Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Congratulations E365 Champion JOSEPH KATERE!

Posted 4 months ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group: [center][img]/image_output.php?id=17913823[/img] JOSEPH KATERE KENYA [img]/Images/Badges/badge-E365champion.gif[/img][/center] Congratulations, JOSEPH! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done! For all our other finalists of the class of July 12th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world! [url=https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules]Learn more about the E365 contest.[/url]
Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

JOSEPH KATERE
KENYA

Congratulations, JOSEPH! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of July 12th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

Learn more about the E365 contest.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

I congratulate for E365! :clap: You have done great job in the past year, but it paid off. Keep up the great work with the same tempo or even better and you will get even more successful! :trophy: [img]https://i.imgur.com/QvFgTCq.gif[/img]
I congratulate for E365!
You have done great job in the past year, but it paid off. Keep up the great work with the same tempo or even better and you will get even more successful!

26x SUPPORT
Milorad L.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Many congratulations to you on this, your 1st SFI Anniversary Day and for your superb E365 Champion achievement.....truly excellent, well done! Kind Regards Brian "Motivation Gets You Started; COMMITMENT Keeps You Going"
Many congratulations to you on this, your 1st SFI Anniversary Day and for your superb E365 Champion achievement.....truly excellent, well done!

Kind Regards
Brian

"Motivation Gets You Started; COMMITMENT Keeps You Going"
2x SUPPORT
Brian F.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[center]Congratulations on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your hard work has finally paid-off. Keep up the great work! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Apf8aBK.gif[/img] [/center]
Congratulations on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion.
It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class.
Your hard work has finally paid-off.
Keep up the great work!

31x SUPPORT
Gordana G.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations E365 Champion! Your dedication and passion for work on the whole year has helped you achieve the E365 Championship of Jule 12th , 2017-Jule 12th, 2018! Good lock! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QEUd3PC.jpg[/img]
Congratulations E365 Champion!
Your dedication and passion for work on the whole year has helped you achieve the E365 Championship
of Jule 12th , 2017-Jule 12th, 2018!
Good lock!
Milan K.

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Dear Joseph, [img]https://i.imgur.com/ejySyuU.png[/img] Congratulations on achieving SFI’s E365 Championship title. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your dedication, passion, persistence and perseverance have finally paid-off. Keep up the great work! Happy Anniversary and Wishing You All the Best…
Dear Joseph,

Congratulations on achieving SFI’s E365 Championship title. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your dedication, passion, persistence and perseverance have finally paid-off. Keep up the great work!
Happy Anniversary and Wishing You All the Best…
25x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulation on your "E365" Champion for your Class., We are so proud of you. :thumbsup::heartpulse:[img]https://i.imgur.com/5YMP72q.gif[/img]:green_heart::thumbsup: Muhammad Azam Khan
Congratulation on your "E365" Champion for your Class., We are so proud of you.

Muhammad Azam Khan
13x SUPPORT
Muhammad Azam K.

Bahrain

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion. It is a great honor to become a champion of the class. I want you a lot of success in further work. I'm glad!
Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion.
It is a great honor to become a champion of the class.
I want you a lot of success in further work.
I'm glad!
61x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 4 months ago

I celebrating you victory today as the champion of E365 and i wish to congratulate you for a job well done. What take to become a champion in this SFI business is your Time, Focus, Hard work, commitment, Persistence, Determination, and dedication throughout a year to awarded this very great honor as E365 Championship. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wZnTfMs.gif[/img] Congratulations E365 Champion JOSEPH KATERE!
I celebrating you victory today as the champion of E365 and i wish to congratulate you for a job well done.
What take to become a champion in this SFI business is your Time, Focus, Hard work, commitment, Persistence, Determination, and dedication throughout a year to awarded this very great honor as E365 Championship.

Congratulations E365 Champion JOSEPH KATERE!
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations on winning the E365 competition! It's great feeling and honnor to become a champion! Just keep up the good work and there will be many more prizes and achievements ;) Best regards!
Congratulations on winning the E365 competition! It's great feeling and honnor to become a champion! Just keep up the good work and there will be many more prizes and achievements ;)
Best regards!
13x SUPPORT
Amir K.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations Joseph on winning the E365 competition. It is a great honor to become a champion after a year of worth of work. I want Van all the best and continue to work successfully. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6fRpYwv.png[/img]
Congratulations Joseph on winning the E365 competition.
It is a great honor to become a champion after a year of worth of work.
I want Van all the best and continue to work successfully.

13x SUPPORT
Nikola V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

JOSEPH KATERE Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today, you have done so well and I pray you keep doing the good work. I wish you many more future success in SFI. Well done!
JOSEPH KATERE
Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today, you have done so well and I pray you keep doing the good work.
I wish you many more future success in SFI.
Well done!
SUPPORT
Lado Z.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings