Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Are You Green Or Joe Green?

Posted 4 months ago More by Kingsley N.

The pastures of internet marketing are fertilized fresh. Hot, gleaming cow manure piled atop throughout the interwebz. And it isn’t the gooroos who are perpetuating the compost. Well, they too, but I digress. People who make the most damage are the blind who are trying to lead the blind. The people who reiterate bad advice with full on certainty and conviction. They get newbies to buy into it and set them up for failure before the poor souls can realize what happened to them. I know because I’m one of those poor shmucks who listened to the wrong crowd when he started. The joke’s on me. But it doesn’t have to be on you. You can still take the right shortcut to freedom... ...Here it is: http://www.sfimg.com/ See you at the top!
The pastures of internet marketing are fertilized fresh.

Hot, gleaming cow manure piled atop throughout the interwebz.

And it isn’t the gooroos who are perpetuating the compost.

Well, they too, but I digress.

People who make the most damage are the blind who are trying to lead the blind.

The people who reiterate bad advice with full on certainty and conviction.

They get newbies to buy into it and set them up for failure before the poor souls can realize what happened to them.

I know because I’m one of those poor shmucks who listened to the wrong crowd when he started.

The joke’s on me.

But it doesn’t have to be on you.

You can still take the right shortcut to freedom...

...Here it is:
www.sfimg.com/

See you at the top!
Kingsley N.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Wow Kingsley. I thought by your title that you were referring to being led astray once you joined SFI. I'm glad that wasn't the case.
Wow Kingsley. I thought by your title that you were referring to being led astray once you joined SFI. I'm glad that wasn't the case.
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Liked by Zhumagul A.

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hello Sir, I'm not sure about what you're talking about. I don't know how to respond to you because you're saying a lot about what. Maybe someone with more experience can help you.
Hello Sir, I'm not sure about what you're talking about. I don't know how to respond to you because you're saying a lot about what. Maybe someone with more experience can help you.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Kingsley, I get you. First the problem is with people's perspective when they join the business, mostly take it as a job so they want to earn. Secondly, because they want to earn so bad so that they don't take time to really read everything that is advised in launchpad and the Internet courses, then when they can't earn the first month, they are stumbled in turn they go and stumble others who are willing to learn and earn. I am happy that though you at first had to meet such bad advisers, you have come to realise that and you will make the most out of the good information you get. SFI is growing and with a growing business you have to keep up with every updates that is being done almost on a daily basis, you can do this by trying to log in everyday and visit the forum regularly to learn what is being discussed. I am wishing you all the best. Take courage and move on , the joke doesn't have to be on you. Ethel.
Hi Kingsley, I get you.
First the problem is with people's perspective when they join the business, mostly take it as a job so they want to earn.
Secondly, because they want to earn so bad so that they don't take time to really read everything that is advised in launchpad and the Internet courses, then when they can't earn the first month, they are stumbled in turn they go and stumble others who are willing to learn and earn.
I am happy that though you at first had to meet such bad advisers, you have come to realise that and you will make the most out of the good information you get.
SFI is growing and with a growing business you have to keep up with every updates that is being done almost on a daily basis, you can do this by trying to log in everyday and visit the forum regularly to learn what is being discussed.
I am wishing you all the best.
Take courage and move on , the joke doesn't have to be on you.
Ethel.
9x SUPPORT
Ethel M.

Malawi

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Kingsley N.

[quote=1464098]Hello Sir, I'm not sure about what you're talking about. I don't know how to respond to you because you're saying a lot about what. Maybe someone with more experience can help you. [/quote] Hello Stephen! My post is quite straight forward. It's mainly directed to prospects & new affiliates, who had or are experiencing some disappointment in their Internet Marketing... The onus of the post is for all to learn from the past but not to dwell there, & move on by leveraging on SFI. Thanks for your observation. Bless you all!
Stephen B. posted:

Hello Stephen!

My post is quite straight forward.
It's mainly directed to prospects & new affiliates, who had or are experiencing some disappointment in their Internet Marketing...

The onus of the post is for all to learn from the past but not to dwell there, & move on by leveraging on SFI.

Thanks for your observation.

Bless you all!
Kingsley N.

Nigeria

| Edit settings