Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Special Team Leaders Memo From Gery

Posted 2 months ago More by Gilbert M.

I’ve just read Gery’s Special Memo To Team Leaders which discusses the BIG picture outlook with all the GREAT innovations being made in SFI recently in reference to the immediate effect of those on our June commissions. So, how did I do in the short term? I am taking a hit. It’s not as much as some bemoaned about (50%), it is about 25%. Which just goes to show that even in it’s first month, before I have even got going on the New Compensation Plan, it is already kicking in. As I have said before, I’m not in SFI for what I can earn today - I’m looking at my future HUGE potential income - And in that regard SFI makes me VERY EXCITED! I can’t thank Gery and the team enough for EVERYTHING they do for us. May I encourage EVERY team leader to study this memo and teach it’s principles to all your members. I just LOVE the emphasis on DEPTH and the fact that NOW my efforts generate income for me and my team and don’t just go into a general pool (the old EP) where it was shared with those who traditionally did the absolute minimum. So “get on board!” “HERE’S TO THE WORKERS!”
I’ve just read Gery’s Special Memo To Team Leaders which discusses the BIG picture outlook with all the GREAT innovations being made in SFI recently in reference to the immediate effect of those on our June commissions. So, how did I do in the short term? I am taking a hit. It’s not as much as some bemoaned about (50%), it is about 25%. Which just goes to show that even in it’s first month, before I have even got going on the New Compensation Plan, it is already kicking in. As I have said before, I’m not in SFI for what I can earn today - I’m looking at my future HUGE potential income - And in that regard SFI makes me VERY EXCITED!

I can’t thank Gery and the team enough for EVERYTHING they do for us.

May I encourage EVERY team leader to study this memo and teach it’s principles to all your members. I just LOVE the emphasis on DEPTH and the fact that NOW my efforts generate income for me and my team and don’t just go into a general pool (the old EP) where it was shared with those who traditionally did the absolute minimum. So “get on board!”

“HERE’S TO THE WORKERS!”
6x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Gilbert, It's great to hear from you about the great Gery Sir. I did find the news and read it too. Hope we all work together to achieve our goal, one that Mr. Gery has thought and created for all of us SFI Members. The link: https://news.sfimg.com/2016/02/11/its-working/ Wish every member goes through it. Good luck and God Bless.
Hi Gilbert,
It's great to hear from you about the great Gery Sir. I did find the news and read it too.
Hope we all work together to achieve our goal, one that Mr. Gery has thought and created for all of us SFI Members.
The link: news.sfimg.com/2016/02/11/its-working/ Wish every member goes through it.
Good luck and God Bless.
Theodore V.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Gilbert, the message was encouraging. It's going to be exciting watching the news programs come into being. I must emphasize team building because it helps all affiliates to elevate.
Hello Gilbert, the message was encouraging. It's going to be exciting watching the news programs come into being. I must emphasize team building because it helps all affiliates to elevate.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

A few $'s down on last month, so not even slightly concerned. No compressions because my team doesn't go deep enough. So how did I make it up? CSA's!!! About 50 % of Junes income came from these. Now with the best will in the world, even though SFI is giving new PSA's a downline just for joining, many will not make it work and will either fail or not even try to reach and maintain EA Status and that means more 2nd home CSA's for Team Leaders (BTL and above.) I can't wait and will never drop below Team Leader and you should do whatever is required to do the same. 3000VP plus 3 PSA's is all it takes.
A few $'s down on last month, so not even slightly concerned. No compressions because my team doesn't go deep enough. So how did I make it up? CSA's!!! About 50 % of Junes income came from these. Now with the best will in the world, even though SFI is giving new PSA's a downline just for joining, many will not make it work and will either fail or not even try to reach and maintain EA Status and that means more 2nd home CSA's for Team Leaders (BTL and above.)

