Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to participate with the Astro Launch.

Posted 4 months ago More by Maree W.

[b]Welcome I thought I would share my thoughts about the new Astro Launch.[/b] I have just designed a video to send to all my SFI team on how to participate. Also I would like to let everyone know the smart start kicked off with a bang for me. Yes my commissions were higher than last month. So I very excited to see my results for July. I have sourced all this information with reading all the news posts at the Forum and via the SFI News Letters. [b]Yes Astro Bidding[/b] is A new way to start building your team while boosting your commissions. Join us as we start our journey. Lets Start. Log into Triple Clicks At the right Click the Bid Tab to gain quick access. Click the tab View Auctions under the Astro Icon. Start with Clicking the Bid Tab. [b]Enter your bid in the empty box then click the blue tab continue.[/b] Choose how many of your T Credits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. Left click the arrow appearing on the graph and move to select. Example I bid 10 T Credits but moved the graph to show 3. It now reads If you do not win this auction, 7 T Credits will be automatically returned to your account. Click on the blue tab continue. [b]FREE Pick-The-Bid entry.[/b] Be the closest prediction to the winning bid and you'll win 500 Rewardicals! Enter the amount in dollars and cents you think the winner will pay. then click Submit Bid. Click the Close Button. SFI will send you an email when Your Flight is ready to launch. [b]YOU need to launch your rocket now to see winnings.[/b] Log back into the Astro Page. Click above where it reads. Dash Board. YOU will now see your entries and past winnings. At the far right click the box where it reads REPLAY. This is so cool, I did this a few times with my first bid. I loved watching the rocket glide across. [b]Note:[/b] You have up to 7 days to complete this step and claim your prize(s). Not completing this step will result in the forfeiture of all wins/prizes. Important Note: You MUST watch the flight to claim any items/prizes won. [b]Remember after watching the flight wait for a page to appear.[/b] YOU must tick the box then claim winnings. [b]Now imagine if you had a sales team[/b] and you teach them to do the same thing. You will start to earn revenues on every action they decide to make. [b]Imagine[/b] some of those people who buy monthly do other things. Like play games or bid in auctions or buy other things or open a store themselves. You could start building a great online business. [b]I challenge you to find ANY[/b] other internet sales program that has even a fraction of the different earning opportunities that SFI offers! [b]Now I am off to play games using my Moves and matches I have won.[/b] Cheers Maree. New Zealand. [img]https://i.imgur.com/P1ydNdC.gif[/img]
Welcome I thought I would share my thoughts about the new Astro Launch.
I have just designed a video to send to all my SFI team on how to participate.
Also I would like to let everyone know the smart start kicked off with a bang for me.
Yes my commissions were higher than last month. So I very excited to see my results for July.

I have sourced all this information with reading all the news posts at the Forum and via the SFI News Letters.

Yes Astro Bidding is A new way to start building your team while boosting your commissions.
Join us as we start our journey. Lets Start.
Click the tab View Auctions under the Astro Icon. Start with Clicking the Bid Tab.

Enter your bid in the empty box then click the blue tab continue.
Choose how many of your T Credits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. Left click the arrow appearing on the graph and move to select. Example I bid 10 T Credits but moved the graph to show 3. It now reads If you do not win this auction, 7 T Credits will be automatically returned to your account. Click on the blue tab continue.

FREE Pick-The-Bid entry. Be the closest prediction to the winning bid and you'll win 500 Rewardicals! Enter the amount in dollars and cents you think the winner will pay. then click Submit Bid. Click the Close Button. SFI will send you an email when Your Flight is ready to launch.

YOU need to launch your rocket now to see winnings.
Log back into the Astro Page. Click above where it reads. Dash Board.
YOU will now see your entries and past winnings. At the far right click the box where it reads REPLAY.
This is so cool, I did this a few times with my first bid. I loved watching the rocket glide across.
Note: You have up to 7 days to complete this step and claim your prize(s). Not completing this step will result in the forfeiture of all wins/prizes. Important Note: You MUST watch the flight to claim any items/prizes won.

