Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Is a2a being phased out?

Posted 4 months ago More by Al M.

Hello everyone: Is a2a being phased out? It has been at least 3 weeks since it was operating. It is still down for maintenance. I am assuming that the new Astro Auctions were taking precedence so that nothing was being done with it. It would be nice if we could be given an idea of when and if it is ever going to be up and running again. I have been trying to get a hold of an a2a friend for 3 weeks now and have not been able to contact them. Al Martens
Hello everyone:

Is a2a being phased out? It has been at least 3 weeks since it was operating. It is still down for maintenance. I am assuming that the new Astro Auctions were taking precedence so that nothing was being done with it. It would be nice if we could be given an idea of when and if it is ever going to be up and running again. I have been trying to get a hold of an a2a friend for 3 weeks now and have not been able to contact them.

Al Martens
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Al, l think the A2A program is in maintenance. You might want to ask your sponsor about it.
Hello Al, l think the A2A program is in maintenance. You might want to ask your sponsor about it.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Al M.

I have asked my sponsor and co-sponsor. It seems to be a secret.
I have asked my sponsor and co-sponsor. It seems to be a secret.
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Our IT guys are simply buried right now (Astro, comp plan changes, new gateway, new Smart Start, and more in the pipeline). a2a is just not a high enough priority yet to knock them off the plate. All in good time.
Our IT guys are simply buried right now (Astro, comp plan changes, new gateway, new Smart Start, and more in the pipeline). a2a is just not a high enough priority yet to knock them off the plate. All in good time.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Al, I've just been connecting through Chat lately. It has been a while since I could reach them through our regular ways. Maybe you could try that. Have a good day, Christine J L
Hi Al, I've just been connecting through Chat lately.
It has been a while since I could reach them through
our regular ways. Maybe you could try that.
Have a good day,
Christine J L
Christine J. L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings