much more, please refer to the Astro Auction OFFICIAL RULES page; news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/ I hope you'll get some useful tips. Best wishes! Yusuf O.
Etie P. posted:

Hello Etie,

I am not very sure if flips will be available in Astro auctions like in PB penny auctions.

For complete details, tiebreaker rules, and much more, please refer to the Astro Auction OFFICIAL RULES page;

news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/

I hope you'll get some useful tips.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.
5x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1463893]I really love this new development. However, I'm curious about one thing : will flips be introduced in this auctions like the ones in price bender penny auctions? [/quote] It could be done, but we've not finalized any plans on that specific feature yet.
Etie P. posted:

It could be done, but we've not finalized any plans on that specific feature yet.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

I saw in the stream about transferring T credits to affiliates to use for Astro auctions. Perhaps there should be a special button for this in the genealogy beside each affiliate, where you can transfer one T credit to the affiliate by clicking the button and then confirming. Maybe it could be used once per month per affiliate. Or a button similar to the 'Re-assign' button. Just click the tab beside the affliates you want, and send a T credit to each one.
I saw in the stream about transferring T credits to affiliates to use for Astro auctions.

Perhaps there should be a special button for this in the genealogy beside each affiliate, where you can transfer one T credit to the affiliate by clicking the button and then confirming. Maybe it could be used once per month per affiliate.

Or a button similar to the 'Re-assign' button. Just click the tab beside the affliates you want, and send a T credit to each one.
5x SUPPORT
Robert B.

Canada

Posted 2 months ago

You can gift them a t-credit paid for from your gift certificate account through genealogy.
You can gift them a t-credit paid for from your gift certificate account through genealogy.
116x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1464086]I saw in the stream about transferring T credits to affiliates to use for Astro auctions. Perhaps there should be a special button for this in the genealogy beside each affiliate, where you can transfer one T credit to the affiliate by clicking the button and then confirming. Maybe it could be used once per month per affiliate. Or a button similar to the 'Re-assign' button. Just click the tab beside the affliates you want, and send a T credit to each one.[/quote] Nice idea, Robert. We'll take it into consideration with some other similar ideas we're looking at...because we want to make it possible for everyone to transfer at least a few more TCredits to team members (even if they're currently maxed out).
Robert B. posted:
I saw in the stream about transferring T credits to affiliates to use for Astro auctions.

Perhaps there should be a special button for this in the genealogy beside each affiliate, where you can transfer one T credit to the affiliate by clicking the button and then confirming. Maybe it could be used once per month per affiliate.

Or a button similar to the 'Re-assign' button. Just click the tab beside the affliates you want, and send a T credit to each one.

Nice idea, Robert. We'll take it into consideration with some other similar ideas we're looking at...because we want to make it possible for everyone to transfer at least a few more TCredits to team members (even if they're currently maxed out).
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Thank you sfi online business is super
Thank you sfi online business is super
ugyen g.

Bhutan

Posted 2 months ago

I really appreciate what Sfi is doing. It has improve the standard of online business.
I really appreciate what Sfi is doing. It has improve the standard of online business.
Musa L.

Nigeria

| Edit settings