Remember after watching the flight wait for a page to appear.
YOU must tick the box then claim winnings.

Now imagine if you had a sales team and you teach them to do the same thing.
You will start to earn revenues on every action they decide to make.
Imagine some of those people who buy monthly do other things.
Like play games or bid in auctions or buy other things or open a store themselves. You could start building a great online business.

I challenge you to find ANY other internet sales program that has even a fraction of the different earning opportunities that SFI offers!
Now I am off to play games using my Moves and matches I have won.
Cheers Maree. New Zealand.

28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Maree W Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information. I wish you continued success. Monika T
Hi Maree W
Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information.
I wish you continued success.
Monika T
16x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Maree, there is something wrong in your writing about Pick The Bid: [b]" Enter the amount in dollars and cents you think the winner will pay. "[/b] This is not that way now...it's only the number of bids...not dollars. From the Rules: ABOUT THE PICK-THE-BID CONTEST Pick-The-Bid (PTB) is a free contest included with every Astro Auction entry. The objective is simple: Predict how many bids you think will win the auction. If your entry is the closest, you win 500 Rewardicals. Example: The highest bid placed is 100. The second highest bid placed is 50. The winning bid would be 51. Whoever's prediction is the closest to 51 would be the winner of the PTB contest. See TIEBREAKERS section below for who wins in the case of a tie.
Maree,
there is something wrong in your writing about Pick The Bid:
" Enter the amount in dollars and cents you think the winner will pay. "

This is not that way now...it's only the number of bids...not dollars.

From the Rules:

ABOUT THE PICK-THE-BID CONTEST
Pick-The-Bid (PTB) is a free contest included with every Astro Auction entry.
The objective is simple: Predict how many bids you think will win the auction.
If your entry is the closest, you win 500 Rewardicals.

Example: The highest bid placed is 100. The second highest bid placed is 50.
The winning bid would be 51. Whoever's prediction is the closest to 51 would be
the winner of the PTB contest. See TIEBREAKERS section below for who wins in
the case of a tie.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,344 | Followers: 1,127 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 months ago More by Maree W.

Thank you I will go and update my training. This is why I love the forum people find my mistakes I need to change.
Thank you I will go and update my training.
This is why I love the forum people find my mistakes I need to change.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Maree, Thanks so much sharing this valuable info. I played yesterday and enjoyed a lot. Regards, Anil Sirpal
Dear Maree,

Thanks so much sharing this valuable info.
I played yesterday and enjoyed a lot.

Regards,
Anil Sirpal
ANIL S.

India

Posted 4 months ago More by Chioma Joshua O.

Thank you for this information I will find more sites to market my products Than K you once again
Thank you for this information
I will find more sites to market my products
Than
K you once again