I can't wait and will never drop below Team Leader and you should do whatever is required to do the same. 3000VP plus 3 PSA's is all it takes.
4x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Gilbert, Very well explained. I know now after reading Gery's mailer, with suggestions on where I have to put more effort into building my Generations for my Leveraged income in the years to come. I am still learning how the new compensation plan will work, It is nice I can always go back and study this. I do have to learn more about building my generations, but I believe in trial by error and learning from my mistakes, to move forward with SFI. So I am looking forward to see how I do the next few months. Gery and his team have definitely been working hard on all these changes. I have to give them a lot of credit for moving SFI forward.
Hi Gilbert, Very well explained. I know now after reading Gery's mailer, with suggestions on where I have to put more effort into building my Generations for my Leveraged income in the years to come. I am still learning how the new compensation plan will work, It is nice I can always go back and study this. I do have to learn more about building my generations, but I believe in trial by error and learning from my mistakes, to move forward with SFI. So I am looking forward to see how I do the next few months. Gery and his team have definitely been working hard on all these changes. I have to give them a lot of credit for moving SFI forward.
Jean R.

United States

E365 Champion

Phill R, Hi! Yes, being a team leader each month is an absolute must for anyone serious about SFI - and as you note, it’s not that difficult to do. And I particularly like your comments on the increasing importance of CSAs and the expected growth in the number available to us through the Second Home CSA Program. I tell my CSAs that I will be their Co-Sponsor for as long as they are in SFI.
Phill R, Hi!

Yes, being a team leader each month is an absolute must for anyone serious about SFI - and as you note, it’s not that difficult to do. And I particularly like your comments on the increasing importance of CSAs and the expected growth in the number available to us through the Second Home CSA Program. I tell my CSAs that I will be their Co-Sponsor for as long as they are in SFI.
6x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

WOW! I was wrong. My June 2018 commissions were slightly MORE than my May 2018 commissions. In fact the most I have received since June 2017. WOW! Let’s see what the next 12 months will bring!
WOW! I was wrong. My June 2018 commissions were slightly MORE than my May 2018 commissions. In fact the most I have received since June 2017. WOW! Let’s see what the next 12 months will bring!
6x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hi Mr. Gilbert, it's 7am here, and ' just woke up and checked my emails. The memo for TL's is what i saw first, than read it immediately. I love every words in the letter that surely comes from the heart of Mr. Gery. I thanked him for reminding all TL's that shouldn't be forget to work with the "[b]DTL Plan[/b]". Respected TL's, stay calm and don't panic about what will you gonna see with your Commissions Report today. Don't forget that, your Team members are watching every move you make. Don't be a bad example, not only in front of your own members, but for everyone here in the "[b]Public Forum[/b]". Avoid jumping into conclusions and throw a negative feedback here that will create toxicity and confusions for everyone, specially for newbies. I'm sure you might regret it in the future if your assumption is wrong again. Lacking to understand better the situation, is a serious problem of yours.;-( If you wouldn't care to bother to stay cool, give it a chance, observe what's gonna happen for the next couple of weeks or months, hmmm that's a real problem of yours again. Before judging and panicking, look at the "[b]Brighter Side[/b]" and the "[b]Bright Future[/b]", not all what you see today. ;) Have a great day everyone! It's my coffee time. Lol Don't worry, always stay cool, happy and positive! [b]Ria[/b]
Hi Mr. Gilbert, it's 7am here, and ' just woke up and checked my emails. The memo for TL's is what i saw first, than read it immediately. I love every words in the letter that surely comes from the heart of Mr. Gery. I thanked him for reminding all TL's that shouldn't be forget to work with the "DTL Plan".

Respected TL's, stay calm and don't panic about what will you gonna see with your Commissions Report today. Don't forget that, your Team members are watching every move you make. Don't be a bad example, not only in front of your own members, but for everyone here in the "Public Forum". Avoid jumping into conclusions and throw a negative feedback here that will create toxicity and confusions for everyone, specially for newbies.

I'm sure you might regret it in the future if your assumption is wrong again. Lacking to understand better the situation, is a serious problem of yours.;-( If you wouldn't care to bother to stay cool, give it a chance, observe what's gonna happen for the next couple of weeks or months, hmmm that's a real problem of yours again.

Before judging and panicking, look at the "Brighter Side" and the "Bright Future", not all what you see today. ;)

Have a great day everyone!
It's my coffee time. Lol
Don't worry, always stay cool, happy and positive!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

| Edit settings