Posted 4 months ago

Hvala. Thank You
Hvala. Thank You
SUPPORT
Amalija B.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1464164][b]Welcome I thought I would share my thoughts about the new Astro Launch.[/b] I have just designed a video to send to all my SFI team on how to participate. Also I would like to let everyone know the smart start kicked off with a bang for me. Yes my commissions were higher than last month. So I very excited to see my results for July. I have sourced all this information with reading all the news posts at the Forum and via the SFI News Letters. [b]Yes Astro Bidding[/b] is A new way to start building your team while boosting your commissions. Join us as we start our journey. Lets Start. Log into Triple Clicks At the right Click the Bid Tab to gain quick access. Click the tab View Auctions under the Astro Icon. Start with Clicking the Bid Tab. [b]Enter your bid in the empty box then click the blue tab continue.[/b] Choose how many of your T Credits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. Left click the arrow appearing on the graph and move to select. Example I bid 10 T Credits but moved the graph to show 3. It now reads If you do not win this auction, 7 T Credits will be automatically returned to your account. Click on the blue tab continue. [b]FREE Pick-The-Bid entry.[/b] Be the closest prediction to the winning bid and you'll win 500 Rewardicals! Enter the amount in dollars and cents you think the winner will pay. then click Submit Bid. Click the Close Button. SFI will send you an email when Your Flight is ready to launch. [b]YOU need to launch your rocket now to see winnings.[/b] Log back into the Astro Page. Click above where it reads. Dash Board. YOU will now see your entries and past winnings. At the far right click the box where it reads REPLAY. This is so cool, I did this a few times with my first bid. I loved watching the rocket glide across. [b]Note:[/b] You have up to 7 days to complete this step and claim your prize(s). Not completing this step will result in the forfeiture of all wins/prizes. Important Note: You MUST watch the flight to claim any items/prizes won. [b]Remember after watching the flight wait for a page to appear.[/b] YOU must tick the box then claim winnings. [b]Now imagine if you had a sales team[/b] and you teach them to do the same thing. You will start to earn revenues on every action they decide to make. [b]Imagine[/b] some of those people who buy monthly do other things. Like play games or bid in auctions or buy other things or open a store themselves. You could start building a great online business. [b]I challenge you to find ANY[/b] other internet sales program that has even a fraction of the different earning opportunities that SFI offers! [b]Now I am off to play games using my Moves and matches I have won.[/b] Cheers Maree. New Zealand. [img]https://i.imgur.com/P1ydNdC.gif[/img] [/quote] I thank you for this information salute 😊
Maree W. posted:
Welcome I thought I would share my thoughts about the new Astro Launch.
I have just designed a video to send to all my SFI team on how to participate.
Also I would like to let everyone know the smart start kicked off with a bang for me.
Yes my commissions were higher than last month. So I very excited to see my results for July.

I have sourced all this information with reading all the news posts at the Forum and via the SFI News Letters.

Yes Astro Bidding is A new way to start building your team while boosting your commissions.
Join us as we start our journey. Lets Start.
Click the tab View Auctions under the Astro Icon. Start with Clicking the Bid Tab.

Enter your bid in the empty box then click the blue tab continue.
Choose how many of your T Credits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. Left click the arrow appearing on the graph and move to select. Example I bid 10 T Credits but moved the graph to show 3. It now reads If you do not win this auction, 7 T Credits will be automatically returned to your account. Click on the blue tab continue.

FREE Pick-The-Bid entry. Be the closest prediction to the winning bid and you'll win 500 Rewardicals! Enter the amount in dollars and cents you think the winner will pay. then click Submit Bid. Click the Close Button. SFI will send you an email when Your Flight is ready to launch.

YOU need to launch your rocket now to see winnings.
Log back into the Astro Page. Click above where it reads. Dash Board.
YOU will now see your entries and past winnings. At the far right click the box where it reads REPLAY.
This is so cool, I did this a few times with my first bid. I loved watching the rocket glide across.
Note: You have up to 7 days to complete this step and claim your prize(s). Not completing this step will result in the forfeiture of all wins/prizes. Important Note: You MUST watch the flight to claim any items/prizes won.

Remember after watching the flight wait for a page to appear.
YOU must tick the box then claim winnings.

Now imagine if you had a sales team and you teach them to do the same thing.
You will start to earn revenues on every action they decide to make.
Imagine some of those people who buy monthly do other things.
Like play games or bid in auctions or buy other things or open a store themselves. You could start building a great online business.

I challenge you to find ANY other internet sales program that has even a fraction of the different earning opportunities that SFI offers!
Now I am off to play games using my Moves and matches I have won.
Cheers Maree. New Zealand.

I thank you for this information salute 😊
16x SUPPORT
Nevenka T.

Macedonia

Liked by James K.

Posted 4 months ago

[b]Thanks Maree! That seems to be workable and well thought out on your part[/b] Gary Canada
Thanks Maree!
That seems to be workable and well thought out on your part

Gary Canada
Gary C.

United States

Posted 4 months ago More by Chioma Joshua O.

thank you so much for showing this thanks
thank you so much for showing this
thanks

| Edit settings